It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1940 Nazi Germany=2009 Israel(photos)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

(1) Full disclosure education for everybody. The Good , the Bad and the Ugly of all sides. Being ashamed of your countries past actions is only part of the journey to becoming a better country and person.
(2) The teaching that one race is chosen by God over another needs to stop, as that can only but create future suffering, conflict and resentfulness. The belief in an Aryan brotherhood should have taught the world by now that only evil can come of it..

100% spot on.
When the G3RM@N5 said it, it's genocide.
When the J3W5 say it, it's providence.
When the M3N say it, theyr'e stronger.
When the W0M3N say it, theyr'e bitches.
When the WH!T35 say it, it's racist.
When the BL@CK5 say it, it's pride.
When the CHR!5T!@N5 say it, it's righteous.
When the @TH!35T says it, it's evil.
We are all human, and as such we need to act like humans.
"Hate" isn't the despising of another, it's the despising of qualities you see in them that remind you of yourself.
When are human beings going to realize that the only purpose of division is to conquer?

[edit on 10/10/2009 by reticledc]

[edit on 10/10/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingoftheworld
Wow, you must anti-semantic for sure. nice thread.

ha ha anti -semantic
against meaning???

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
reply to post by kingoftheworld

Er, I'm not anti anything, but totalitarian corruption, and oppression

Why are you scared to admit you are bigoted against Israel and Jews? Many on here are. Surely you wouldn't have started this thread for any other reason, all the while ignoring what the Palestinians do to themselves and to Israelis. I am man enough to admit my biases against the hateful religion of Islam its devout followers.

so if you were against the Nazi's you were a bigot.... you like that word eh?
you thing you are superior because your not a bigot eh? someone who thinks their view is superior?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

You do know those camps in the pics are most likely not in Israel, correct? Are you also aware of Pallywood? That's the 'Hollywood' of the Palestinians, where they stage attacks against each other and mutilate bodies, in order to blame Israel.

this is like saying the holocaust never happened?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
I looked, and looked, and looked, but I could find no third row of photgraphs that show all the dead Israelis killed since their founding.

No photographs of Syrian and Egyptian tanks, all lined up to vanquish Israel.

Nor any photographs of the 100,000 man strong Egyptian Army lined up to wipe Israel out.

Or of the results of the Syrian guns firing on the Israeli farmers below. Did anyone catch that one?

No photographs of kidnappings of Israeli citizens by their neighbors and then murdered.

I didn't even see any photgraphs of a coffee shop blown to hell, with the shattered glass and blood spatter from innocent Israeli citizens killed just going about their business.

In fact, I didn't see any photos of the blood in the streets from where buses were blown to bits as were the Israelis inside.

I did see a wall keeping people IN, and I assume some point was being made by showing a wall to keep terrorists, suicide bombers, kidnappers, and such OUT.

Was that suppose to be equated somehow?

It's probably my computer, but that third row just didn't show up.

Damned shame.

Could have been VERY enlightening.

I understand from a history lesson that genocide was invented the first time that Palestine was occupied. The Native Americans fought back too...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DChenO

My comment above that You quoted is what I represent. I am anti-totalitarianism, and oppression. Nothing further. You implying otherwise is the one who is bigoted.

reply to post by DChenO

the quoted material in Your post here is NOT even my words, but those of stevegmu............ Quit putting words in my name.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Israel is by far the most racist country on the planet today. Which I suppose would be natural for a country created artificially and filled with people of one single race/religion, especially with the surrounding circumstances. Such an angry country.

I agree: Israel is today's equivalent of Nazi Germany. Along with the US, and UK and Australia are at least about the equivalent of fascist Italy if not worse. We are all a very oppressive and militaristic lot of countries, and if we get into war with Russia, China, Iran, etc., I honestly hope THEY win. Just to overthrow the leaders I despise so much in the US and abroad.

I think you need to do some reading.

Fast Facts about Israel & the Palestinian Territories

* Lowest spot on earth
Dead Sea (400m below sea level and dropping)

* Human Development Index rank
23rd out of 177 countries

* Religion
Israel – 76% Jewish, 16% Muslim, 2% Christian, 1.6% Druze, 3.9% unspecified; Palestinian Territories – 95% Muslim, 5% Christian

* Population
6.4 million (Gaza Strip and West Bank 3.8 million)

* GDP per capita
24, 600 (2005)

* Major exports
military hardware, machinery, computer software, cut diamonds, phosphates

* Percentage of Israelis born in Israel 68%

(Israel & Palestinian Territories)

-------------------

Yes, that modern Axis of Evil (US, UK and Australia) are so racist. They are so overbearingly racist that they allow foreigners - most of which are of different races and cultures - to enter their countries and provide refuge for them and their families.

