It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1940 Nazi Germany=2009 Israel(photos)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dnevnoi
Look at it this way, you have two choices: You can take the easy road and act like an idiot, or you be an intellectual.

When someone appoints you to a position where your opinion would matter, let me know.

As far as I can see, you are unable to take your own advice even as your are dishing it out. I would wager you don't know mmiichael as well as I do, either.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I find it hard not to cry when looking at those pictures.

The horrors of both the past, and what is being done now.

What really saddens me is that we have not learned, the very people who should know better are doing wht was done to them.

Genocide is like Peadophelia, in nealry all cases those who were abused when younger, going on to do the same to their children.

It is a sign of a broken mind (sic society) where the trauma has damaged beyond repair the victim. The Israeli leaders and Army members are obviously mentally ill.

Beheaded and burned children just breaks my heart.

However the same just happened in Iraq and this time it was for $, which is worse.

I dont know anymore sometimes hope for humanity is hard to muster, and when that goes anger replaces it like the mourning process and then you become as bad as those you are angry at.

Hope, Hope must be found again for Humans, we must stop taking life so easily, and teaching like in the Photo's children to write on Bombs...

The only hope we have is to love and protect the children, and as much from our own demons and madness, as any suicide bomber, or zionist extremist or even peadophile "out there".

The only hope is the children, and the stopping of these insane cycles.

I must tell myself that or all is lost and what point in anything?

Deeply saddened and moved.

Elf

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
I find it hard not to cry when looking at those pictures.

The horrors of both the past, and what is being done now.

What really saddens me is that we have not learned, the very people who should know better are doing wht was done to them.

Genocide is like Peadophelia, in nealry all cases those who were abused when younger, going on to do the same to their children.

It is a sign of a broken mind (sic society) where the trauma has damaged beyond repair the victim. The Israeli leaders and Army members are obviously mentally ill.

Beheaded and burned children just breaks my heart.

However the same just happened in Iraq and this time it was for $, which is worse.

I dont know anymore sometimes hope for humanity is hard to muster, and when that goes anger replaces it like the mourning process and then you become as bad as those you are angry at.

Hope, Hope must be found again for Humans, we must stop taking life so easily, and teaching like in the Photo's children to write on Bombs...

The only hope we have is to love and protect the children, and as much from our own demons and madness, as any suicide bomber, or zionist extremist or even peadophile "out there".

The only hope is the children, and the stopping of these insane cycles.

I must tell myself that or all is lost and what point in anything?

Deeply saddened and moved.

Elf

As in Germany and Russia the evil wizards wove there BLACK magic.
The WHITE KNIGHTS have always saved the day.
Fear not! They will always SAVE the DAY. For we love our LADYS.
You see if we did not have that distraction we would go Freakin toe to Freakin toe 24/7

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
so what?, now Israel is going to be the new Nazi camp, New detention centers,

someone please tell me that the Israelis aren't killing Jews? :S

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join