A UFO sighting, an extraterrestrial contactee, and the "Galactic Federation"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
This latest video of people providing their personal experiences for us while at the Bay Area UFO Expo features three people with very different, brief stories. The first person relates an incredibly complex account of his sighting of a unique group of UFOs and apparent mother ship. Our second person, who claims to be a near life-long contactee, relates a compelling multi-witness UFO experience. And our third account provides his belief of regular contact with the "Galactic Federation."

(click to open player in new window)

NOTE: The second personal account in this video appears cut-off, however, that is indeed very close to where she ended her account, the the final 2-3 seconds of the video were disrupted via technical problems.

This is a personal story provided to us by a visitor to the AboveTopSecret.com booth at the Bay Area UFO Expo. Attendees who had personal experiences related to UFOs and extraterrestrials were encouraged to stop by their booth and "tell their story to the world," with the promise that we'd post every video, in its entirety, here on ATS. We (ATS) take no position as to the authenticity of these personal accounts, and provide them to you, the world, for review, examination, and consideration.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The first guy sounded like a genuine sighting.

But that last guy, lol. He cracked me up. Obviously having a hard time believing what he said.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I love that ladies hair. and the last man's get up. I'm curious how the first man in the video was able to make out a black object's shape at night; he sounds genuine enough, seems a ittle confused by what he saw, seems like a reaction I may have myself if I were to see one. Am I the only one who finds UFOs creepy as hell? I want to see one, but not at night.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by milkmustache]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It's not as "scary" as you would think.

I've seen four UFOs within my life, and all of them have been at night. It's more of an excitement when you see one and you realize that it's not a plane, a star, a helicopter, etc.

It's pretty cool.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
When a story gets too complex, like the lady's testimony, then its a very good indication that she is lying.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

Hand gestures don’t always mean people are lying. I use hand gestures all the time. But the rest of what you’re saying I agree with 100%. These guys sound like liars.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Not particularly interesting. The first guy seems legitimate and the lady seems like she believes her own story. The last guy has lost it. He can't keep a single straight thought in his head. His mind jumps all over the place. I feel bad for him.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The galactic federation is known for one thing. Hoaxes.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
All of them are liars. You can tell by their body language. Two of them use heavy hand gesturing. When they pause to think about what they are saying, their eye movement is in the direction of accessing the creative side of the brain. Everything in their actions give them away.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Pathos]

These aren't trained actors buddy they're just regular people, so I'm sure they don't get a lot of tme in front of a camera, I would be a little nervous myself telling a story on a subject that is frowned upon in society. good thing that is beginning to fade!

P.S. another early january 2009 member. "you can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all the people all the time."

keep doing what your told.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Jazz87]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by milkmustache

I once saw one in Beaver, Utah with my g/f and friend. I was scared and excited, but also I had been given validation for all my thoughts about aliens and ufos.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by milkmustache

I once saw one in Beaver, Utah with my g/f and friend. I was scared and excited, but also I had been given validation for all my thoughts about aliens and ufos.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

You got to just love these things. Weeding out the fact from the fiction from these videos is difficult. I would say that the lady is full of it but that's just my opinion I mean she started waving at it to get its attention, then froze. The last guy was just hilarious I mean gotta love that dude even though he obviously has issues. I really don't know what to think of the first something that hung in the air that long would have been seen by many people regardless of the early morning hours. Well just some more stories to add to the long list..

ejaylinz

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

I have had my own quite incredible sighting and I speak only for the first guy; they way he told the story, eye movements, gestures, speech pattern & all is exactly the way I tell my story to someone (which is a rare event)

The 1st guy is telling the truth, I'd stake any amount of money on it. The 2nd lady, I'm not so sure. The 3rd person; I believe that HE believes what he is saying, enough said.

But do not write them all off as liars take into account the circumstances. For example, imagine yourself in front of a camera lens trying to crunch your story into a tight time-frame while being nervous.

M

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Pathos,

You are rude and closed minded. Just like you bashed these people for coming forward, YOU understand "nothing" about human kind.

When people look down to the left during speech, they are lying....

When they look straight into a camera or look right they are honest and contemplating...

Amazing you bash these folks so quickly....

Have you ever had ANY kind of experience you couldn't explain?

If a UFO landed in your yard, you would be hard pressed to tell your neighbors about it and when you did....They would think YOU are a liar....

Can't wait till you have your own encounter and try and expalin it on here....

good hunting......

peas

admin edit: we don't call fellow members names here

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Springer]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Its true people react different when there is a camera looking at them, even trained singers get the freeze when the pressure is on. Again, I'm grateful for ATS in providing for us a channel to hear out these good people who were brave enough to step into the limelight and tell the world their story!

The first gentleman really knows how to talk with his arms and hands, I could understand him even with the sound muted. Please understand, I don't mean this in a negative way, for me its makes listening even more entertaining - a true humanistic multimedia experience!

The lady who appeared second, well I wish we could have heard more of what she was saying. There was a certain resonance to her voice which carried her story.

The last gentleman, I'm sure if he was given another three minutes to come back and give his story again he would have managed to explain his experiences of which there was evidently many, more clearly. If anything, the fact that he wasn't so articulate this time round does indicate that he didn't come to the camera with a prepared script.

I applaud these folks and I certainly hope that we get to hear more from these individuals as contributing members of ATS!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

I heard that using hand gestures means you're from Italy.

We need more pics and fewer UFO stories with hand gestures.
The latest and greatest night vision binoculars can see UFOs.
Head to Rachel, NV and observe the air show.
The good night vision binoculars are expensive. Check it out.
Amazing 1.com

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
It's not as "scary" as you would think.

I've seen four UFOs within my life, and all of them have been at night. It's more of an excitement when you see one and you realize that it's not a plane, a star, a helicopter, etc.

It's pretty cool.

I guess if I was to see one with some distance between me and the object I may not be as paranoid as I would think, but reading all the stories about abductions related to sightings, if I was to see one close I would probably soil myself. I had a couple dreams after watching some alien movie a while back about me running from UFOs in my yard; the dream wasn't real by any means, very fake aspects to it, I don't think the UFO even looked right, but the fear I felt was real which I think had a lot to do with the paranoia related to a sighting. Unless they were to give me some cool abilities or a shirt that says "I got abducted by aliens but all I got was this lousy T-Shirt" not sure I want anything to do with UFOs or aliens.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by milkmustache]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by theonlyrusty

I thought this was a place where we can express our opinions. You have a right to your own opinion about me, so I am not going to argue over spilt milk. My only problem with your opinion about me is that it does not address your opinion about the clip. That brings me to the next point.

You can't argue against it, so you have to call me an idiot. Who did I hurt? Did I hurt your opinion? Did I hurt anyone specific? Did I hurt your feelings?

Good.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Pathos]

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join