Oh and thanks for wishing death upon those of us living in those countries...
List of countries by immigrant population)

[edit on 11/10/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Your response reads like you are eager to debunk me with facts, but unable to produce any relevant ones. The sarcasm at the end of your post was the most relevant thing you said in response to me, and of course that only reflects your own personal opinion.

If you'll entertain me, I'm going to guess that you "support" Israel. May I ask why? What makes them unique, special amongst all other countries on the face of the Earth, that they receive special treatment, are basically allowed to murder people without consequence as to your opinion of them?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Your response reads like you are eager to debunk me with facts, but unable to produce any relevant ones. The sarcasm at the end of your post was the most relevant thing you said in response to me, and of course that only reflects your own personal opinion.

If you'll entertain me, I'm going to guess that you "support" Israel. May I ask why? What makes them unique, special amongst all other countries on the face of the Earth, that they receive special treatment, are basically allowed to murder people without consequence as to your opinion of them?

I'm not really into debunking, because certain people have such biased minds that they are incapable of considering other sides to an issue. The links I presented challenge the statements you made earlier.

I simply gave hyper-links to information which contradict your claims that:

1) Israel has one religion/race

2) That US, UK and Australia are racist countries when immigration levels show they are all in the top bracket when accepting people from other countries/cultures/ethnicities.

Now you are trying to label me as an "Israel supporter" and trying to attack my credibility because I am interested in presenting the truth. Israel should not receive special treatment and I have often criticised the military operations they have carried out. The way the Palestinians are treated is unacceptable and I am all for giving them their own state and sovereignty (read my past posts).

The problem is that people like you only want to look at history from when Israel was the aggressor. You do not care about why Israel has such tight security and why they have to have checkpoints everywhere and why such little trust is placed on all Palestinians as a result. I do agree that they have responded disproportionately (such as cutting off supplies to electricity and hot water), but they have all these restrictions for a reason. There was a time when Palestinians were free to live amongst Israelis and there WAS relative peace. Then comes the 2nd Intifada and boom...all of this controlling stuff comes into effect afterwards.

Is it just coincidence that most people who criticise Israel on these forums don't even know what the 2nd Intifada was?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Israel is by far the most racist country on the planet today. Which I suppose would be natural for a country created artificially and filled with people of one single race/religion, especially with the surrounding circumstances. Such an angry country.

I agree: Israel is today's equivalent of Nazi Germany. Along with the US, and UK and Australia are at least about the equivalent of fascist Italy if not worse. We are all a very oppressive and militaristic lot of countries, and if we get into war with Russia, China, Iran, etc., I honestly hope THEY win. Just to overthrow the leaders I despise so much in the US and abroad.

Beyond commenting on. The word "sick' comes to mind when I read ramarks on this thread.

And often not even an approximation of any truth.

Christians, Buddhists, Hindus are persecuted in many of the 57 Muslim countries. Jews, as a rule are not even permitted in.

Jewish population of Saudi Arabia - zero. After the attacking Arab countries
were defeated by Israel in 1948, 800,000 Jews were expelled from Mslim countries, given 48 hours. Their homes and property seized. Many families had lived in thes countries for centuries.

Christians throughout the Middle East have fled by the millions due to the treatment accorded them. Israel is one of the primary destinations.

Hate seems the theme of this thread.

M

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
I'm not really into debunking, because certain people have such biased minds that they are incapable of considering other sides to an issue. The links I presented show that your earlier comments are not true.

I simply gave links to data which contradict your claims that:

1) Israel has one religion/race

Ah, so that's what that's about. Well, you know, I didn't literally mean every single citizen of the country of Israel was Jewish. So a lot of good posting all of those stats did; nothing I wasn't already aware of.

2) That US, UK and Australia are racist countries when immigration levels show they are all in the top bracket when accepting people from other countries/cultures/ethnicities.

I didn't say they were racist countries, which you couldn't debunk with stats anyway silly. I said US, UK, and Australia, and Israel, are the equivalent of the Axis powers today. Look at the US, for example, compared to Germany in the 1930's/1940's. Germany was the country "pre-emptively" attacking Poland, etc., for various reasons under the guise of "Homeland Security." Gee, already things are looking really damned familiar. The US has invaded and totally screwed up 2 countries' infrastructures so far, and I'm not even going to talk about "Homeland Security" or "national security."

