It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remarkable photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I didn't know where to put this but wanted to share.
Is it real?
Makes you think.

READ THIS FIRST BEFORE LOOKING AT PICTURE.

Family on holiday in Australia for a week and a half when husband, wife and their 15 year old son decided to go scuba diving. The husband is in the navy and has had some scuba experience. His son wanted a picture of his mum and dad in all their gear so he got the under water camera ready to go. When it came to taking the picture, the dad realized that the son looked like he was panicking as he took it and gave the "OK" hand sign to see if he was all right.

The son took the picture and swam to the surface and back to the boat as quick as he could so the mum and dad followed to see if he was OK. When they got back to him, he was sc rambling onto the boat and absolutely panicking. When the parents asked why, he said, "There was a shark behind you." The dad thought he was joking, but the skipper of the boat said it was true - they wouldn't believe him. As soon as they got back to the hotel they loaded the picture onto the laptop and this is what they saw
us.mg3.mail.yahoo.com...

(Try and tell me you wouldn't have emptied your
entire digestive system right at the point you saw it?)

Would you have stayed to take the picture??
_ ________________________________________________________
Maybe what saved them there was that the shark wasn't hungry, they were in the water not on the surface, and there was no fear coming from them - only because they were not aware. Probably better that the kid didn't point for them to look behind them!

[edit on 7-10-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
the link doesn't work...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'd like to see the picture, but you need to fix your link.
You know the old saying... pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
lol c"mon I read it and was all excited to see this crazy picture and the link doesn't work! ha hopefully you come back and fix it?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
just from the description i knew exactly what picture you were talking about. this is in no way recent OR REAL.

www.hoax-slayer.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Sorry I fixed the link.
I never said it was new and I don't know if it's real,I just think it,s cool!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
removed

[edit on 10/7/2009 by Alaskan Man]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
As soon as they got back to the hotel they loaded the picture onto the laptop and this is what they saw

Well I saw...

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

Please try the following:

* Click the Refresh button, or try again later.
* If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
* To check your connection settings, click theTools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
* Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
* If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
* Click the Back button to try another link.

502 - Cannot find server or DNS Error

Seems real to me and I have emptied myself for today thanks when it comes to digestive transit

Joking aside, links not working.

Cheers

PS: I have had a look at the pic from another members link. Sharks rarely attack so I would not be afraid even if this was real.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
haha good one! looks real tho.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Nice photo but im noy convinced that the shark didn't even fancy a light snack, maybe he didnt want to take the wrapping off so he left it

Humm i call photoshop for shizzle

join