It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

namaste

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
namaste,

joined yesterday and started posting. just saw this and thought of giving my introduction.

i am from india. am holding a regular job. i also do reiki. my interests are reiki, meditation, palmistry, numerology, reading and now writing. before i use to read any book/novel. now it is mostly books that have meaning or something that enhances my knowledge.

oh yes, sometimes i see colours, shapes things etc. no, not imagination. being an ex-science student i know the difference between day dreaming and vision. it is sponteneous and not forced vision. sometimes astral travel though i am not aware but people have see me.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by goldenlight]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Welcome, namaste. What job do you have? Is it the one that used to be mine?

Okay, got that over with. Heh.

I, too, see colors. Do you experience any sort of revelation from the visions of colors? I have in the past experienced sudden ideas seemingly based upon the color combinations and movements. It's rather difficult to explain.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by goldenlight

oh yes, sometimes i see colours, shapes things etc.

Welcome to ATS. Sounds like you have a mild case of Synesthesia. I highly recommend that you investigate further.

I also have a mild case whereby I see colors and shapes when I hear music. This has come in very handy as a musician as I can visualize the composition and shape of the sound. I quite enjoy it!

Good luck in the Australia v India One Day Series! May the best team win!

IRM

[edit on 7/10/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Whew.. caught your thread before it went to page 2

Namasté: A Sanskrit word meaning The Light of God in Me recognizes and honors The Light of God in You and in that recognition is our Oneness.
namaste.org...

your short bio says you no longer read just everything but mostly focused material....

here's the catch... Inspiration may come from humble roots, maybe even comic books or fiction etc. etc.

welcome to the site

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Just came in here to say

"A Brief History of Time" by Stephen Hawking.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

here's the catch... Inspiration may come from humble roots, maybe even comic books or fiction etc. etc.

Good catch, St Udio! ;-)
So true.

And hello, Goldenlight.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
namaste,

thank you all for the welcome.

yes, with job, the home front and the children in addition to reiki and the requests for healing etc, i find very little time to read. i do read the comic books of my kids though

seeing colours, since the colours reflect our chakras and how bright or how dirty the colours are indicates problems in the associated chakra and the organs connected to that chakra. normally giving energy to that chakra or sending healing in that area relieves the problem to a great extent.

i cannot play any musical insturment but yes, after coming into reiki i have been able to take out a few nursery rhyme tunes on the hormanium ( something like a 1/6 th piano). i do not know how.
goldenlight

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Ah namaste! Hey I have a really strange question for you?

Do you believe in the possible existence of a reptile alien species?

No seriously!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hi, namaste to you and a warm welcome. If there was one major world leader in music, the arts or other discipline, who do you think it should be? Would be interesting.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hi:
Namaste (as in the Indian greeting: the sacred in me sees the sacred in you). I left something out of my previous post: what I actually meant to enquire was, if there was one world leader who could do with healing and reiki, who would you offer that treatment to? (It's hypothetical of course, if some conspiracy theory is to be believed they all have an army of alternative practitioners). Also in an SA context, I've also wondered about benefits for people with HIV/Aids, and whether the benefits of holistic medicine supported in the 1st world shouldn't be expanded to the 3rd Word (Southern countries), since this is where much of it originated.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hi, Welcome to ATS. I can't wait to see what you bring to the table. I suspect it will be some great things.

Enjoy yourself, keep your mind open and have a look around at all the new possibilities.

gimme_some_truth

Forum member and moderator

top topics

join