It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian professor to reveal evidence of extraterrestrials among us

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Source: www.examiner.com...

Snip:
According to Prof Breccia, some of the extraterrestrials were over 8 foot tall and allowed themselves to be photographed. In early January he will travel to the U.S. to present evidence for his remarkable conclusions. He is a keynote presenter at the annual Earth Transformation Conference in Hawaii (Jan 7-10, 2010) that brings together pioneers in New Science, Alternative Healing, human consciousness and extraterrestrial contact.
End Snip

Marking my calendar for this event and anxious to see the pictures. Should be some interesting information.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

This isn't the same one that reproduced the Shroud of Turin is it..?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by happygolucky

Is it necessary to post such stooge headed remarks or are you just bored?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

ahahahah thats hilarious.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
i hope this is true

gotta feeling it aint tho

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
At least this time there is no excuse for crap quality photos. OF course you can hoax with makeups etc. also.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
huh, my birthday is on the 10th, be a good b-day if there was anything to this

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Ecidemon]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

whoa! it seems ETs are partial to tie dyed t-shirts

super healers...super hilarious. I'll believe them when they regenerate an amputee in front of a large live audience and several MSMs

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by happygolucky

Believe it or not, in Italy there are more than ONE guys who have been able to get some phd:
this guy = Stefano Breccia
the guy of the Shroud of Turin = Luigi Garlaschelli

[edit on 7/10/2009 by internos]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
So, the 'alleged' photo of the ET looks like...a normal guy posing for a picture.

If that's the case, - I think I found LOADS of pictures of ETs as well. Funnily enough, I just Google'd "people" and clicked on the images tab and presto - hundreds of photos of ET!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
For those interested in this case, what is being claimed in the article in question is based on a book which is based on the account of Bruno Sammaciccia (he passed away on 2003), the alleged contacteee who claimed to have been in touch for 22 years with a friendly alien race called W56, to have been on some of their spacecrafts and even into their base: one of the most comprehensive websites about the story can be found here (ITA):
Spazioevita
including photos of some alleged landing alien spacecrafts and their interiors, a description of the alleged underground alien base etc...
I don't know the case very well: my take is that it's all a load of bs, but strangely enough, some researchers somehow endorsed it.
Ah, the guy has been the author of some FRAUD to an old couple:

Here's the transcript of the description of the crime by the court:

“…Sentenza nei confronti di Sammaciccia Bruno, …M. R., De Carlo Giancarlo…liberi - contumaci imputati del reato di cui agli articoli 110, 640 e 61 n. 5 e 7 c.p. perché -in concorso tra loro il Sammaciccia e la moglie M.R. prospettando capacità taumaturgiche e sovrannaturali, il De Carlo ponendosi come intermediario, – continua il documento - con artifici e raggiri consistiti nel paventare a C. G. e B. M., pericoli di vita e per mali incurabili, profittando dello stato di depressione psicofisica dei C., inducevano in errore quest’ultimo (al quale inoltre prospettavano investimenti remunerativi di denaro) sicché lo stesso C. consegnava al Sammaciccia la complessiva somma di L. 624.000.000 a mezzo assegni bancari tratti sul c/c n. (omissis) del (omissis) intestati anche a persone diverse.
Con effetto di ingiusto ingente profitto per gli imputati e conseguente danno per il C. di rilevante gravità.
In Pescara e Montesilvano tra l’ottobre 1991 ed il marzo 1992”.

www.scienzaemistero.com...
Basically this is the description of the fraud says that he fooled the old couple claiming to have supernatural powers, and convinced them to pay something that would be around one million dollars of present day:

And this is the transcript of the sentence:

