It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do YOU do to prevent government brainwash?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
you do sound kinda paranoid my dude

but yeah what i do or should i say what i dont do is

I dont watch the news, matter fact i dont watch TV and if i do its the discovery channel or the history channel

I dont listen to the radio, cant stand what they play

and i question EVERYTHING

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I don't watch T.V. at all. I only read my local newspaper to laugh at it. I stay away from soy! Yup you heard me right. That stuff is dangerous.
BTW use baking soda instead of salt. much better for your teeth.

And please for the sake of others make your own shampoo. its not hard to do. A little borax and tea tree oil goes a long way.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by calstorm]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sacrosanct
When I brush my teeth, instead of using toothpaste, I just use salt. Sure, my breath might stink (if it's really important I MIGHT use mouthwash... or just drink a little vodka hehe)

When I shower, I don't use shampoo or conditioner (again, unless it's really important)

When I drink water, I ruefully think of ways to thwart any government plans to put psychoactive agents in my water... but I still haven't found a way

I don't watch television.

I don't listen to radio.

I read books and EDUCATE MYSELF!

I engage purposefully in recreational activities that TPTB have deemed illegal for me and my fellow men and women, but responsibly.... exactly the type of person they don't want to be doing such things. They either want total dependence, or total abstinence.... however it should be realized that responsibility is the key to doing anything.

I DO NOT eat junk food! I DO NOT eat meat that has not been hunted (and am mostly a vegetarian)

I try to buy food from local farmers, from the farmers market and whenever i can, i get pesticide/msg free/what-have-you free food. this is not always possible, unfortunately...

I GROW MY OWN FOOD! I grow tomatoes and peppers and strawberries... yes, it's minimal, VERY minimal, but every little bit helps.

I do not buy my beer. it's very easy actually to make beer, takes a while, yes, but in the end its not only cheaper, but you feel more satisfied getting drunk off beer that YOU YOURSELF have made

List your ways of combating TPTB against your mind and body

You are on the internet. Surely the government is brainwashing you through secret messages it broadcasts through your ISP. All those precautions, yet you ignored the most obvious one...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join