It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shh! Don't tell Youtubers about Swine Flu.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Sorry if this has already been posted, but anyway I thought ATSers would be interested in this Russia Today video about their investigation on whether or not the Swine flu was man-made in the U.S. In the video, according to journalist Wayne Madsen, there are three main centers of which the swine-flu possible was made. Also, a company called FluGen stands to profit from the distributing H1N1 vaccination. Listen very closely when he says, "A scientist was caught bringing Ebola and HIV DNA across the U.S.-Canadian border on his way to the National Institute of Health."

Not surprising. Perhaps the most interesting part about the video below is the "related videos" to the right on the page, which is all X-Factor videos, which is very, very strange. It is bad enough that the more well-known U.S. news media like FOX and CNN etc. are paid to be mediocre but when Youtube, perhaps purposefully, put a video of such magnitude in a music video section - then you know something is up. You could say they did it by mistake but none of the other Russia Today videos are found in the same section with the X-Factor videos, but usually in the political category.

I am deeply shocked by this level of journalism because it is, for the first time in a long time, real journalism. On the whole vaccination issue, I think it is a part of a bigger plan to wipe out the private health industry somehow, which has an invested interest in your health, in order to give full control to the government and Big Pharma in terms of more profits.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Nice find! Hmm maybe that guy who claimed to be from "the bloodlines" hacked youtube with his "group" and put the video in the section to help expose the bastards!
Or maybe it was the galactic federation using ther superior alien technology to try and save us from the vaccine hahaha.

And I agree this does sound like real journalism, for once news reporters who don't use any of that Neural Linguistic Programming on us to sell us a spoonful of s**t.. with sugar on top.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetruthisalie
Nice find! Hmm maybe that guy who claimed to be from "the bloodlines" hacked youtube with his "group" and put the video in the section to help expose the bastards!
Or maybe it was the galactic federation using ther superior alien technology to try and save us from the vaccine hahaha.

And I agree this does sound like real journalism, for once news reporters who don't use any of that Neural Linguistic Programming on us to sell us a spoonful of s**t.. with sugar on top.

Thanks! But we need to get this out to more people because this is the info people need to know. Any information on the vaccination to increase speculation will only force the supporters to either doubt it themselves or dismiss us skeptics and promote this crap anyway.

join