Now you are trying to label me as an "Israel supporter"

I asked you if you were, I didn't 'try to label.' You went off the hinge with this one. And you never did answer my question btw.

The problem is that people like you only want to look at history from when Israel was the aggressor. You do not care about why Israel has such tight security and why they have to have checkpoints everywhere and why such little trust is placed on all Palestinians as a result. I do agree that they have responded disproportionately (such as cutting off supplies to electricity and hot water), but they have all these restrictions for a reason.

Ah, ok, so you are an Israeli supporter. You say they have responded "disproportionately"; what exactly does that mean?

Is it just coincidence that most people who criticise Israel on these forums don't even know what the 2nd Intifada was? I think not...

No, it's not a coincidence. I don't have a list of talking points trying to justify what Israel is doing. I don't need one. There is your difference.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Ah, so that's what that's about. Well, you know, I didn't literally mean every single citizen of the country of Israel was Jewish. So a lot of good posting all of those stats did; nothing I wasn't already aware of.

You seemed rather unaware that the country has a variety of cultures, ethnicities, religions and races. Glad I could educate you on this.

I didn't say they were racist countries, which you couldn't debunk with stats anyway silly. I said US, UK, and Australia, and Israel, are the equivalent of the Axis powers today. Look at the US, for example, compared to Germany in the 1930's/1940's. Germany was the country "pre-emptively" attacking Poland, etc., for various reasons under the guise of "Homeland Security." Gee, already things are looking really damned familiar. The US has invaded and totally screwed up 2 countries' infrastructures so far, and I'm not even going to talk about "Homeland Security" or "national security."

I thought this thread was about comparing the two situations - Germany's treatment of Jews and other minorities, and Israel's current treatment of Palestinians. What does US's military endeavours have to do with Israel's treatment of Palestinians?

I asked you if you were, I didn't 'try to label.' You went off the hinge with this one. And you never did answer my question btw.

I am an agnostic. I gain neither by defending Israel or defending Palestinians. I do have a vested interest in finding a solution for peace in the Middle East though. (Pretty much every person on this planet does too). I just get angry when I see one side of an issue being repeated & propagandised over and over again without regard to the larger picture.

Ah, ok, so you are an Israeli supporter. You say they have responded "disproportionately"; what exactly does that mean?

If it helps you sleep better at night then believe what you want to believe. By disproportionate, I mean that the IDF has responded to provocation by Palestinian militants more harshly than was needed on occasions. But why have their responses been so harsh and unwavering since events of the 2nd Intifada? Has it ALWAYS been in their nature to be so restrictive and controlling?

No, it's not a coincidence. I don't have a list of talking points trying to justify what Israel is doing. I don't need one. There is your difference

Like I said, the measures taken by Israel are disproportionate and harsh, but they are done so for the security of Israel and its citizens. The OP is using the pictures purely for propaganda purposes. He will not acknowledge that the situations leading up to these two events are not remotely comparable.

Palestinians are treated how they are because of the actions of a terrorist minority that seek the destruction of the State of Israel. Terrorist cells HAVE committed acts of terror on Israel soil well before any of the restrictions were put up, like those of today. These restrictions didn't go from 1 to 100 - they started off with basic precautions to prevent and deter terrorist acts perpetrated against Israeli civilians. The more severe they have become, the fewer the number of terrorist attacks against Israeli civilians there have been. Does this not make sense?

When they ease up on security, a small faction of Palestinians decide to exploit this "freedom", attack Israel and use their foreign aid for offensive weaponry as opposed to food and vitamins for their starving people.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

You seemed rather unaware that the country has a variety of cultures, ethnicities, religions and races. Glad I could educate you on this.

Hmm. So I tell you that I was already aware that Israel was not exclusively Jewish, and... you've gone into your own little world pretending that I said something else? Maturity level noted, I suppose.

I thought this thread was about comparing the two situations - Germany's treatment of Jews and other minorities, and Israel's current treatment of Palestinians. What does US's military endeavours have to do with Israel's treatment of Palestinians?

I'm not as worried about staying perfectly on topic on an internet forum thread, as I am about the direction said countries are taking.

I gain neither by defending Israel or defending Palestinians.

I'm aware of that, too, but are you really trying to say you haven't already taken a side here?

If it helps you sleep better at night then believe what you want to believe. By disproportionate, I mean that the IDF has responded to provocation by Palestinian militants more harshly than was needed on occasions. But why have their responses been so harsh and unwavering since events of the 2nd Intifada? Has it ALWAYS been in their nature to be so restrictive and controlling?

I was with you until you started asking rhetorical questions in an effort to justify the "disproportionate" measures by Israel.

