It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Birth Pangs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Birth pangs, in terms of Bible Prophecy, refers to certain convulsive geopolitical, geophysical, astrophysical and world-wide socio-economic events and issues scheduled to occur in the time leading up to Jesus Christ's Second Advent (second coming). These are likened to the contractions experienced by a woman about to give birth, with those episodes increasing with frequency and intensity. Jesus' foretelling of these birth pangs use the word "sorrows," in His Olivet Discourse on end time things to come.

Scholars in Bible Prophecy believe that although the world isn't yet in that prophesied time of unprecedented horror, the stage is being set. The birth pangs are already being felt. Christians are commanded by Jesus to watch for the birth pang-like developments.

www.raptureready.com...

Never before has the world seen the accumulation of events as we have today!!

Tornadoes, Hurricanes, Tsunamis, fires, earthquakes, floods, droughts, dramatic weather changes to name a few. Mysterious diseases caused by "beasts of the field/earth"

Mark 13:7-9: - "Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in various places, and famines. These are the beginning of birth pains."

Keep in mind the word “Birth Pangs” It is said quite frequently at the G-20 summits. Two who come to mind are Gordon Brown and Nicolas Sarkoszy; although the last few Presidents have called for a NWO.

It means giving Birth to a New World and doing away with the old. The time is near.

Top 10 birth pangs: Count down from number 10 to number 1 in significance, relative to current issues and events.

10: Signs in Sun, Moon, stars

"And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring" (Luk. 21:25).
The present world of earth dwellers has seen signs in the sun, moon and stars that no other generation has seen. From looking into the universe with our powerful telescopes, to spacecraft traversing the black void beyond the farthest planet of our solar system, we have seen things through the prism of photographic science something no other people in earth's history has known.

Whether considering the solar flares that disrupt earth's electro-magnetic mechanics, or looking with awe upon spectacular landings on the moon, or observing with horror the explosions of two shuttles, we have seen fearful signs. Who could but be mesmerized by watching the Shumaker-Levy 9 comet slam into Jupiter in July, 1994?

UFO sightings around the globe are becoming almost routine fare. Pilots, prime ministers, presidents and just plain people report seeing spectacular light shows, moving apparently with directed intelligence throughout the night skies.
We have seen the beginnings of this birth pang, scheduled to become much more intensive when the Tribulation begins.

9: Violence upon the whole Earth

"And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man" (Luke 17:26).
If you go to the darkest regions, there are tribal slaughters. If one looks at the sophisticated societies of the western world, there is violence among gangs, among families, and one on one homicidal rage. Terrorism is from the Middle East is indicative of violence that literally saturates the human condition.
Violence in this last time is a symptom of the beginning of sorrows.

8: Famines, pestilence, earthquakes

"For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places" (Mat 24:7).
Earthquakes are being reported at an exponentially growing rate. Not just quakes, but quakes of significant magnitude. The increase can be quantified and verified today, with the vast technological advances in monitoring.
Earthquakes, Wars and rumors of war are birth pang precursors to the impending emergence of a time of unprecedented sorrows.

7: Nations in distress with perplexity

"And there shall be signs and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring" (Luk. 21: 25).
Planet earth, and all of the nations during this last time are filled with perplexities when trying to fix the things that seem to be broken. Economies are in trouble; there is ethnic rage around the world; no one can live in peace; terrorism threatens everyone, everywhere.

6: False prophets; false teachers

"And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many" (Mat. 24:4-5)

They fear and their fears are well-grounded that if they preach the rest of God's Love offering to man kind, they will lose their huge audiences, who want only to hear the fairy tales they bring every Sunday in their gargantuan arenas, and through their multi-million dollar television forums.
The false teachers and itching ears of this last time are surely prime evidence that we are witnessing the birth pangs Jesus, and the Apostle Paul prophesied.

5: End-time Technology

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased" (Daniel 12:4).
Daniel the prophet foretold a major birth pang. He prophesied a time when transportation and knowledge would increase. The past century to the present date has produced an explosion of transportation and knowledge experienced by no other people of any time in human history.

