It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Max Keiser "The World is PO'd with U.S. - Dollar to be devalued to half"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Max Keiser was on Russia Today in the video he says the rest of the world is ready to give the U.S. the finger and the oil trading out of dollars is real.

The dollar will be devalued by half and that it will not take until 2018 for oil not to be traded in dollars, it will happen much faster than that. He doesn't say how fast in the video.

He also says the rest of the world is sick of financing the U.S. committing genocide in other countries for their resources.

Robert Fisk followed up with an OPED from his report of the OPEC countries not trading oil in dollars in the future.

www.independent.co.uk...

The plan to de-dollarise the oil market, discussed both in public and in secret for at least two years and widely denied yesterday by the usual suspects – Saudi Arabia being, as expected, the first among them – reflects a growing resentment in the Middle East, Europe and in China at America's decades-long political as well as economic world dominance.

With all the information coming out, I would say by this time next year, the U.S. is going to be a much different place.

Look at what the real unemployment is - it is about 22% now.

Look at what gold is doing.

Oh, I have been searching and searching for results on the bond sales that began on Monday. Funny enough, info isn't being released.

Anybody able to get any info on it?

www.treasurydirect.gov...

The site above doesn't have the results and I have been able to get results there before the same day as auctions.

So much is being hidden from the public about what is actually going on and the news is only talking about Letterman or some of the dumbest stuff. Hey, at least it isn't Michael Jackson anymore - gosh that headline lasted a couple of months and was good for distractions.

I really hope people have been paying attention and I really hope people have taken steps to protect themselves and the value of their money as what it was/is right now.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

same video I think

very interesting topic, he makes many valid points.

there is a plot afoot, the public is just kept in the dark about it.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hey there, Sorry there is already a thread on this topic,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you for posting, And please add your thoughts to the above thread,

Thanks,
Asala

new topics

join