It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan getting paid to (kill its own people)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Pakistan's parliament has begun a debate on a US aid bill after widespread criticism in the country that some conditions attached to it are a humiliating violation of sovereignty...

Ok...

But in an effort to address Washington's concerns that Pakistan's military may support armed groups, the bill stipulates that US military aid will cease if Pakistan does not help fight "terrorists", including Taliban and al-Qaeda members taking sanctuary on the Afghan border.

Ohh Can I get paid to bomb mud houses?

How fun would that be, ohh wait some nerds behind the computer operating a drone is already doing that zzz. SUX

Source

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
There are a lot of terrorists hiding in Pakistan, if they are Pakistan's own people then killing them won't be bad...
I believe the current US admin is trying to remove Pakistan from China's influence and lower it towards the US.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CuteAngel
There are a lot of terrorists hiding in Pakistan, if they are Pakistan's own people then killing them won't be bad...
I believe the current US admin is trying to remove Pakistan from China's influence and lower it towards the US.

There are more terrorists under your bed than in the entire country of Pakistan. Reading such things is like drinking a cold glass of vomit.

Why oh why are people so uninformed? Afghanistan and Pakistan had nothing to do with nothing - the only damned terrorists are the US Soldiers - killing innocent people - for what? For money for their bosses, the globalist bankers.

Read up - get informed - stop listening to your stupid televisions.

There are - I repeat - no damned terrorists. The whole thing is fake, the idea of terrorists is fake - if the US stop invading and killing people - they wouldn't have any reasons to fight back.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

I don't understand your analogy over here and don't know why you are getting so emotional. Even if the official 911 story is a huge lie does not mean that terrorism does not exist, there are factions of militias that can be classified as terrorists. My post above was to specify that there are many HIDING in Pakistan, even if they are Pakistan's own people getting rid of them would mean getting rid of criminals, which is a good thing.

Terrorism MITE be fake for the people of US and its allies but it certainly exists in countries such as India, Indonesia, South American countries etc...

I read the news paper, don't watch much television. There have been a lot of news lately with the Pakistani government as well as ISI and a few factions of militias blowing the whistle about Pakistan harboring a lot of terrorists.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Why am I getting emotional?

Knowing that innocent people are getting murdered daily based on a pack of lies, that gets me emotional. Small children being burned alive, or blasted to pieces - that gets me emotional.

Having people trying to justify the lies for such atrocities based on pure ignorance - that also gets me emotional.

It is easy to sit in the comfort of your home in a safe country and simply write off the lives of people in a far off land - simply because someone told you they were your enemy.

It may not be easy to look and find the ugly truth - that it is a lie - that people are dying for the worst possible reasons.

Even if there were some justification to the conflict - which there is not - sending troops and using heavy weapons will always result in misery and the death of those least fortunate souls who cannot preserve themselves from the violence that continues to surround them.

What is being achieved in Afghanistan - even from the main stream media - they have to admit - nothing, there is no enemy - they are constantly having to invent new ones.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

I pretty much agree with you in the case of Afghanistan, theres pretty much little to almost no resistance there. As far as Pakistan goes there are factions of terrorists, a lull here and there. I guess you are mixing Palestine/Israel with that of Pakistan and Kashmir. For your information the middle east has always been at conflict throughout history for one or more reasons, its not something that originated after the US interfered.

Since you claim to know the real reasons behind all the war why dont you tell me why there is soo much infiltration, murder, animosity coming from Pakistan towards India, especially in Kashmir???

I guess now we know who the real trouble maker is!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Most of the money will be diverted to fund Terrorism against India by Pakistan as has happened many time before it received aid. The ISI the most powerful structure within Pakistan and which controls all the terrorist activities is way beyond the control of Pakistani Prime ministers or any Politicians.

Are you aware the Laskhkar e Taiba and Hizbull Mujhaideen were created by ISI to commit terrorist activities against India? How do you think the Taliban is so strong within Pakistan? Where do you think the Taliban is receiving support from in Pakistan? Do a favour and do some research. The millitary officers of Pakistan Army who also are part of I.S.I form the core supportive group for Taliban and other terrorist organisations. They provide camps to train terrorist, weapons training, funds them etc.

US is aware of it from a long time but it did not pay any attention untill the same terrorists hit the homeland on 9/11 and funny even now the funding continues of a Terrorist Country. Indirectly USA is paying Pakistan to strengthen the terrorist and kill own soldiers.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Here is the Pakistani millitary response to the aid. The aid has clauses which asks for Pakistan to not support al-qaida, taliban and lashkar - e taiba..no wonder the Pakistani army is all riled up. Terrorism, has been the foreign policy of Pakistan with the help of US funds.

Pakistan army anger over $1.5bn US aid deal

Edit: Another article which says the same thing;

The generals were specifically infuriated by mention of Quetta, which the Obama administration says is a base for Taliban who fight American forces in Afghanistan, and of Muridke, which is a well known base for Lashkar-e-Taiba, a militant group formed two decades ago by the Pakistani government to fight India.

U.S. Aid Package Riles Pakistan’s Army

[edit on 7-10-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Pakistan is a known Taliban hideout during the winter months from their fight in Afghanistan that's why there is the new big Pakistani push being assembled. This is also why McCrystal is asking for more troops. Once the Pakistanis push them out of their safe haven they will flood back into Afghanistan.

Understand whats happening.

Pakistan Braces for Taliban Attacks as It Prepares Offensive

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — The Pakistani interior minister said Tuesday that the government was expecting more attacks by the Taliban as the military prepared to launch a major offensive in South Waziristan, the rugged northwestern tribal region considered a stronghold of Taliban.

