It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Obama Very Strange

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Where do you think OBAMA is getting this money, well its being printed and printed and is hyperinflating our dollar too many and are dollar is worthless, to bad our news channels don't explain this, I saw it on Glen Beck and our dollar is going to be worthless, anytime from now to maybe thats a big maybe 5yrs we will be lucky to last another year the way the Fed Reserve is printing it. you may think he is crazy but he explains what is going to happen evautually.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
I deleted my post. I'm not even going to bother with you.

Whew!
For a second there I was getting worried because of all your economic brain power. /sarcasm

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail
My biggest question through the whole third video was...."I wonder who performs this song"...(which I truely wondered).

The song is 'O Fortuna' from 'Carmina Burana' which is a series of ancient poems and writings, several of which were put to music by German composer Carl Orrf in the 1930s

Who "performs" this song? I'm not sure, it sounds exactly like the copy I have which is performed by Mark Oswald, Beverly Hoch, Stanford Olsen and the Montréal Symphony Orchestra
There are several symphonies performing this on CD, as found on Amazon.com

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This topic took a lot of heat before.

Anyway, when I was watching the campaign before, a passing thought occurred to me if people will question the similarities between the surnames of the future POTUS and the VP to the name of the guy who allegedly masterminded the 9/11 incident. My initial reaction was TPTB was probably testing if they can piss on the public's open wound.

I guess they can.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
let me just say, I am aware of at least 3 OSAMA's if OSAMA was still with us,,,, why the three fake Osama's...? and you are correct - the inferance means that in 1990's OBAMA was being staged to be president... Its a hard pill to swallow, but OSAMA looks simular to OBAMA -- what are the age differences do you know...?

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Oh dear... so something so huge & serious as thats going on, and they've added in a not so suttle clue of having similar names? I cant really see osama bin laden sat in his cave chuckling away to himself thinking 'jesus how can people not realise whats going on, we've got similar names! silly westerners!'

Also.. Ive not watched that last video, but Im hoping to God they arent comparing ears there..

[edit on 053131p://f54Thursday by Bluebelle]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join