It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1940 Nazi Germany=2009 Israel(photos)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Star and Flag!
I completely agree, I make this comparison all the time and people generally think I'm exaggeration, until I show them other such photos I've found around the net. Israel mustn't be allowed to perpetrate a second holocaust.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
One problem. The Jewish in 1940 Germany normally didn't commit suicide bombings or launch missles into civilian German neighborhoods.

But, seeing as there are more things different than the same between 1940 Germany and 2009 Israel, I'll just let you get on with your anti-Judaism.

Enjoy.

Strange that you would leave such a statement. I always enjoyed reading your posts and feel that you make an intelligent, well written reply to your detractors... but your comment seems unfounded and frankly sad.

The OP said nothing directly or indirectly that would classify him as being "anti-Judaism" but simply because you have issues with the OP's topic or an agenda, you twist or try to spin the OP into something he is not or at the very least he didn't portray in this thread. Think back to your own threads, when others try to spin you into something you are not... now you’re doing the same thing here.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by kneverr]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

There is no ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians. If there were, there wouldn't be any Palestinians.

This is by far the funniest statement I've ever heard on ATS!

By your twisted reasoning we must therefore conclude that there was no ethnic cleansing in Nazi Germany because there are still Jews living to this very day.

Why is anyone here taking this guy seriously now?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor
reply to post by groingrinder

No, but I do see you building walls and checkpoints.

And if the Mexican government started shelling towns in Texas I think your government would probably have to do something about it.

As for killing people with white phosphorus, I think you should take a look in your own backyard before pointing the finger elsewhere.

You seem to have forgotten the Israeli Green Wall all of a sudden. You seem to have also forgotten the hundreds of Israeli checkpoints set up all over Palestine (I'm sorry, Palestine has been gobbled up by the Zionists at this point) to harass the Palestinians and make their lives a living hell. You have also forgotten the siege that the Gaza strip is under at this very moment.

And if the Mexicans started shelling towns in the USA you'd better believe that they'd have a very good reason for doing it such as the USA setting up settlement towns in Mexico.. Sound familiar?

Oh, and don't forget about cluster bombs that the Israelis dropped all over civilian areas of Lebanon a couple of years back as well. To be fair though, the USA dropped cluster bombs in Vietnam. But I for one feel that Lyndon Johnson, Mcnamera, Kissinger and all should have been brought up on war crimes. Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld too for that matter if your going to try and dig up Afghanistan. Hell, bring up Iraq too while your at it, you'll get no argument from me there.

So don't try the you did it so we can do it argument with me because unlike yourself I and others here still enjoy a latitude of flexibility or critical thinking that you yourself can no longer embrace due to your support of a regime that regularly breaks international human rights laws in the Middle East and then tries to wear sheep's clothing in the same stride. We don't buy it. And I for one would not want to try and be on your side of the argument for one minute of the day, so you have my sincere condolences there because trying to defend oppression has to be a real downer my friend.

I've also noticed that you've taken to calling those who do not support your Zionistic viewpoints in this topic delusional and ridiculous. Need you be reminded that a Site Administrator has issued a warning to disciplinary action to those members here who keep up the name calling and baiting? If not, then please by all means continue your emotional attacks. I for one would love to see how much patience your reactionary remarks will afford.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by 3DPrisoner]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This is what happens to a people who refuse to learn from their history, and arrogantly proclaim that no one has the right to challenge their methods.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by THELONIO

You killed an awful lot more Irish people using different weapons.

Here, do some reading and then decide if your own history warrants such vitriolic attacks on a people who are trying to live in the midst of rampant terrorism:

www.aepizeta.org...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
One problem. The Jewish in 1940 Germany normally didn't commit suicide bombings or launch missles into civilian German neighborhoods.

But, seeing as there are more things different than the same between 1940 Germany and 2009 Israel, I'll just let you get on with your anti-Judaism.

Enjoy.

So they shouldn't have fought back against the Nazi's?

It was right for them to bow down and accept their fate?

Why is fighting for your life a bad thing?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 3DPrisoner

Regarding border fences with Mexico, or even the ones in Palestine; I really do believe at some point they will be used to keep both the US People, and the Israeli's locked in, and down.

