It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1940 Nazi Germany=2009 Israel(photos)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSawyer
reply to post by dooper

That's what characters like Sherlock Homes do, provided the event isn't out in the open and human beings are void of common sense; which is not the case.

when we have pictures, videos, audio, recording, Israelis killing Americans and Brits, then would sense is there to play stupid and ignore the obvious? There's a word for that and its call Denial, it has a partner called Delusional. Are you familiar with these words?

The USS liberty, a terrible event; what is disgusting is that you go around parading to be a patriotic American, your profanity-enriched posts against Obama for his failure to be a neoconversative and bend to Israel's pressure. You are more dangerous to America than illegal immigrants because you share one common trait: a disloyalty to America at all costs. When will you be signing up for an Israeli citizenship?

[edit on 13-10-2009 by TSawyer]

Great post!

This x1,000,000!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Sorry but I do not agree that the Nazis were necessarily bad people. Sure they killed a lot of people, but there cannot be life in excess. When the world becomes overpopulated, there must be some kind of cutoff, and some people must die. So, that stands to explain cancers and HIV/AIDS. These are simply measures of "quality control" so-to-speak. If you want to know why the Nazis took over the United States, look no further than the CIA and Operation Paperclip. The top Nazi scientists were deported from Nazi Germany and transferred to Nazi America. Now, Hitler is gone, but we have Nazis operating throughout America.

They shoot us up with vaccines and viruses and poisons of the mind and body, and what are you really going to do about it? They are much smarter than you are, and if you can't beat 'em, you better join 'em. They won't spare the unimportant people when the time comes to do a little "population control."

If you look at most of your neighbors, you will likely see that they are unfit to rule. They are not philosophers capable of critical thinking and imagination and spiritual fitness. They are meant to be followers of the leaders (or misleaders if you want to call them that). So, I do not resist any NWO at all. Let the smarter people rule the unfortunate masses. And, mind you, as far as I know, I am part of the masses. I am victim to the system that seems to keep me in line too. Life really seems hard sometimes, but I think it teaches us to change and adapt and grow, so I am not against hard times. If I'm meant to live, then I will live. If I'm meant to roast in destruction, I'll roast. But, I believe I have conscious control over some decisions in life. If I realize more of that control, then I can do greater things than I have believed possible.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by glitchinmymatrix

Well said.
There is only problem with your dissertation.
You have confused Nazi with Bolshevik.
They are like day and night.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dnevnoi
Ask not what your government can do for you, but what you can do for your government.

How about "No." ...?

You never answered my question: Would you like to see the Mid-East turned into a parking lot? Be honest now

If you glass the Shia parts the Sunnis will be happy, and vice versa for the Shiites. How does that fit your logic?

I'm pretty sure I wasn't originally talking to you, but I'm not sure someone who is racist in general is even going to distinguish between Shiites and Sunnis.

Everyone here has governments that they at one point don't like. Stop being such a martyr. Oh the government! I'm dissenting! Look at me I'm so gangsta since I'm dissenting and protesting! Shut it. Chinese dissenters have more guts and valor than you.

This is not only immature, it makes absolutely no sense. Unless my country will lock me up for dissenting, apparently I shouldn't even bother complaining about anything. Yeah, ok. With that attitude maybe you belong in China or Israel, since you apparently think that is acceptable "governing."

And yet you'd probably stand by as everyone else directs it at your homeland. Wow way to support your country. Too disenchanted with the government to be a man and stand up against aggression?

What are you even talking about? Who is threatening who?

Now you see why Israeli civilians undergo military training, because aggressors surround them.

No, now all I have seen is idiocy. What you're saying isn't even coherent.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Israel should have been more careful about what they wished for.
Wouldn't it be nice if these barbarian Palestinians could find a more civilized way to resolve their problems with Israel rather then this endless violence?
Well, what do you know?
Legal experts are now pointing out that according to the EU's own charter they are obligated to investigate the Gaza slaughter and take action against Israel.
How well do you think Israel will do when confronted by an EU boycott? Will they simply label all of Europe as anti-semitic? Or have they bitten off too much too soon

At the European Parliament, during a conference against “Denial”, Lady Renouf asks for proof, one single proof, of “the Holocaust”

robertfaurisson.blogspot.com...

Gosh golly gee. Where are the cries for this woman's imprisonment?
But don't worry the bulk of the world still supports their genocide. I am having trouble however equating that idea with this particular news item:

Number of Americans who say U.S. should support Israel drops from 71% to 44% in one year

mondoweiss.net...
data-showing-a-sharp-drop-in-americans-perception-that-israels-government-
s.html

It would appear the Israeli propaganda machine, even backed by the JIDF are not doing a very good job.

