It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, Im not sure what I just saw, 3:48am - Black Triangle?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I dont know much about aviation but I do know Ive never seen this aircraft before, and I know it was human in origin.

There is an national airport about an hour drive away, So i know the planes and the sounds they make.

-----------------------

Its dark so I couldnt make out the shape of the craft and it had blinking lights on it like a normal plane.

2 white blinking lights, left: blink blink ----> right: blink blink. I watch airplanes go over all the time so I know this is normal.

But heres the weird part. The aircraft was not very high, but not low, it seemed about the height of what propeller planes fly. On the bottom of the plane there was 3 red lights, big red lights in the shape of a triangle. And they would get brighter in intensity in a counter clockwise pattern.

The weirdest thing was the noise it made. It sounded like... getting too close to industrial power lines, you know that hum? But it was pulsing with no recognizable pattern to it really. It was a mix between the super high volatage eletrical hum and a lawnmower.. a lawnmower in the distance. It wasnt quiet, but it wasnt loud. Its hard to explain because it wasnt loud but I could feel it, you know if you go to a band practice and your near the bass guitar amp, you can feel it inside of you. thats what i was like but minuet.

The way it flew made me uneasy, just the, (deep)wuuuuwWHAummm wuuuuWHAummm of the engine and how it looked like it floated across the sky, not fly like a plane, it didnt look like it had the speed to sustain lift is what im saying.

------

I know all about the black scary triangles OoOoOo with the red lights on the bottom. But what took me off guard was the blinking white lights that regular planes have.
Ive always believed the tech was our own.

i wish i had a camera, all i had was my cellphone and it wouldnt pick it up, it was too dark (crappy camera on the phone)

[edit on 7-10-2009 by epitaph.one]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
lol i think that is the most credible account i have heard on here ina long time.

too bad there is no pics, but your descriptive with words nonetheless.

keep us posted if the sightings continue!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Yeah, it does sound like, whatever it is, it's one of our own. There are probably things coming out of the skunkworks that would make Tom Clancy poop himself.

Wish I coulda been there to witness this aircraft. You're very fortunate.

~G

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Where was this sighting?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The B2 Spirit in flight looks very alien. Could it be that, or a similar craft? What dates did you see this triangle? There was one that traveled from Wright Patterson to Edward's AFB on July 16th of this year.
It's not simply that the Spirit is a non-reflective black and triangular, there's something about it that made a few of the spectators seeing it fly note that it looked 'alien'.

top topics

join