It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. military jets, vehicles to run on biofuels and animal-corpse grease

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

homelandsecuritynewswire.com

Honeywell says the U.S. Air Force will buy 400,000 gallons of algae/weeds/corpse-fat jet fuel, and the U.S. Navy will take 190,000 gallons

Page writes that the idea is not to reduce the U.S. forces' carbon burden as such, but rather to provide an alternative source of supply in the event of war or crisis cutting off traditional sources.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Once I got past the 'animal-corpse' grease part, I thought this was perhaps a very progressive move...could be good for the environment. But the, reading down, I found that this wasn't the intended purpose.

Since when does the military care about not having enough oil?

Now, I know that oil can win or lose a war...I just don't ever remember anyone coming out and saying that we better look at something else, in case our supply gets disrupted.

I think there is more to this than what we are being told.

homelandsecuritynewswire.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Yeah... I'm not buyin' that "animal-corpse grease" bit...

I say that you have stumbled on to what the "elite/thugs" who run this banana republic intend to do with all the "peasants/slaves" that are weeded out to make things more manageable for the Iloooooooooooominati.

Not only are we Soylent Green.... now we are "fuel" for the "hybrids" homes, planes, and automobiles.

S&F for this thread....

Hmmmm on second thought.... the title might be right.......

We aren't much more than "animals" to "them"...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by KOGDOG
reply to post by KSPigpen

Yeah... I'm not buyin' that "animal-corpse grease" bit...

I say that you have stumbled on to what the "elite/thugs" who run this banana republic intend to do with all the "peasants/slaves" that are weeded out to make things more manageable for the Iloooooooooooominati.

Not only are we Soylent Green.... now we are "fuel" for the "hybrids" homes, planes, and automobiles.

OMG. We think alike!
Do you suppose they will weed out the obese first? I guess they might start anytime now; they will have to before they starve everyone to death with collapsed economy. Then, they will have no fuel.

new topics

top topics

join