It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from Me (Second time lucky)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hi

Okay, good start. I wrote a post, got told the title is already in use, and the post dissappeared.

Anyhow, I am Katie. Absolutely love to discuss things with intelligent people. But don't like when intelligent people are proved wrong and resort to insults. Thats not to say I can't handle it, hell, when one loves themselves, they can handle anything. Thats me. I love me. The problem with that statement, is that many people will be thinking I love my body. Well, news for ya, me isn't my body. Me is animating a vessel, called a body, for me to experience stuff. I love the way I think. It's awesome. If any of ya could get in my head, it's awesome. I can sit and think for hours. Imagine anything I like. So cool.

Been on msn message boards for a few years, then they all moved and I lost interest, but then, in my quest for knowledge, I came across this website and got lost in reading some of it.

So I thought, well, lets join up and say gidday from WA. Thats Western Australia.

Another thing I'll share with you, I was born male. Technically, still am, just look really feminine. Which is great. Love it. For any of you thinking, oh, what a sicko, It's not sexual, don't have sex, haven't for many years, by choice, and by choice, ain't going to have sex again. There are many things waaaaaayyyyy better than sex. Ya just gotta look for them. I suppose you have to know where to look to.

Actually very exciting times for me. Just had a book published about changing gender appearance. Awesome fun going around selling it.

Anyway, thats me. Pretty simple really.

See yas on the boards.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
While I have nothing at all against trans-gendered people... may I just ask, why exactly not have sex? Myself am a supporter of the VHEMT (Voluntery Human Extinction Movement)... but humans don't have sex to have kids... that's like saying we eat food to poop. Use a condom, BC's are effective....

Anyway that's just me rambling, so back onto you, why a sex change? Don't answer if you'd like not to, doesn't really matter to me...

Best of luck.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by I Am Me

Hello, Katie.

Looking forward to more of your thoughts.
(You sound like a pretty interesting person! ;-))

P.S.

I wrote a post, got told the title is already in use, and the post dissappeared.

I HATE it when that happens!
Couldn't ATS do something about it?

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Vanitas]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hehehe welcome aboard, apart from the political/9/11 likely paid trolls, most people on here don't result to insults when they loose/bunked/etc.

Your username reminds me of a line my best mate uses: 'If I am me and we are they, then who is us?'

/runs off cackling into the 2012 area

[edit on 7/10/09 by GhostR1der]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Twenty Twelve. Hey, when it's written out like that, isn't it kind of weird that they both start with "Twe"?

Naw I'm just yanking your chain there's nothing weird about that.

Or is there? Maybe they just want us to think there's nothing weird about that but there really is! By god they've duped me once again!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacrosanct

Hello Sacrosanct

This is what you asked: Anyway that's just me rambling, so back onto you, why a sex change? Don't answer if you'd like not to, doesn't really matter to me...

Good question. Actually leads to a super long thought chain but I'll try keep it simple.

I asked myself the same thing over and over. The answer was right in front of me the whole time but like most of the world, back then I wasn't honest with myself, and didn't like myself.
The answer came to me one night when I was meditating. Real simple. Felt like an idiot that I didn't see it. DESIRE!
When I really thought about it, every thing I did was either out of desire, or fear. Whats so brilliant about being me now, is I do things by choice now. I realise theres nothing to fear.

Simply desire, but you know what made me not want to fullfill that desire? The way a lot of the world considered people like that...me. So I tried to push that desire down through alcohol and drugs. Not hard drugs though. Thank God I never got onto hard drugs. But, you know, the only way a desire goes away is to fullfill it.

It truely is better to not desire anything perhaps with the exception of LOVE, true love, not sex love, which I recognise now, only through knowing TRUE LOVE, as lust. It takes a free mind to understand that.

When you can see what I can see, when you can love yourself truely, sex is nothing but a primitive act of carnal pleasure.

I gotta admit though, it did used to be fun but I don't miss it.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by I Am Me

"Absolutely love to discuss things with intelligent people. But don't like when intelligent people are proved wrong and resort to insults."

