It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have to start somewhere

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkphoenix77
Just wanted to say I have now posted my own story Liberty, thank you for giving me the courage to tell my story.

Would love it if you would post a link here, I certainly invite you to. I feel certain others would enjoy reading it as well.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by chasingbrahman
I just wanted to say thanks for posting this LG. Your writing style definitely added to the riveting nature of the story. I'm very proud of our ATS community for lending their support. They can be so disappointing sometimes.

I agree, I was very scared to expose myself to scrutiny, but almost felt that I had to. Not sure why, but like it was somehow a piece of the puzzle.

Much time has gone by since, and the sky didn't fall, so that in itself helped a lot. It eased the fears I had about talking about it, that it would be deemed not okay by.. someone/s.

I was not so worried about ATS, as in the community, because I know there are some outstanding folks here. That has proven to be true in this thread.

I do greatly appreciate the support more than can ever be expressed, and it helps SO much knowing that I am not alone. We may not all share the same things, but the sharing is what counts. Thank goodness there is a place to do that.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Thank you for explaning!
There are so many stories which hint that we have both friends and enemies in this mysterious invisible realm. If we could only know more, what is the reason of all these experiences.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amandla

Thank you for explaning!
There are so many stories which hint that we have both friends and enemies in this mysterious invisible realm. If we could only know more, what is the reason of all these experiences.

You are quite welcome. Apologies for the delay, but I have a strange work schedule, and sometimes I feel a bit standoffish on some days, though I do welcome questions. Sometimes, I just don't want to think about it, and other times, it is really on my mind so I am more open to discussing it.

I would like to know more, but lately, I find myself somewhat resigned. I am thinking a lot more about drawing some pictures, though. I have somewhat mixed emotions about it, but I am also intrigued how it will come out on paper.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

No need to apologize
. It´s perfectly understandable that you don´t want to think about these experiences every day.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I wish I would have checked this a little sooner

Here it is Liberty

My Personal Paranormal Experience

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkphoenix77
I wish I would have checked this a little sooner

Here it is Liberty

My Personal Paranormal Experience

Thank you for posting the link. I clicked on your name yesterday and went to your profile and read the post. I will be replying to you in your thread in a few days, my crazy work schedule starts tonight and goes for 3 days, so don't think I forgot you. I just want to have time to reply, and not feel in a hurry.

edit on 21-2-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join