Then, once those people labeled "historical revisionist" learn the proper way to argue to get their points across while remaining safe from European hate laws (why gosh golly gee, Isn't that what my very next post is about?) the tide should be sufficiently turned that the idea of supporting Israel in any way should produce little beyond disgust in the average citizen.

I think it is obvious it is no longer IF Israel becomes an international outcast but WHEN. I am looking forward to the day when Israel, attempting to save its economical life, is forced to pay reparations to the Palestinians and finance 'their' holocaust museums. Or better yet, when learning about the Gaza holocaust becomes mandatory in all Israeli schools.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
So what is the problem with European hate laws that do not allow you to challenge the holocaust? This should not be a problem. Here are a few posts I would feel safe to post in Europe without fear of legal reprisals.

Post #1

Greetings fellow Zionist. I have recently encountered fools who doubt the truth of Anne Frank's diary. They ask me how parts of it could have been written with a ball point pen when such things did not exist back then. I told them that is very easy to explain. However I am not an historical scholar so I actually do not know the answer.
But I have absolutely no doubt that every word of the Holocaust story is true and therefore I have no doubt that there is a simple logical explanation and so I am calling on all the Jewish historical scholars out there to assist me with my problem and provide me with the answer so that I might silence these people once and for all. Thank you

Post #2

Greetings Jewish historical scholars. Forgive me but I am still unable to silence these holocaust deniers insofar as their questions about where Anne Frank obtained the ball point pen she used in her diary decades before it was invented. Your silence confuses me. We all know it was genuine therefore her use of this pen has a solid no-nonsense explanation. I was counting on you to provide me with the answer but thus far no one has replied to my plea for help. I therefore ask, once again, to help me prove my point that the holocaust is a genuine account of historical facts, to tell me specifically, how did Anne Frank write part of her diary with a ball point pen in the 1940s if they were not invented until the 1960s. I am only trying to defend the horrors of the holocaust and would really appreciate your assistence.

Post #3

Greetings Holocaust authorities. Forgive me but your continued silence on the questions of where Anne Frank obtained a ball point pen in the 1940s when they weren't invented until the 1960s is becoming a bit of an embarrassment.
I had told these unbelievers that, knowing beyond the shadow of a doubt that this was a true event and therefore logically knowing that a simple logical explanation must exist, that I would provide them with it. I turned to you for help. Why do you not answer my question? How did she do it? Please, do you not understand your abandoning me and not assisting me in backing up my claims is being used against me by these historical revisionist. They foolishly believe your refusing to answer me is because you have no intelligent answer. How silly. Please provide a simple logical explanation so that I might shut them up.
Please, answer the questions and let us set the record straight.

Do you understand. I ask the question. I make the public aware if its existence. I constantly point out the holocaust believers refusal or inability to answer it.
Hate laws? I have not denied it. In fact it would appear I very strongly supported it. What is the problem? There is no law against have blind faith (to the point of idiocy) in the holocaust myth. What part of the EUs hate laws have I violated? This is how you make the public aware of the questions you are not suppose to ask yet remain immune from hate laws.

Remember the questions debunkers are not permitted to ask can be very openly printed by 'believers'. From this position you are free to provide the 'believers' explanation though in terms that allow the public to see their idiocy. Go for it. Enjoy yourselves

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Robin Goodfellow

Being as skeptical as I am of what authorities tell me, I found your post extremely interesting. I looked up ball-point pens on Wikipedia and now I'm not sure how you are able to conclude ball-point pens would not have been available in Germany at that time.

In the period between 1904 and 1946, there was intense interest in improving writing instruments, particularly alternatives or improvements to the fountain pen. Slavoljub Eduard Penkala invented a solid-ink fountain pen in 1907, a German inventor named Baum took out a ballpoint patent in 1910, and yet another ballpoint pen device was patented by Van Vechten Riesburg in 1916. In these inventions, the ink was placed in a thin tube whose end was blocked by a tiny ball, held so that it could not slip into the tube or fall out of the pen. The ink clung to the ball, which spun as the pen was drawn across the paper. These proto-ballpoints did not deliver the ink evenly. If the ball socket was too tight, the ink did not reach the paper. If it were too loose, ink flowed past the tip, leaking or making smears. Many inventors tried to fix these problems, but without commercial success.[3]

László Bíró, a Hungarian newspaper editor, was frustrated by the amount of time that he wasted in filling up fountain pens and cleaning up smudged pages, and the sharp tip of his fountain pen often tore his pages of newsprint. Bíró had noticed that the type of ink used in newspaper printing dried quickly, leaving the paper dry and smudge free. He decided to create a pen using the same type of ink. Since, when tried, this viscous ink would not flow into a regular fountain pen nib, Bíró, with the help of his brother George, a chemist, began to work on designing new types of pens. Bíró fitted this pen with a tiny ball in its tip that was free to turn in a socket. As the pen moved along the paper, the ball rotated, picking up ink from the ink cartridge and leaving it on the paper. Bíró filed a British patent on 15 June 1938.

