It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to spot a terrorist...Really?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Check this out. This just came out on Fox News about how to spot a terrorist. Is this something that is making us more paranoid or is this just a prudent thing to put out there for times we are in? You be the judge.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
One great way to be called a terrorist is for to be quiet as a male, ahve a shaven head, and do not fancy females.

Thats a sure way to be labeled one. Even though you never commit a crime, just be quiet all your life, and your be on a list somewhere.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

So...

Dont ever ask for directions off anyone

Dont ever take pictures in public places

Dont enquire about where anything is located if in a building

Dont ever accidentally leave luggage anywhere

Dont give to charities unless it is a multi national charity

Dont use binoculars, camera phones or anything that can be used to enhance vision? What sunglasses included here or what?

Dont stay still in one place for any amount of time

Strange, I better report everyone because I have seen a lot of this recently, ill just call to report 7 billion or so terrorists

What a lot of fear mongering nonsense in my opinion.

8 signs of terrorism, what a lot of poop, heres one sign of bullcrap....

If its on the news and it makes you scared, its crap.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

This celebrity endorsed propumentary gives a lot of good information that ANYONE needs to be aware of ANYWHERE they roam at ANY given TIME of the day.

In other words, since the term terrorism inherently instigates fear among a certain (massive) group of (pseudo)individuals, you must live in fear. Don't worry about tomorrow. Today is the day you have to worry about your neighbor killing you. It's just easier for us to detect/protect/neglect you this way. Thanks.

This propumentary forgot to add a few things that I'd like to make available to everyone.

1. Self-incriminalization.

After you notice any of signs 1-8 and follow the given advice, realize you may be brought into custody, against your will, for simply uttering the big fear word.

2. Anyone includes... well, anyone.

Such as standing government officials, military officials, three-letter* organizations, law enforcement officers, any given president/presidential administration (thus his/her spouse and children).

3. High-risk individuals.

Don't forget to interrogate everyone you see on the streets to determine if they fall into one or more of the following catagories:

(U) Above ground (one of my favorites). Anyone who operates overtly and presents themselves as law-abiding.

(U) Alternate media (another of my favorites). Anyone who doesn't get their dose of world events from rE!gime news: CNN, FOX, MSNBC, etc.

(U) Any of a variety of extremist practicioners, including:
Animal rights, minority rights, anarchists (aka against the status quo), religious views, etc.

As has been stated before - skinheads or, better suiting, anyone who takes a stance in individualism and embraces themselves. But my all time favorite question for citizen-interrogation is as follows:

(U) direct ation. Any LAWFUL or unlawful acts of civil disobedience ranging from protest or property damage (the missing link!) to acts of violence. This term is most often used by single-action or anarchists to describe their intentions.

*three-letter does not exclusively pertain to any ABC agency with strictly three letters.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I would love to see the Ms Bunny Swan (Alex Bornstein) from MadTV version of this.

Reporter: "So, Ms Swan, a manicurist for Goja Pitty Booty Nay Salon did the responsible thing and reported the suspicious person to the authorities which shortly afterward apprehended the terrorist and took him into custody. Ms Swan, can you tell us how you could tell that this suspicious person was a terrorist."

Ms Swan: "Okay, I teh yu evryteen. Well, yu know, he look-a like-a man."

Reporter: "Yes, but what specifically made you think this man was a terrorist?"

Ms Swan: "Okay, yu know, he was...he was like...he look-a like-a man."

Reporter: "Ms Swan, what suspicious behavior was the terrorist exhibiting that made you report him to the authorities?"

Ms Swan: "Okay, I teh yu evryteen. He walk past my Salon an he look-a like dis and look-a like dat. Yu know, he look-a like-a man."

[edit on 7-10-2009 by fraterormus]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hey I was just thinking that they should make the people who supported the construction of the Islamic Academy in Virginia watch this. They just might realize that they are terrorists themselves, according to the video. I have to get on the phone and call Colorado. I'm dropping the dime on those terrorists.

McLEAN, Va. — Textbooks at a private Islamic school in northern Virginia teach students that it is permissible for Muslims to kill adulterers and converts from Islam, according to a federal investigation released Wednesday. Other passages in the school's textbooks state that "the Jews conspired against Islam and its people" and that Muslims are permitted to take the lives and property of those deemed "polytheists."

www.usatoday.com...

The thing is, we are being told to watch out for everything that happens around us in our daily lives. Watch the guy next to you. Watch your neighbor. Watch the new guy that just moved to town. Never mind what the government is doing right under your nose.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Simply put... how about NOT listening to John Elway?

Sorry, but the vid lost credibility when I saw him as the narrator... glad to see he's got something to do in retirement besides Coors commercials.

J

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2112

Makes me wonder what audience they want influenced the most. You're right I haven't seen him do anything except Coors commercials. I wonder if it was because he was the only celebrity that was available or was it for some other reason.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

They are subliminally telling people its wrong, to be different. To not want the norm, will bring trouble into your life.

Most people are sheep, and will obey, but anyone wanting to live an independent person.

new topics

join