IL Pretore, visti gli artt.533 e 535 c.p.p. dichiara Sammaciccia Bruno, M.R. e De Carlo Giancarlo colpevoli del reato loro ascritto in concorso di attenuanti generiche, su queste ritenute prevalenti le contestate aggravanti e condanna ciascuno alla pena di anni due e mesi sei di reclusione e L. 1.500.000 di multa, oltre che al pagamento delle spese processuali.
Visti gli artt. 538 e segg. C.p.p. condanna i medesimi Sammaciccia Bruno, M.R. e De carlo Giancarlo al risarcimento in solido delle costituite parti civili C. G. e B. M., alle quali assegna intanto una provvisionale provvisoriamente esecutiva di L. 624.000.000, nonché a rifondere a queste le spese del giudizio, che liquida, quanto al C., in complessive L. 2.551.000, di cui L. 2.525.000 per onorario d’avvocato, oltre IVA e CAP e, quanto alla B. in complessive L. 1.842.000, di cui L. 1.790.000 per onorario d’avvocato, oltre IVA e CAP.

Pescara, 5-12-1997”.

He has been sentenced in first degree (together with two more people) to 2 years and two months, to pay all the expenses for the trials, to refund the couple for the money stolen, etc etc etc: it's relevant to the story in question because he claimed to be able to fix some severe issues thanks to an extraterrestrial therapist, friend of him: i don't know if the sentence has been confirmed in the following trials (in Italy there are three degrees in trials if one part decides to appeal, but of course this does NOT add any credibility to his story in my humble opinion, but you decide.

And yes, the one in the picture looks exactly like some guy whatsoever to me too

ed. for spelling and adding stuff i couldn't find earlier.

[edit on 7/10/2009 by internos]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

oh dear - another claimant promising ` proof ` but only if you attend a pay to view conference in 3 months time

what are the chances that the dog will eat his home work - ooops sorry - the men in black will steal his evidence

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
from the desc of the pics, i'm assuming he went to a wwe event and met the bigshow

... or kane.. take your pick

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
oh and another thing , who is :

general ` Gaetano Tamborrini Orsini ` ???

a general in the Carabinieri is a very high rank - but i cannot find any refference to him

all google hits for the name are for a musciscian

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Ha ha...
I'm wondering why so many of these types choose just to reveal their information at events where they are a paid guest speaker?

[edit on 7-10-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
oh and another thing , who is :

general ` Gaetano Tamborrini Orsini ` ???

a general in the Carabinieri is a very high rank - but i cannot find any refference to him

all google hits for the name are for a musciscian

His correct name is Gaetano Tamborrino Orsini:
within Carabinieri there are four different degrees of general:

Generale
Generale di corpo d'armata
Generale di divisione
Generale di brigata

His rank was, when he retired, the one of "Generale di divisione":
They are all very hight ranks, as you correctly pointed out: his one was two degrees above the Colonel and two degrees below the General: he was also a poet and a writer, this might be the cause of that result on google: he had received two citations and 22 special mentions for his operations in the area of Nola (Neaples) and two more citations for his operations in the area of Parma.
In Minturno, a square has been dedicated to him.
Since he passed away on February 1998, he hardly will be able to confirm/dismiss his involvement in this story, in my humble opinion

wapedia.mobi...
it.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
ah thanks - it never helps when they spell the name of thier own ` witness ` incorrectly

i guess i am overly cynical having seen so many ficticious characters in previous ATS threads

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Anything this big would be brought to the scientific community ASAP, and investigated by everyone and everything, since is one of the most important questions to mankind.

Making this a pay-per-view event only takes his credibility away, imo.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I wonder, does anyone here who follows this type of investigation know what's the current verdict regarding the famous 1954 "mass sighting" in Florence?

I know this is slightly off-topic (or is it?), I know there are a couple of ancient threads about that (I believe I even briefly participated in one), and I definitely know how to google - but since we are here and so many people seem to avidly be following this type of research... humour me?

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Vanitas]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas

I wonder, does anyone here who follows this type of investigation know what's the current verdict regarding the famous 1954 "mass sighting" in Florence?

Vanitas, the most detailed thread that comes to mind is this one, by ImShrike:
Detailed Ufo case: Florence, Italy 1954
You didn't post there, so maybe you missed it: i hope you'll enjoy it.
As far as i know, the case is unexplained, and of course one of the most interesting mass sightings ever occurred in Europe

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join