Then, you might want to re read the terms of your agreement, just to play it safe.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Hi Vanitas and everone

(You sound like a pretty interesting person! ;-))

If I had a dollar for the amount of people that said that to me, I would be a millionare. Seriously, that's why I published a book.

What can I say, I've studies both sides of the coin. Black and white. I sit right in the middle. Then I don't have to worry about being wrong lol. Or right for that matter. Thats not to say, I can get a bit frustrated at minds that have brick walls around them, some of them even have double brick walls around them. But then I just remind myself, it's not their fault.

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone too.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I'm not trying to bash your beliefs or anything, in fact, I'd like to say good thing you meditate
Not an awful lot of that going around these days is it? I meditate as well... but your stance on hard drugs (understandable, though it may be) bothers me. It's not just YOUR stance either, it seems to be the dominant stance. Why give a chemical compound a bad name because certain irresponsible people abused them? To me, hard drugs present an ultimatum in a personality. It can reveal some very useful, lasting insights into a person, either to themselves, or to other people. To themselves through chemically enhanced meditations, or to other people - because your personality becomes painfully obvious to those around you.

Sorry, do not mean to go off-topic here, but this is just my thoughts. How can people hate chemicals? They do not think or breathe like we do so what is there to hate? I think we really hate ourselves if we hate chemicals.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sacrosanct

Hi Sacrosanct

Hate chemicals? Did I say that?

Geez, don't recall saying that. I don't hate them, but they ain't necessary, in fact, they do more harm than good. Try to tell that to the trillion dollar pharmaceutical companies that. Don't pick on my spelling either. I don't pretend to be perfect.

Herbs. Herbs contain all the healing chemicals. Not like a synthetic drug, which is toxic for the human body. Alternative medicine tells me these drugs are actually causing a lot of diseases and health conditions. My eyes are open, I have a mother that takes hands full of these things everyday. Everyday I see her rapidly deteriorate. Helpless. I look around and see for myself, and I see some collaboration there between disease and people pumping their body full of toxins. Not only from drugs, but things like, coka cola, any fizzy drink for that matter. Processed foods. Preservatives, refined foods. Not good.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by I Am Me

Um, hello, nice to meet you, I am plucky, although I am me, first, that's how everyone knows me here so...let's just say you cancel this account and come back as "Taargus" or "Reginald the Robot" or something. Thank you for your cooperation.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
No argument there. Sorry for putting words in your mouth too... Bad habit I suppose.

But would you not consider things like, opium, a hard drug? What about coca leaves? Certainly pharmaceutical companies stand to make great profits from addictive chemicals. The tobacco industry also thrives. But these chemicals should absolutely under no condition be taken daily. I have experimented a lot, I won't lie. I have even been through some rough patches but I always pull through because it's just not like that for me. Sorry to hear about your mother too... but I'd just like to say

Just because it's chemically processed doesn't necessarily make it harmful. Cocaine powder is FAR easier to ingest than the coca leaves. Same as morphine and there are, whether you like it or not, very beneficial ways to use morphine and other similar opiates. However when there is dependence there starts to become a problem, and virtually as long as humans have existed, so has dependence on narcotics...

However, I do strongly disagree with taking such useless pills as tylenol or advil or what have you for simple headaches and cold pains. These are purely a useless tool that slows down the healing process, elongating the sickness. I absolutely do not take pills when I am sick, unless they are anti-biotic, and even then, I have to do copious amounts of research before I feel safe taking it.

The trick is in staying safe.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Okay, good start. I wrote a post, got told the title is already in use, and the post dissappeared.

Ha, the same thing happened to me when I posted my intro! They should write code that keeps your text when the title error comes up....

Anyway, welcome aboard!

Annie

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Hi Pluckynoonez

Um, hello, nice to meet you, I am plucky, although I am me, first, that's how everyone knows me here so...let's just say you cancel this account and come back as "Taargus" or "Reginald the Robot" or something. Thank you for your cooperation.

Umm, you are not me, if you were, you wouldn't be concerned about someone else using a name that you don't use.

So, lets just say, thankyou for thanking me for not cooperating.

new topics

top topics

join