Obama's Afghanistan decision easier than claimed

President Obama has what everyone is conceding is a momentous decision on Afghanistan. The decision is whether to follow the recommendations of General McCrystal and send in more troops or not.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Slayer, it seems that the number of dull, uninformed people are directly proportional with those who hate the actions against Muslim fundamentalists - be they the Taliban, Al-Queda, Hizballah, or one of the other hundred or so Islamic fundamentalist groups.

If you folks will break out a map, and then understand that winter is coming, then the light will come on, and you can see the strategy.

Both Alexander and Ghenghis used the winter to run the Afghanis into the ground, and they killed them where they found them.

It's a solid strategy (approach to the battlefield) and it's an effective tactic (action on the battlefield.)

Those winters are harsh, and you run them out of their traditional hideouts and shelters, and they are almighty exposed.

Perfect for ITI, Intense Thermal Imaging, where it's hard to hide a warm body against an icy cold background.

They stick out like turds in a dry bathtub.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by dooper]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Which cauldron did you drink your kool-aid from? I ask so that I can avoid that one. It's obviously bad for critical thought.

All terrorists are fake? You don't get out much, I see.

The funny thing is, I could be led to believe that there are terrorists hiding under YOUR bed. Seems a pretty safe place for them.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Oozzy, the headline doesn't match with the content of the OP. Nowhere in it is any evidence presented for the Pakis being required to kill their own people. See to that, would ya?

Now, if it IS Pakistan's own people, you're of the opinion that they should be allowed to cross international borders to prosecute a war they have no business engaging in? How does that differ from your peculiar view of the American troops?

Pakistan best clean up their own house, before the maid has to do it for 'em.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
Knowing that innocent people are getting murdered daily based on a pack of lies, that gets me emotional. Small children being burned alive, or blasted to pieces - that gets me emotional.

Take a look at who's doing the killing of women and children. It's insurgents. The UN had a report out that most of the civilian deaths in A-stan were by Taliban.

Originally posted by Amagnon
Even if there were some justification to the conflict - which there is not - sending troops and using heavy weapons......

Well, the US does a great job killing insurgents using light weapons, too!!

[edit on 7-10-2009 by jerico65]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
reply to post by oozyism

Oozzy, the headline doesn't match with the content of the OP. Nowhere in it is any evidence presented for the Pakis being required to kill their own people. See to that, would ya?

Now, if it IS Pakistan's own people, you're of the opinion that they should be allowed to cross international borders to prosecute a war they have no business engaging in? How does that differ from your peculiar view of the American troops?

Pakistan best clean up their own house, before the maid has to do it for 'em.

Funny.. I guess you do need the media to tell you how it is and how it was
I don't know how else to put it, any one who has the ability to analyze can see that they are getting paid to kill their own people.

If they don't do the killing they won't get paid, as simple as that...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Funny.. I guess you do need the media to tell you how it is and how it was
I don't know how else to put it, any one who has the ability to analyze can see that they are getting paid to kill their own people.

I dont know about you Ooz, but anything that comes out of western media I take with a grain of salt. You on the other hand eat their propaganda like it's manna from heaven.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

That's a no-go at this station, young sir. It fails to address the concerns I raised, utterly and completely.

If, as you claim, Pakistan is being paid to kill it's own people, I have to ask you what they're doing crossing international borders and jumping into a fight that is not theirs.

That's the SECOND time I asked that. Bypass it again, and I'm forced to assume you HAVE no answer to it - or would rather conceal that answer. Either way, you lose.

If you concede that the original report was accurate, and your headline was misleading, then I have to ask why Pakistan is harboring terrorists, and why they get upset about being asked to take out a few terrorists, and WHY YOU ARE SUPPORTING THE TERRORISTS.

A FAIL of biblical proportions.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

What's the problem here, other than giving them anything? If they are going to get money, they better rack up the body count of Talibani and Al-Qaeda. Why else would we help them?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

I take it those who throw acid in the faces of school girls, bomb markets and kidnap and kill civilians are freedom fighters? Perhaps your media doesn't cover the near daily atrocities the terrorists are committing against the population of Afghanistan and Pakistan? If the US military wanted to kill civilian in Afghanistan, there wouldn't be any civilians in Afghanistan. The difference between us and your buddies, is that we break our backs not to kill civilians, whereas the terrorists do all they can to kill them.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

There are more terrorists under your bed than in the entire country of Pakistan.

See if all these Talibans and their AK-47s will fit under your bed!

SARAROGHA, Pakistan – Flanked by heavily armed fighters, the new leader of the Pakistani Taliban sat on a blue blanket, amiable and relaxed as he cracked jokes

What a happy group of Taliban enjoying the Pakistani sunshine!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
reply to post by oozyism

That's a no-go at this station, young sir. It fails to address the concerns I raised, utterly and completely.

If, as you claim, Pakistan is being paid to kill it's own people, I have to ask you what they're doing crossing international borders and jumping into a fight that is not theirs.

That's the SECOND time I asked that. Bypass it again, and I'm forced to assume you HAVE no answer to it - or would rather conceal that answer. Either way, you lose.

If you concede that the original report was accurate, and your headline was misleading, then I have to ask why Pakistan is harboring terrorists, and why they get upset about being asked to take out a few terrorists, and WHY YOU ARE SUPPORTING THE TERRORISTS.

A FAIL of biblical proportions.

they're doing crossing international borders and jumping into a fight that is not theirs.

That is a fail question, anyone with a brain knows that they live in that area across the Pakistan/Afghanistan border. If they were going to Afghanistan then the American invaders have the right to fight them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join