Like I said, the measures taken by Israel are disproportionate and harsh, but they are done so for the security of Israel

Again taking Israel's side and defending them even when you just admitted earlier that they have used excessive force, among other things. Don't think I give a damn about the whole Israel/Palestine thing, other than they both need to chill the hell out. But you have obviously been brainwashed into supporting Israel in particular; ie you are biased in favor of Israel. You know their politicians even say they have Americans wrapped around their little finger?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

I just wanted to let you know that I don't mind making someone like you sick, mmiichael. From the attitude you always have I think you must love being miserable.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

reply to post by mmiichael

I just wanted to let you know that I don't mind making someone like you sick, mmiichael. From the attitude you always have I think you must love being miserable.

Didn't say it was me that's sick.

Only feel miserable when reading the kind of thinking encountered on threads like this.

M

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Funny Facts

In accordance to the OP's wish to return to the Iran question:

-There lives around 35.000 jews in Iran.

-One Jew is at all time present in the Iranian parliament and is a part of government.

-The Iranian constitution states that Jews are equal to Muslims.

-Teheran has 11 synagogues, many of these with Hebrew schools..

-There are over 25 synagogues in Iran.

-Allegations made by the U.S. State Department of Jews beeing discriminated against in Iran have been condemned by Iranian Jews. The Association of Tehrani Jews said in a statement, "We Iranian Jews condemn claims of the US State Department on Iranian religious minorities, announced that we are fully free to perform our religious duties and we feel no restriction on performing our religious rituals."

-In July 2007 Iran's Jewish community rejected financial emigration incentives to leave Iran. Offers ranging from 5,000-30,000 British pounds, financed by a wealthy expatriate Jew with the support of the Israeli government, were turned down by Iran's Jewish leaders.

-Iranian Jews have in several letter condemned Ahmadinejad's holocaust revisionism, but never been persecuted for it.

-Ahmadinejad has never said that "Israel should be wiped of the map", its a blatant LIE. What he has said is "this regime that is occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time." Acording to Farsi experts that is, (Im sure Israeli and U.S propaganda experts think differently).

-Many Iranian Jews fought during the Iran-Iraq war (1980-1988) as drafted soldiers. About 15 were killed.

I do not support Ahmadinejad on many points, but on some I do. His speech to the general assembly was very interesting and thought provoking, and in the line of a real ATS'er
I would be more than happy to post it here on ATS if noone has done it yet

PS: And do check out the pictures, they are not to be found in the MSM and prooves the spin that is beeing put on Iran nowadays.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DChenO
I understand from a history lesson that genocide was invented the first time that Palestine was occupied. The Native Americans fought back too...

You're correct on that, after the Romans left the Middle East and the armies of Islam invaded, the remaining Jews had two choices: Convert or die. Genocide of a people and of a religion.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

Wow, now that Imho is definitely APPLAUSE material. I really appreciate You posting information regarding Iran. The IAEA had been being used as the major reason for a preemptive strike, or as I like to call them preemptive love strikes of peace. Well, I am guessing something in the high of high places is going wrong with the PTB; as the IAEA is NOT going along with the rhetoric.

So, the move as I can tell You definitely can see went from just nuclear hype, to a combination of that, and more importantly of late, is the smear campaign against the Iranians. That has generally been just about every single lie You could think of in general..... My presentation in the OP was showing that there is always "tit for tat" regarding reasoning for this coming war. The fact is any war is disgusting, and so far Iran has done nothing; especially when compared to others.

Here this is one of Your external images.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d484990913d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Thanks Sancho

By the power of greyskull! I used my fantastic brain (and the internet) to educate myself.

(Edit to remove stupid question)

[edit on 11-10-2009 by SkurkNilsen]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnevnoi

Dnevnoi

Thanks for validating most of my research.
I thought the Hebrews were there after Masada?
Well anyway is DIASPORA invented just for the Jewish or am I a part of it too?
Is the big difference --is that my ancestors came to this country and assimilated and the Jews still haven't.
Ya know like, I live in America and I am an American.
But does Diaspora means a Jew lives in America he is still a Jew?
Yes there are some African/ American and way to many Zionist / American politicians per capita.
Why is that? This is America/America what does Africa or Zion have to do with it?
Is there some problem here with assimilation as there was in Spain, Germany and Russia?
Do you think that if they did become Spanish and left it at that they would have been asked to leave?
Do you think that if they became German and left it at that would they have been asked to leave?
Do you think that if they became Russian and left it at that would they have been asked to leave?
I am sure you can clear this up for me.
thanks donny

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join