It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A UFO sighting, an extraterrestrial contactee, and the "Galactic Federation"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The first two seemed like they where making up a story, the last man was interesting. I have seen 3 UFOs, one of them in plain daylight, there was a storm coming from the east with heavy winds, the UFO was coming from north to south in a straight line without being affected by the winds. It looked exactly like a pringles can, dark silver, standing horizontally, going about 50 mph. When it was almost out of view it turned into a bow tie shape and then back to the cylinder, one other person saw it as well.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

I agree, but the first was not. he did lie about a few parts which puzzled me, but the rest when he was talking about the actual sighting he was going to the right

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The 'lady' gave her name, Helen Gonzales. In her defense, for all of you who claimed 'the lady' was a liar, I must say her description of the craft is the first one that matches the craft I witnessed on the Big Island Hawaii in 1991.

Same lights, shape, transparency of upper portion where my friend and I could make out faint shadowy figures moving about. We also froze, perhaps waiting for a greeting, but dammed if I was going to approach it. My friend yelled out, Take me with you! LOL, but no response.

It was hovering close to the ground about 30 feet from where we were sitting meditating. I opened my eyes and there it was, size of large house. I nudged my friend to ask him if he saw it too. Both of us awestruck and frozen. It stayed there about 10 minutes, then vanished.

Two others witnessed the same craft, the same night not far from our location.

Now, this could be one of ours. Governments do capture crashed crafts and reverse engineer. There could be thousands originating from earth.

What struck me about the one we saw was the quality of the lights....not lights like we have on earth, more like starlight. btw, cloudy nite, no stars visible and very dark.

Just plain mean to claim someone is lying from a 3 min video. Who are you people? Wake up

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
All of them are liars. You can tell by their body language. Two of them use heavy hand gesturing. When they pause to think about what they are saying, their eye movement is in the direction of accessing the creative side of the brain. Everything in their actions give them away.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Pathos]

You are right on. The woman seems the most plausible.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by sd7000]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Sounds like some people are trying to get attention. I suppose it is weird trying to describe a sighting. But still.

Ugh I hate not being able to post new topics considering I have a "noob" account. Once I can, I'll post what my sighting was like. It was a pretty cool one. I must say.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

Not that ive seen the video , but all of these videos are the same.
But using time for the creative brain to find out a good way to explain is something we all do. Its just about finding the right word.

And if i was in that situation, i eould do the same thing.

But i still believe there is many of them who have dreams that just feels to real to not be true. I had a dream that felt it would last forever where my mom died on a trip we had on a mountains somewhere. The whole thing was so realistic i cried non stop when i woke up because it was real to me, even though it really wasn't.

Dreams are very powerful. Just look at the bible..

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
All of them are liars. You can tell by their body language. Two of them use heavy hand gesturing. When they pause to think about what they are saying, their eye movement is in the direction of accessing the creative side of the brain. Everything in their actions give them away.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Pathos]

I don't know about the first two but, it seems to me, the guy who says he is in contact with the galactic federation has one of the video operators standing to his left and is periodically addressing them as he speaks.

It may seem that he is constantly looking to his left, which normally indicates a person is accessing their imagination and possibly lying, but, I think, that he is looking back and forth between the camera and the operator.

In my opinion, he believes what he is saying.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I guess if you lie enough to yourself it becomes the thruth huh!! any way this reminds me of a bunch of other post we get here, like some guy/girl stating he belongs to the bloodlines and went rouge, or like some other people pretending to have the answers to future events.

Its like when you get a palm reading or the horoscope, something pretty general or something that applies at certain amount of people including logic in itself aswell.

like they say, the best lies are the ones that have a little thruth in them.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
If you say you have seen the lockness monster no one cares! If you say you have seen aliens then look out!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Hey guys and gals.......let me tell you ....I like everyone else wants to get to the bottom of these sightings but....these people who are supposedly giving their personal accounts are absolutely, undeniably a bunch of horse manure.
These people are being paid to lie ! Come on people...lets not be stupid .......these people are lying through their teeth. Am I the only one who can see this? Don't be sucked into this! Its a huge fraud !!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
There out there. Ive seen strange craft. Its believable. Why not? There is plenty of room in the whole Universe.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Its hard to explain it after you see it but anyone with you will agree it is not man made.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

Its even more exciting to see a ufo in the daylight.My wife and i have seen three daylight sightings over a period of 12 years.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
A home produced video. You realize how famous a news reporter would be if they had an ACTUAL video of a REAL ufo on NATIONAL news?? Based on this alone, I never EVER believe self produced videos that HAVEN'T made the national news.

I stopped about 30 secs into the first man. He held eye contact to camera for maybe 3 secs at most. He was looking all over the place. He was LYING all over the place. You watch someone on national news talk about something important. They don't shift their eyes all over no matter how camera shy they might be.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
The words "Galactic Federation" is proof enough of rubbish.

Trekkies are one thing, but passing a Sci-Fi show's reference as fact is just tabloid nonsense.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Its funny isn't it,

People always demand evidence when it comes to things like this, but when you are given it, you discount it as being "too good to be true"

I think the only time sheeple would accept the whole UFO's aliens subject etc without proof is if the government told you it was true... which is worse to be honest.

Whether they are telling the truth we may never know, but UFOs are real, we have more than enough evidence to support it and its blatantly evident that the world powers are trying to cover it up.

Im sure that many people have had encounters like subjects 1 and 2 in the vid and if there is some sort of Galactic Federation out there (just like Star Trek in fact) then im pretty sure we will find out when our technology level reaches a certain point....

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdmjam
People always demand evidence when it comes to things like this, but when you are given it, you discount it as being "too good to be true"

I think the only time sheeple would accept the whole UFO's aliens subject etc without proof is if the government told you it was true... which is worse to be honest.

I think the majority want realistic evidence. Something that sounds more down to Earth. As I said in previous threads, the real motivator would be tangible evidence. If the government revealed the existence of aliens, I would still want some type of proof.

After reading the phrase 'Gallatic Federation', the first two things that came to my mind were Star Trek and Star Wars. I think some people want aliens to exist so badly, and they are willing to accept almost anything as factual.

One could only imagine how many lies have become factual to these people.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
It's not as "scary" as you would think.

I've seen four UFOs within my life, and all of them have been at night. It's more of an excitement when you see one and you realize that it's not a plane, a star, a helicopter, etc.

It's pretty cool.

Same here. The ones I have seen I felt the same way. There was only one time when I became concerned because of how large it was and close coming towards. I have had sightings on 3-4 occasions, two occasions there were multiple 'craft'. For sure two of the sightings were most likely 'ours' because of were I was at the time. Unless 'they' were gathering intel.

Fear is just a natural reaction. I wouldn't say I was in fear or scared, but that one time I was VERY excited and then became quite concerned at the time. I will never forget it I'll say that.

On two occasions I had other witnesses with me. One was with a group of 8 or so military. These are not your everyday aircraft is all I can say. I can also say that I would be considered a VERY credible witness due to my background. So there was absolutely no confusion about what was observed. That is all I will say about that.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join