The People who are calling names out of unwarranted rage are both US, and Israeli; whether them, or anyone else for that matter need to wake up to the Elites who run Elitist puppet governments. Israel is nothing more than a favored sacrificial lamb, and I feel all can take that to the bank. It really amazes me the rambling, and war mongering People have allowed themselves to be riled into; of course, all war in the name of Peace.

Kinda reminds of a bad 80's alien movie, where the alien would say,"I come in peace", and then he'd kill the Person.

Really, People are equating war with peace.... It would seem a ***truly*** desired condition would start by trying to emanate it; rather than through violent blood shed. It really does equate to the bully in school scenario; remember them? They never wanted anyone knowing the truth.

Okay, thanks to all the People who could look at undeniable photos; as they are worth a 1000 words, and reply with a constructive response; rather than an attack upon someone never met.

The thread was derailed a little, or the pictures proved to graphic to read further, but there are a couple things that have failed much discussion.

First, is the large amount Jews, and Israelis who are speaking out against the atrocities in the Middle East.

Second, is the war rhetoric page that shows Israel saying the same current things about Iran, but over 5 to 8 years ago..... Has the World ended??? Israel, and the US both had the "psychological warfare Mainstream Media" spewing the same "Sky is falling" screed back then, as they have now...

Possibly rather than insults We could have a constructive conversation on the last two mentioned points.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
You have started a lot of high quality threads but unfortunately this isn't one of them. And I am not even jewish to be honest with you! I am greek!

There are many more differences than similarities with this comparison. For one jews are not rounding up palestinian arabs and sending them of to death camps. Palestine and gaza have been largely cut off from mainland Israel to protect Israeli citizens from real terrorism; not the fake terrorism of europe and usa!

Second millions of jews(exact number unknown) have been killed by nazi atrocities. Denying this is preposterous regardless whoose side your on. Personally I don't care for jews but that does'nt mean I hate them. They are people just like you and me and deserve a certain amount of respect.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Er, I hope I catch You before You run off. First, the source in the OP is from a Jewish guy. I get tired of the religion, or race card; in the face of oppression.

Secondly, what are Your feelings with the Armenian Genocide; which had strong Jewish support in suppressing, or do You consider Armenians totally different than Greeks?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

For one jews are not rounding up palestinian arabs and sending them of to death camps. Palestine and gaza have been largely cut off from mainland Israel

The above words are of course Yours. Here is some watching, and reading.

White Phosphorous was Illegally used as a chemical weapon/WMD in Gaza where the Palestinians are rounded up, and have been obviously sent to die. I agree they have been cut off; so why the White Phosphorous?

Fatalities
Click on the numbers for a list of individual names and details about the circumstances of their death.
www.btselem.org...

EDIT: Just go to the site; as it is much more interesting. It lists deaths of all groups in Occupied Territories, and by clicking on the number in each category it gives specifics........VERY DETAILED

29.9.2000-26.12.2008
Occupied Territories
Israel
Gaza Strip West Bank Total
Palestinians killed by Israeli security forces
3000 1791 4791 69
Palestinians killed by Israeli civilians
4 41 45 2
Israeli civilians killed by Palestinians
39 198 237 490
Israeli security force personnel killed by Palestinians
97 148 245 90
Foreign citizens killed by Palestinians
10 7 17 37
Foreign citizens killed by Israeli security forces
4 6 10
Palestinians killed by Palestinians
458 135 593

Additional data (included in previous table)
Occupied Territories
Israel
Gaza Strip West Bank Total
Palestinian minors killed by Israeli security forces
635 317 952 3
Israeli minors killed by Palestinians
4 35 39 84
Palestinians killed during the course of a targeted killing

Palestinians who were the object of a targeted killing
152 82 234
Palestinians killed by Palestinians for suspected collaboration with Israel
11 109 120
Palestinians who took part in the hostilities and were killed by Israeli security forces
1253 472 1725 61
Palestinians who did not take part in the hostilities and were killed by Israeli security forces ( not including the objects of targeted killings).
1353 834 2187 5
Palestinians who were killed by Israeli security forces and it is not known if they were taking part in the hostilities
394 485 879 3

[edit on 8-10-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Robin Goodfellow

The point of the thread isn't to be impartial or neutral. It is comparing doctored pictures and pictures out of context to scenes from the Holocaust.