In 1940 the Bíró brothers and a friend, Juan Jorge Meyne, moved to Argentina fleeing Nazi Germany and on June 10, filed another patent, and formed Bíró Pens of Argentina. The pen was sold in Argentina under the Birome brand (portmanteau of Bíró and Meyne), which is how ballpoint pens are still known in that country.

en.wikipedia.org...

Interesting enough for me to keep filed away in the back of my mind.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Wonderful Google research.

Anne Frank's father Otto added page numbers and supplemented a few notes to his daughter's diaries many years later.

The usual malign lunatic fringers crawl out of their holes trying to make some sort of conspiracy case out of this.

A pathetic reflection on desperate attention seeking, self-delusion, willful ignorance with malicious intent.

Ball point pens found in the WTC debris next?

M

[edit on 17-10-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

It's funny to me how allergic you are to certain ideas. You can't even so much as read someone's curiosity before taking offense and taking it upon yourself to crush whatever in them is even curious with negative attitude alone (which doesn't work, btw). You must really think you already know it all; there seems to be nothing you aren't 100% sure about.

You are amongst the most close-minded and ignorant people I regularly encounter on this forum, mmiichael. No offense, just feedback. I am being very sincere. To realize you know nothing is true wisdom. To think you already know it all is blind idiocy. I question things you are afraid to. Take from that what you will but the fact remains.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
It's funny to me how allergic you are to certain ideas. You can't even so much as read someone's curiosity before taking offense and taking it upon yourself to crush whatever in them is even curious with negative attitude alone (which doesn't work, btw). You must really think you already know it all; there seems to be nothing you aren't 100% sure about.

Give the open-minded self-righteousness a rest. There is little attempt at investigation of facts and ideas here. Just desperation to prove theories to deflect from feelings of inadequacy and helplessness. It's always some mysterious group of evil people somewhere doing something.

Genuflective adolescent rebellion against any form of authority is not an approach science, history, or politics. Just a cover for hostility, insecurities and long held resentments.

"It's not my fault. The insiders/NWO/elites made me do it."

M

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
Give the open-minded self-righteousness a rest. There is little attempt at investigation of facts and ideas here.

On your part, I agree.

My curiosity was piqued, so I did a quick search and wasn't able to find anything that verified the claim I was investigating. Big deal.

You not only think you already know it all, but give me all this crap just for looking into something for myself. Just because you like stupidly accepting everything you hear doesn't mean everyone else does. Get over it.

Just desperation to prove theories to deflect from feelings of inadequacy and helplessness. It's always some mysterious group of evil people somewhere doing something.

You're no good at being an armchair psychologist.

Genuflective adolescent rebellion against any form of authority is not an approach science, history, or politics. Just a cover for hostility, insecurities and long held resentments.

Sounds like someone has told you this before, but you still have no idea what it means.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

"It's not my fault. The insiders/NWO/elites made me do it."
M

First honest thing I think I have read from your posts.
You did not have to admit it. It has been as evident as
the Photos posted in the OP. We pray for your freedom
Mikey.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

If people are calling you a racist it's because you are acting like one. You falsely assume everything negative is connected to zionism, when in fact the NWO goes way beyond that.

Zionism in itself IS NOT A BAD THING! It does however have a significant religious and cultural meaning to all the previously dispersed jews. If your knowledge of world history was par or better you would have definitely known that a great deal of jews were forced out of their homeland by the roman empire and up till the mid 20th century were totally homeless.

Many nations resented them because of their less-than-ethical bussiness tactics and because they were non-christian, thus becoming an easy scapegoat for the masses. In other words, the jews were at least partly responsible for their own ill fate. This ill fate reached its apex during the nazi revolution of germany in the 30's and 40's.

Then we reach the point were jews had enough BS and finally decided to RE-settle were their greatly distant ancestors once lived. Unfortunately for them, palestinian arabs had moved in during this time, over the course of many centuries, and claimed the land for themselves. That means the jews had to buy back their land or in more extreme cases forcefully evict palestinian families. Of course this agenda has been, and still is, very unpopular with a lot of people but IMO what is done is done and we all need to move forward.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Are these camps in the pics the ones in Jordan, Syria or Lebanon? Why haven't those countries embraced their Palestinian brothers, and offered to take them is?