4: Nations Aligning for prophetic fulfillment

Nations today are aligning against God just as prophesied in the Psalms above. The birth pang-like convulsions are coming in contractions, as nation after nation pulls further from the prescription their Creator wrote for how life on earth must be conducted. Those nations specifically foretold to be end time players can be found in the following scriptures. They are in the news every day in our time.
Revived Roman Empire Daniel Chapter 2; 7; 8; 9; 11
Other nations:
China and "Kings of the east" - Revelation 9; 16
Russia, Iran (Persia,) and many others, Ezekiel, chapters 38; 39

3: Apostasy - One world church forming

Revelation, Chapters 13;17
Revelation Chapter 13 prophesies that a false prophet will point all earth dwellers to Antichrist, who will, ultimately, demand worship. 2 Thes, chapter 4 also speaks to this demand for the world to worship the "man of sin," also known as the "son of perdition".
The movement toward one-world religion is a major birth pang swelling and moving in our time.

2: One world Government forming, and at the same time, one world economy

The forming of a new world order is underway at a phenomenal pace. The so-called international community has arisen in this last time to pressure less powerful nations to conform to the developing one-world temple, or remain forever in destitution.
The European Union is the reviving Roman Empire, many prophecy observers believe, and is on the ascent in a swiftness that amazes. Daniel, Chapters 2, 7, 8, 9, and 11; Revelation 13, 17, chapter 18 all foretell of the rise of one world government.

1 Israel

Nation born in one day:

I know some will bash this one and lead to “Anti-Semitism”, that isn’t what this is about.

Zechariah 12; 14, Burden to the whole world Israel is without question the Single most profound signal that we are on the edge of entering the Tribulation.
Key among factors surrounding Israel as the number one birth pang is that nation being at the heart of the cry for peace and safety. As a matter-of-fact, Antichrist's confirming of a covenant of peace is the act that will issue in the Tribulation, it is foretold in Daniel 9: 27.

The prophet Zechariah foretold that the whole world will turn against Israel, and that this will bring on the worst time of war making in world history (read Zech 12: 1-3.)

Israel, and its threat to world peace, because of Satanic rage against God's chosen people is the number one birth pang that indicates where this generation stands on God's Prophetic Timeline.

www.raptureready.com...

These are only a few of thousands of references to the use of the Biblical words “Birth Pangs” Some consider it the “Beginning of Sorrows”

After searching youtube several times for Gordon Brown saying “The New World Order is the Beginning of Birth Pangs. I found every video chopped that part out and has been edited. It’s so obvious, unless someone else can find it. I only find it written.

Birth Pangs the NWO and The Art of Deception.

Henry Kissinger describes the turmoil as "the birth pangs of a more creative and better system”

The economic crisis should be treated as "the difficult birth-pangs of a new global order", with new rules introduced on trade, Gordon Brown says.

The Israeli War on the Gaza Strip: "The Birth Pangs of a New Palestine/Middle East”

The Global Economy in Chaos: The Painful Birth Pangs of The New World Order

Not a Backlash, but Birth Pangs of a New Internationalism

The violence that has already killed more than 400 Lebanese and turned more than a half million into refugees represents the "birth pangs of a new Middle East."

Birth Pangs of a New Palestine Mouin Rabbani

THE BIRTH PANGS OF RUSSIAN CONSERVATISM

World War III Is Last Birth Pangs Of Matthew 24

The Birth Pangs of Inherited Democracy

www.raptureready.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Top 10 Birth Pangs

For those of you that know the meaning of Birth Pangs, as it relates to a One World Government do you see a rapid increase in these events? It’s hard to ignore. This isn’t even accounting for the global currency talks, global banking, Swine Flu, Aids, birds and fish dying at an alarming rate, the G20 overriding the Constitution the Global shift of power, shadow governments coming out of the closet suddenly, etc, etc,.

We do see an increase in UFO activity and reported by the Elite themselves. Many think the Christian faith dismisses Alien/UFO issues, yet they are clearly explained and named in the Bible.

It makes me consider keeping a candle burning in my east window and I’m simply Protestant. I do not condemn any other religions. I don’t like to be labeled, Baptist, Methodist, Catholic, Mormon, Lutheran, etc. The names or rules to each aren’t as important as an individual relationship that I feel is necessary. The word religion is just that a “Word” that is set up to fail and confuse the masses. Keeping it simple and watching the signs is the basis..

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Nice post, while I am starting to see direct correlation with revelations and today, its still hard to take it all in. I guess when the Armies of GOG and MAGOG attack Israel and die from gods wraith (meteors from what I have been told) and not one Israel is harmed while I become convinced.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Good point, I expect Iran to bomb Israel by early 2010 or sooner. Not the other way around. It will backfire and knock them out instead. Very ironic.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Yes it does seem to be that way right now, So i guess shortly after that Jesus would take his church?

new topics

top topics

join