The US government is acting like Nazis? I know Obama is a communist, but that's still pretty far off from being a Nazi.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

Er, I hope I catch You before You run off. First, the source in the OP is from a Jewish guy. I get tired of the religion, or race card; in the face of oppression.

Perhaps he is pissed off at how the israeli government handled the gaza conflict. I am also very annoyed because of the hugely disproportionate casualty figures. You don't have to kill 200 gazan citizens for every dead jew but that is exactly what they did and it is very condemable.

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
Secondly, what are Your feelings with the Armenian Genocide; which had strong Jewish support in suppressing, or do You consider Armenians totally different than Greeks?

Armenian Genocide
From wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Armenian Genocide (Armenian: Հայոց Ցեղասպանություն, translit.: Hayoc’ C’eġaspanowt’yown; Turkish: Ermeni Soykırımı), also known as the Armenian Holocaust, the Armenian Massacres and, by Armenians, as the Great Calamity (Մեծ Եղեռն, Meç Eġeṙn, Armenian pronunciation: [mɛts jɛˈʁɛrn]), was the deliberate and systematic destruction (genocide) of the Armenian population of the Ottoman Empire during and just after World War I.[1] It was characterised by the use of massacres, and the use of deportations involving forced marches under conditions designed to lead to the death of the deportees, with the total number of Armenian deaths generally held to have been between one and one-and-a-half million.[2][3][4] Other ethnic groups were similarly attacked by the Empire during this period, including Assyrians and Greeks, and some scholars consider those events to be part of the same policy of extermination.[5]

Wow that is a very loaded question and certainly not easily answerable.

The greek-turkish rivalry has been going on for many centuries and both sides are equally responsible. Perhaps the turks are more responsible but I won't get into this long debate.

As for the armenian massacre, I can't comment much because I am not aware of all the details. If you wish to add information please do...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burginthorn
I hereby withdraw my membership from this site.

I will no longer be a part of a site that allows blatant racism. Sure you can hide behind arguments and T&C political correctness. But mark my words, it will be the death of this site. Large numbers are not a measure of success. Especially when those large numbers consist of like minded individuals filled with this cancer. And like a cancer, it will slowly eat away at ATS from within.

Sad to see you go. But you're right. This is turning into a forum for self-righteous disgusting people who spend their time looking for every opportunity to push their perverted agendas.

They try to cloak their viciousness in a veil of social concern. Even the most blatant Neo-Nazi at least has the self-respect to admit his pure hatred.

So the inadequate personalities will continue to swap their factoids and obscure out of context quotes to make them feel they have a sense of community.

People with any decency will just go elsewhere.

Mike

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The White Phosphorous that we see the clip of is an airburst. From the dispersal angle, it appears to be an artillery based round.

Most artillery rounds have timed fuses for high airburst, low airburst, and of course contact fusing.

The airburst is much too high for effectiveness if one is out to burn or destroy, but is sufficiently high enough to draw attention to the area.

If those who fired the round wanted to create maximum casualties, then they would have gone with low airburst preferably, or even contact fusing.

The way Gazans are packed in, it would be simple enough to kill 100,000 civilians a day, if civilian deaths was what was desired.

That clearly was not the intent, as it is much too easy to accomplish.

Therefore, anyone who says that Israel was inflicting maximum damage on civilians, or engaging in genocide is absolutely, positively full of crap.

Distractions, either by maneuver, point of fire, aerial bursts of pyrotechnical munitions is done all the time.

It's to get folks looking one way, while you're doing something else in another direction.

I can see how the uninformed can assume something else, but the reality is that some of these tendrils burn longer than others, and in the process of firing, some will fall lower than others, assuming the same elevation of the gun.

That's why you adjust fire in artillery.

Deflection, elevation, charge, target, and fusing.

Had they wanted destruction, it's just too easy to load up HE.

