It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to prevent Israel or the U.S. from Bombing Iran!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
War- Israel or the U.S. is about to bomb Iran's Nuclear facilities and there is no major thread on this War that is about to take place. let's use a little Yanky Ingenuity - let's avoid the War by offering a $ One Million dollar reward for the defection of any Iranian Nuclear scientist. If that does not work then how about a $ One Million dollar reward for the assassination of any Iranian Nuclear Scientist?

We can go as far as to extract the assassin via operation -Sky-Hook and secrete him from the World under an International witness protection program. This would place such a burden on any Iranian Nuke Scientist that they would be forced to defect or face imprisonment by the Iranian Government or Assassination from any free lance Assassin in the world. Stop and really give this idea some though. I personally know some people that would give up their life to Be on the Assassination Team or be on the Defector Protection Detail, to help curtail or stop Iran from having a Nuclear Bomb.
"It is alway encumbent on the few to sacrifice for the many"

This War can be prevented but I think there are too many people in the PTB that want the War to happen...........................KMG

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kissmygrits

Well woudn't you plan be better if we just paid someone a million dollars to kill the leader, AhIPoopedMyPants? By the way a million dollars does not buy much these days, so maybe we should make it like $50 million.

I like your creative thinking by the way.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
How about we trade israel's nukes for Iran's?

Why not?

I'd bet they'd do it.

Israel can't use them anyways, if they do China and Russia will have a hayday showing israel how small and insignificant they really are and what a million man army looks like.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I've got an idea!

How about the Iranian gov't (filled with insane religious zealots that want to wipe nieghbors off the map, continue to support terrorism around the world, and loath women and, *clears throat, effiminate men) stop building nukes?

Yeah! That was easy!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This can't be a serious thread. It just can't. I refuse to believe this kind of thing would be put on here without be very tongue in cheek.

While we are at it, why don't we just find a way to get our people into power positions all over the world, and then we can just have every government in the world using the same flawed system as the US. This is an excellent idea.

Or we could just start shooting everyone who disagrees with us. That might speed things up. To hell with independence for other nations.

This serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I think this is a fabulous idea and a great way to prevent war.

Just... wow... why has no-one thought of this before?

There must be millions of people around the world that don't want Iran to have nukes. Between us we could even pay the bribes!

To the poster above, what's your suggestion on how to prevent Iran from getting nukes? Or don't you want to?

Edit to add I've thought of a problem - what's to stop me saying I'm an Iranian nuclear technician?

[edit on 7-10-2009 by mattpryor]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

what's to stop me saying I'm an Iranian nuclear technician?

The million dollar bounty on your head, silly!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kissmygrits
there is no major thread on this War that is about to take place.

How about this - we oust Akkkhmendajihad and insert someone we can trust....oh wait we've already tried that countless times all over the world only to have them turn on us..

Okay I got it. Pre-emptive strike on Canada first ala South Park, just to show those dirty Persians we mean business...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
i know an iranian girl, and i know exactly what button to push to make her so mad that she spits from anger...

say, "You dont deserve the bomb"

omg.. she loses it hahaha

an hour long tirade about "WHY DO YOU DESERVE THE BOMB THEN? WHY CANT WE GET IT? BLAH BLAH BLAH"

maybe cus we invented them?
maybe cus the world doesnt need more?
maybe cus you cant even be trusted with rocks?

or maybe cus you will just use them to get back at someone who looked at you wrong?

the most excitable people ive ever met. (not a compliment)

we could set up some loudspeakers to just play persian pop music, then they will stop everything and start dancing in a circle with their arms in the air! hmmmmmm.... attack strategy anyone?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
All i can say is the majority of opinions i've read from Americans on the Iran issuse on this site, scare me.

Showing contempt and little regard for another country. Acting with arrogance and down right ignorance.

I have to say the OP was a different if rather silly suggestion. But yet again all the rest of you seem to be able to fall back on is RARRRRR BOMB THEM!!! KILL THEM!!!

Some of you don't even bother to properly type President Ahmadinejad's name properly, either from laziness or ignorance, or just sheer condescension. I can't spell it correctly off the top of my head, but all i do is open google type what i think it is and the correct spelling will come up. It takes seconds.

Your attitudes appall me. Utterly disgusting.

Then Americans wonder why they are hated. With such total disregard for other countries, people's and cultures is it any wonder?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TreadUpon
I've got an idea!

How about the Iranian gov't (filled with insane religious zealots that want to wipe nieghbors off the map, continue to support terrorism around the world, and loath women and, *clears throat, effiminate men) stop building nukes?

Yeah! That was easy!

First of all, they don't have any nuclear weapons and they're not building any.

So we just do what we did with Iraq and search, and search, and when we don't find anything say that "you must reveal your hidden nuclear sites", and when they can't because there's no more nuclear sites, we just bomb them.

It's an idea as brain dead as most of the posts in this thread. Just attack and take over folks for whatever reason.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by MegaCurious]

[edit on 7-10-2009 by MegaCurious]

new topics

top topics

join