It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a joke? Gold hit £666!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Daily Mail MARKET-REPORT-Miners-shine-gold-hits-record

Yesterday, as glittering gold soared to a record price of $1,040, or £666 an ounce, on the back of further dollar weakness and hedge buying, any company whose performance is heavily reliant on the very precious metal gave a sparkling performance.

Maybe it is just a coincidence but it is always interesting to me when this number pops up i mean why not £665 why does it end up being the number of the beast.

I understand that the value of gold would eventually stop on that ominous number but yesterday was rather significant because gold made an unusual jump because of the news about the secret meetings between some Arab, Asian states and France to drop the US dollar in regards to oil trading.

I think it's creepy.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Beefcake]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Seriously its just a number...... its bound to pop up from time to time and mean NOTHING.....

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
666 is just another number, albeit one with a with a preconceived significance.
It's the same with 911.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
it didn't either, it topped out at £659.66 yesterday... never got to 666

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dickbar
it didn't either, it topped out at £659.66 yesterday... never got to 666

666 is a unique number it is the notorius number of the beast it makes me laugh when people just call it a normal number especially considering the events that lead to the sudden massive jump in the value of gold yesterday.

The Daily mail reported it as £666.

I know the new world order believes in the power of numbers it doesn't matter if you are i do because the fact is that they most certainly do.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Beefcake]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
signs are everywhere...whether you can see them or not shows you how aware and awake you are. Thank you for his post...it shows you are aware of the signs and I agree with you, it is ominous.

new topics

top topics

join