It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To our forum plane experts - shame on you.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PHIXER2

WE HAVE THE TRANSCRIPTS FROM THE FIREFIGHTERS. Unles you can prove the firefighters were wrong or lying.

Well, lets ask the firefighters that reached the lowest point of entry what they saw.

Oh wait....they're dead.

A little simple research would show that the 78th floor was the lowest entry (by wingtip) of the plane impact site.

What did that say about, oh I dont know, the 82nd floor?

Hmm?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Well, lets ask the firefighters that reached the lowest point of entry what they saw.

Oh wait....they're dead.

But we have the radio transcripts from the firefighters, BUT you would know this if you did even basic research.

A little simple research would show that the 78th floor was the lowest entry (by wingtip) of the plane impact site.

Yes i know, BUT the official reports state that there were large jet fuel fires on the lower floors and made it all the way to the basement,, the firefighters saw no signs of these jet fuel fires.

Unless you now are disagreeing with the offical reports.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by PHIXER2]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

WE HAVE THE TRANSCRIPTS FROM THE FIREFIGHTERS. Unles you can prove the firefighters were wrong or lying.

Oh wait....they're dead.

What did that say about, oh I dont know, the 82nd floor?

Hmm?

Well I guess that answers that. It is alarming how often you OSers have tripped over yourselves lately and chosen the more dishonest path to deal with it. You are all beginning to show who you really are and that is people that say things because they want them to be true for some reason.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I am waiting for Gavron to say anything about the radio transcripts from the firefighters not finding the jet fuel fires on the lower floors but i doubt he will respond.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

The point is the firefighters show reasoble doubt in the official story

No Roger, they confirm it.

NIST stated that there were minimal fires on the 78th floor.

Thanks again Roger, for proving the NIST report correct.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli
No Roger, they confirm it.

NIST stated that there were minimal fires on the 78th floor.

Funny though how you keep ignoring the fact that the offical story stated there were jet fuel fires on the lower floors and the firefighters proved this wrong.

THANKS FOR IGNORING THE FACT THAT THE OFFICAL STORY HAS BEEN PROVEN TO BE WRONG IN A LOT OF AREAS.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PHIXER2

actually, the firefighters confirmed that....even in your own recordings. You only seem to "cheery pick" sentences that back your claim....but when the whole paragraph is read, you get the whole picture.

"cheery pick"

hang on, have the mods realized that ULTIMA1 created a second account yet, after being banned? Thought that was a no-no....

[edit on 16-10-2009 by gavron]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

actually, the firefighters confirmed that....

Please show me the in the transcripts where the firefighters saw large jet fuel fires on the lower floors.

I will be waitng.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PHIXER2

actually, you said jet fuel fires, and now you are changing it to large jet fuel fires. What next? Large jet fuel fires with thermite cutters too?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

actually, you said jet fuel fires, and now you are changing it to large jet fuel fires. What next? Large jet fuel fires with thermite cutters too?

Let the record show that Gavron cannot show the evidence asked for.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Let the record show that Gavron cannot show the evidence asked for.

Duly noted.

I never understand why some official government story believers have trouble producing evidence to support elements of their story.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Please show me the in the transcripts where the firefighters saw large jet fuel fires on the lower floors.

I will be waitng.

53rd floor
Ladder 10, you copy that,? FDNY? 53rd floor (WTC 1) burning jet fuel. (Transcript Port Authority WTC channel 09 Police desk 3541 Center, p. 19)

51st floor
–Yeah, this is the police desk. Did you get that message that there’s burning jet fuel on the 51st floor, one World Trade Center?
–There’s what burning?
–Burning Jet fuel! (Transcript Port Authority WTC Ch. 17 Fire Command, WTC 1, pg. 3)

22nd floor
–(Female trapped): There’s a fire outside of 22! There’s a fire on 22!
–(Male responding): Fire on 22, where? A or B tower?
–(Female trapped): This is the SCC, A tower, the 22nd floor. We see a lot of debris. We are stuck on 22…the door is blocked. There is a fire. (Port Authority Transcript, WTC Ch. 27: Security, p. 1)

22nd floor
Firefighter Craig Dunne: The elevator shafts were blown out, so they had to make their way around -- the fire came down the elevator shafts.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
I never understand why some official government story believers have trouble producing evidence to support elements of their story.

Probably because a lot of the facts, evidence and reports have not been released yet.

But people that still believe the official story need to believe it to fit the safe world they live in.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Now you just need to post the site it came from.

By the way it was Ladder 15 that made it to the 78th floor of the South tower.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

22nd floor
Firefighter Craig Dunne: The elevator shafts were blown out, so they had to make their way around -- the fire came down the elevator shafts.

What has that got to do with jet fuel, Joey?

Would you care to explain?

Please, provide an estimate for how much jet fuel you think flowed down the elevator shafts.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Please, provide an estimate for how much jet fuel you think flowed down the elevator shafts.

Most people do not understand how much jet fuel it would have taken to get to the elevators and down to the basment with a lot of it being soaked into the carpets and furnishings, and burning off quicklly.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

... the firefighters saw no signs of these jet fuel fires.

So, you are saying the Firemen saw no fires whatsoever? Please show us your evidence that say firemen saw no fires.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

So, you are saying the Firemen saw no fires whatsoever? Please show us your evidence that say firemen saw no fires.

Please try to be mature enough not to put words in my mouth.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Please show your evidence that any fires spotted were made by jet fuel.

Please post your evidence for how much jet fuel flowed to which floor and how much of it was consumed in those fires.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Most people do not understand how much jet fuel it would have taken to get to the elevators and down to the basment with a lot of it being soaked into the carpets and furnishings, and burning off quicklly.

Perhaps you need to read the NIST report , NCSTAR1.

This link sums it up nicely:

911stories.googlepages.com...

edit: It answers your questions too, tezza.

...unless you think the fires were started by carelessly left campfires.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join