That is a very good question. Probably for the same reason Europe was likewise apathetic over the exploits of the Nazis, and more apathetic after the war with their lovely little refugee camps in Cyprus.

Apathy is contagious, therefore we should quarantine ourselves from it and do the right thing.

There is a Nancy Griffith song that goes:

It's a hard life, its a hard life it's a very hard life. It's a hard life wherever you go, but if we poison our children with hatred then a hard life is all they will know...

We can choose to use our influence for more than just bombing campaigns and support the children that have to grow up in poverty, despair, and hatred; behind barbed wires, with no hope of better. Give them the opportunity to grow and the ability to see more than bitterness and hatred and then we may change the course of history for the positive.

Democrat or Republican, it doesn't matter. We only step in when there is something in it for us, when our corporations can profit. We keep repeating the same mistakes and expect a different outcome.

We should do like that Seinfeld episode where George did the opposite and see what happens for once.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingoftheworld
Wow, you must anti-semantic for sure. nice thread.

Hey hey now, let's not get into semitics here.

(Just in case the joke went over your head, you're doing it wrong.)

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
reply to post by mmiichael

You are amongst the most close-minded and ignorant people I regularly encounter on this forum, mmiichael. No offense, just feedback. I am being very sincere. To realize you know nothing is true wisdom. To think you already know it all is blind idiocy. I question things you are afraid to. Take from that what you will but the fact remains.

Close minded and ignorant people jump on those who do not agree and issue personal attacks. Everyone has the same level of consciousness as you bsbray11, you aren't special to see or imagine things as they are or are not. Eye of the beholder. If you really must resort to personally attacking the opinionated than the opinion, you need to step back and reconsider all the points you make.

Look at it this way, you have two choices: You can take the easy road and act like an idiot, or you be an intellectual. Everyone has their little moments of rage, including myself (jump on that, detrimental to your credibility), but if you're going to conduct arguments and debates on this forum you have to calm down.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I concede... interesting. Now if you could provide some source indicating any of these were commercially available in Nazi Germany it would really help. I doubt any of these inventors lent their prototypes to Miss Frank

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Did her father do that? Perhaps I should inject here a question about how he lost a copyright suit to another gentleman who claimed to be the actual author of Anne Frank's diary. And Mr. Frank LOST. Meaning the court accepted the other gentleman as the actual author. Strange.
But all this is a distraction from the actual purpose of the post. To show that European hate laws should be no obstacle to those who wish to place these questions into the mind of the average laymen. To show that the Zionist attempt to stop all dissenting points of views from being heard by establishing anti-revisionist laws can be circumvented by simply rephrasing the questions. To demonstrate how these questions can still be asked publicly and safely.
To give the Zionist agenda the finger and continue with business as usual.

Being a lazy bastage, please tell me in advance:
If I provide the actual diary entries written with the ball point pen and show it to be more than mere page numbers etc, will you simply label it as lies and anti-semitic propaganda introduced by Jew-Hating-Monsters. I mean, if that will be your standard stock reply then I can see no point in bothering to do the work. In fact, I can see no point in attempting anything resembling an intelligent conversation with you.

So your turn now. This is where you call me names, label me as a Nazi and ignore the questions. Yes?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Ball point pens were not commercially available in Europe until after the war

www.essortment.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
If people are calling you a racist it's because you are acting like one. You falsely assume everything negative is connected to zionism, when in fact the NWO goes way beyond that.

I definitely do not associate everything negative with Zionism. If you think I am acting like a racist, it is because you can't tell the difference between someone who has a problem with Israel's government, and a true racist. That really does seem like a huge problem with debating people like you today; you all have so much trouble telling the difference once you realize you can't justify your argument any other way.

Zionism in itself IS NOT A BAD THING!

If it's akin to pride in one's heritage, then maybe you are right. But I think Israel's leaders are a lot worse than just prideful.

It does however have a significant religious and cultural meaning to all the previously dispersed jews. If your knowledge of world history was par or better you would have definitely known that a great deal of jews were forced out of their homeland by the roman empire and up till the mid 20th century were totally homeless.

You know, I hardly see how that has anything to do with committing war crimes against Muslims in modern society.

Many nations resented them because of their less-than-ethical bussiness tactics and because they were non-christian, thus becoming an easy scapegoat for the masses. In other words, the jews were at least partly responsible for their own ill fate. This ill fate reached its apex during the nazi revolution of germany in the 30's and 40's.

I'm already familiar with all this. And then someone had the genius idea to go shove off all the Muslims living around modern-day Israel and plant a bunch of Jews there in their holy land instead. That was brilliant.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join