It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock on C2C Tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Just thought I'd mention this if there are any of his fans online now that the show starts in about a half hour.

KTRS radio does live streaming if you want to listem from your computer.

Prophetic Dreams & Evolution

Date:10-06-09

Host:George Noory

Guests: David Wilcock

Intuitive researcher and lecturer David Wilcock will discuss his prophetic dreams and confirmations of major social realignment beginning this fall, potential for an ET disclosure even from the U.S. government, and new information that evolution is driven by galactic energy fields.

Show runs 10 pm - 2 am PT

[edit on 10/6/2009 by sad_eyed_lady]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I don't like it when he talks about this stuff, it makes he science stuff seem kinda...not so much to me

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

David Wilcock tells of some scientists who shined a laser into the emrbyo of a frog, and the embryo became a fish. does anyone know where I can find more information about this?

Also, he tells of a situation where they passed an electrical charge through a silicon wafer, and it produced dna lifeforms. anyone know anything about this?

thanks for the heads up about his coast to coast interview. i'll be tuning in.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
What do you think of him being the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
If anyone is interested in a link to listen to the show that the op failed to provide, but mentioned, here it is..

www.kfbk.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Interesting....he is declaring disclosure before Christmas this year.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
- David Wilcock says Worldwide Alien Disclosure will happen this year, 2 hour show on it, before Christmas, he was given a date, but said he could not tell anyone publicly the date. The television time has been booked already by our gov't.
- David Wilcock says he will be on a special 2012 show on sci fi channel on November 8th, 2009

President: "here are a few of my favorite extra terrerestrial friends"
Moory: "its probably cheney and others."

pretty awesome c2c ep indeed. Then in the last hour Richard C. Hoagland comes on and debunks a lot of what Wilcock was saying, saying its not backed up scientific proof.

Then a week later or so Hoagland was on again to talk about the bomb on the moon and he says there will also be disclosure soon, not sure if he was contracting himself or what. He gave the reasoning because it was the first president in the history to have meeting with high school students and look at the sky with a telescope. And that the bombing of the moon had "destroyed" some of the "ruins" on it, either that or the plume that was supposed to show didn't because there is some underground ruins, so the explosions plume thought to be seen by cameras was more underground on the moon.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by thecann]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
LOL I love how during his interview DW was picking on George and the 2012 two hour special and how he was going to to have more are time. and SyFy edited DW to about 10 words, and George had more lol

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I've never liked Wilcock.

I don't really have any concrete reasons why, unfortunately. Just the way he claims these amazing things so frequently and says "Believe me. It's real. Look it up for yourself". Well yes, I can google it, find a .pdf making an obscure reference to something, but nothing credible, or backed up by anything substantial (and believe me, I'm a little too savvy at linking unrelated facts together to hit conclusions and I still can't can't keep a straight face like he can).

Does anyone have something that he's ever said, predicted, that has come true?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Please guys, do yourself a favor.

After he is PROVED to be a fraud by year end, think twice before being so gullible.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

Yes, David has a "different" perspective on a lot of subjects, and he wants to tell what he knows. Unfortunately for some, he doesn't provide much proof of what he declares. The best way to handle the information is to look at it in an objective way, or else, some of the "beliefs" on this information may lead to deception, and maybe even frustration.
Peace

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I must strongly agree Wilcock is a load of steamy stinky crap.

And it seems the SyFy producers think so too in seeing how they edited him down to about 4 seconds of speaking time. Which is really funny considering when he did his C2C interview He inferred he was going to be the star and put George Noory down by stating he did so much more interviewing with the SyFy producers that he was going to have a bigger spot then George and as fate would have George had more air time then David Wilcock!!!LOLOLOL

George said about 15 words and they edited David Wilcock down to abut 10 words LOLOLOL

Oh and by the way DW is not a messenger, there is a difference between being a messenger and just plagiarizing and attempting to own other people's info.

HE was a messenger back when he was channeling "the light being RA" LOLOL at least he was putting out his own information then, even then it wasn't his information considering it was just lightworker mumbo jumbo regurgitated, BUT at least then he took the time to at least change the wording instead of like he does now just cutting and pasting.

top topics

join