I don't mind folks not knowing some things, but I do detest those who are not even in the park with their assumptions.

Destruction? HE

Distraction? Airburst WP.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

The point of the thread isn't to be impartial or neutral. It is comparing doctored pictures and pictures out of context to scenes from the Holocaust.

The US government is acting like Nazis? I know Obama is a communist, but that's still pretty far off from being a Nazi.

Doctored photos? S, I am tired of being fed a crap sandwich by People who would rather have "might is right" as the Rule of Law; rather than the truth. You just go right ahead, and produce the supposed non-doctored photos; You will not be able, as the OP are originally; again produce them.

Regarding the US Govt. acting like Nazi's?? ABSOLUTELY. The same as Israel, and the respective People of both countries need to wake up to the fact they are being manipulated.

Operation Paperclip insured many of the actual "high Nazi's" free passage, and high ranking positions in the US Govt. Someone else raised the question about the same Nazi's in fact holding large sway in the Israeli Govt....... What do I think? Pictures do speak louder than words, and those pictures which are not doctored do tell a very disturbing tale.

What all of this does in the end? It shows "reasonable doubt" that Iran should NOT be targeted in the "exact" light it is now; which is: Liberation, and Peace through War; of course, as seen through the eyes of the conqueror

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

How is posting doctored photos and photos out of context the truth? Perhaps they fit an agenda, but are in no way posted to show the truth.

Sounds like something M. Ahmadinejad or H. Chavez would say...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I asked about the Armenian Genocide; as I have Greek blood also. That side of my family is very close with Armenians, and they REMEMBER what was perpetrated on them. It is a very "tense" issue, and has caused much of the tension between Greeks, and Turks.

Fire Foxman Denying the Armenian Genocide should be the last atrocity perpetrated by the ADL chief.
www.jewcy.com...

Soon after the meeting with Gul, the ADL joined three other American Jewish organizations—the American Jewish Committee, B'nai Brith International, and the Jewish Institute of National Security Affairs—to deliver to Congress a written plea from the Jews of Turkey that the U.S. not recognize the Armenian Genocide. Turkish Jews are more vulnerable now than at any time in recent history as they struggle to reassert their place in a society polarized by the competing visions of Turkey’s Islamists and secular nationalists, so it is hardly surprising that they would parrot their government’s denialist claims. By dutifully passing their letter to Congress, the Jewish American groups cynically exploited a small, frightened Jewish minority.

Worse was to come. “I don't think congressional action will help reconcile the issue. The resolution takes a position; it comes to a judgment,” said Foxman in a statement issued to the Jewish Telegraphic Agency. “The Turks and Armenians need to revisit their past. The Jewish community shouldn't be the arbiter of that history, nor should the U.S. Congress." Foxman‘s statement is in every way that matters equivalent to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s claim that he takes no position on the historicity of the Jewish Holocaust, but only hopes to see the matter resolved by dispassionate study. Throughout the Congressional saga surrounding the resolutions, virtually no one other than Turkish lobbyists had explained their opposition by challenging the nearly undisputed consensus among historians that a genocide did indeed take place.

It is a scandal of unprecedented proportion when one of the most prominent figures in our community, a man who claims to speak on our behalf, publicly challenges the historicity of another community’s genocide. Foxman’s ADL no longer represents the interests of the Jewish community. In fact, it seems the only interests it represents are its own.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Emotional responses aside, the photographs provided do show very similar circumstances.

I know it's difficult for many people to look at information without having pre-prepared opinions on it, and so find it hard to accept these similarities, but maybe if you can put aside your beliefs or opinions long enough to just look, openly, then you may find some changes happening within you as a result.

I lost interest in reading the thread when I saw the old faithful retort of Anti-Israel, or anti-semitic being used as if it were a real Truth. Anyone offering information, that may show the Israeli Governments dispicable attitude towards those they have dispossesed, is an honest sharing and certainly not anti-semitic at all. Perhaps the bandage-use of "Anti-Semitic" needs to be understood better and used less as a knee-jerk response.

(edited due to dyslexic typing fingers)

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Tayesin]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join