It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genetic Grey Clones-Nazi Technology?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
reply to post by zaiger

The purpose of this thread is to deny alien technology period.
It is proposed that saucer technology, biological technology and psychotronic technology all had roots in SS black projects.
It is proposed that Greys are slave/automata derived from the experimentation that was coldly carried out on those unfortunate souls you have mentioned.
If you dig a little deeper you will discover that the history you have been taught is the history of the victor.
The nazis only lost the territorial war, they didn't just disappear.
Lastly Greys only started to appear after WW2 and the Alien myth is a cut-out for those agencies involved in the continuation of the various research projects.

G'day Cosmic4life

You state the above, to which you add:

I would go further and propose that greys are part human,part shark.
Probably one of the more aggressive sharks.

Don't you think you should offer us at least a little bit of info to back all of this up?

Can you offer any sources at all for any of this?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Interesting theory and why not?

May be the Americans continued genetic research after they raided scientists and thier tech from post War Germany.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under

May be the Americans continued genetic research after they raided scientists and thier tech from post War Germany.

G'day Bob Down Under

So.....

You saying that a theory regarding Nazi's making half man half killer shark aliens is an "interesting theory and why not?"

Really.......?

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

"Indeed and to hide in plain sight all one has to do is the unbelievable and the outrageous.
And if one has control of entertainment/education/history one can even set the terms of what is to be believed as possible."
"I like your plan herr doktor"

Worked then, seems to be working now.

Not as outrageous as it seems to others.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

G'day Cosmic4life

Like I said.....

Can you offer us at least a little bit of info to back all of this up?

Can you offer any sources at all for any of this?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by Bob Down Under

G'day Bob Down Under

So.....

You saying that a theory regarding Nazi's making half man half killer shark aliens is an "interesting theory and why not?"

Really.......?

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

I did not quote sharks and that part is way to out there, but the basic idea may be possible.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

G'day Bob Down Under

I shall have to re-evaluate.....

I thought you were one of us "hard" Aussies

Cheers as always
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

My explanation for a grey is a possible theory, not proven, research being what it is.
Just attempting to build a case for an alternative to the equally outrageous claim that greys are extraterrestrial aliens.
I would be interested to know what you think greys are.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I don't believe the Nazi scientists got that far with their research.
They were just starting to scratch the surface when WW II ended.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

My explanation for a grey is a possible theory, not proven, research being what it is.
Just attempting to build a case for an alternative to the equally outrageous claim that greys are extraterrestrial aliens.
I would be interested to know what you think greys are.

G'day Cosmic4life

IF they exist, I reckon they will be aliens.

But that's a massive IF!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Greys are Nazi experiments...... part human/part shark??? Do you hear yourself?

That was the most awesome thing I have read in over a month.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
To understand the deeply rooted occult culture of the Nazis and their "other-worldly" experiments, one should focus on Tibet and its history. The Nazis did show interest in that particular area, in fact I believe that this place holds the secret of the Nazis success at first, and is the reason for its downfall at last. This may sound "out there", but what if the Nazis got hold of various kinds of blueprints of "saucers" and genetic engineering tools from a highly advanced ancient civilization?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Yes, the Nazis experimented with what they found, as did the Russians and the Americans. the Russians came out on the short end, and had to use subterfuge to get the tech finally, this was what the Cuban missile Crises was really about. You simply cannot say that all ET craft are captured Nazi stuff, things have really advanced since then. Ever see a Stealth aircraft? That is UFO technology, as are many things we take for granted. The Triangle craft are ours, I am told, and they can perform nearly as good as the craft the tech came from. The hard part was the creation of an alternate reality for the cabin of these craft, or else their radical manoeuvres would damage or kill the pilot. These will no doubt be used in the Project Blue Beam agenda, the space show. We will be "frightened" by a seemingly invasion force of evil aliens, and help will be offered. The craft are armed, and will provide a realistic show.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

And there I had the belief that the cultural artifact that we think of as greys today was something that Crowley came up with to impress his hard-tripping girlfriend.

Well thats what holding a belief gets you, a vain hope.
As for Crowley, why don't you ask him next time you see him.
If the propositions were not possible, probable or feasable i would not have wasted my time in proposing them.

Well whatever. Crowley invented "his" Alien in 1908. Long before the Nazis even existed.

Although some people insist that he was plagiarizing Lovecraft, I wouldn't know about that.

But Crowley = EVIDENCE OF GREY ALIENS IN 1908, long before the Nazis ever came by.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

G'dayNichirasuKenshin

Here's Crowley's "grey".....or at the very least, the entity he said he was "channeling".....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/360e3dad7059.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clairaudience
To understand the deeply rooted occult culture of the Nazis and their "other-worldly" experiments, one should focus on Tibet and its history. The Nazis did show interest in that particular area, in fact I believe that this place holds the secret of the Nazis success at first, and is the reason for its downfall at last. This may sound "out there", but what if the Nazis got hold of various kinds of blueprints of "saucers" and genetic engineering tools from a highly advanced ancient civilization?

Sorry but the Shäfer expedition is very well documented - it wasn't spectacular and it wasn't mysterious - we know their exact routes, where they camped, what they collected, the experiments they did, etc.

I'd say the whole Schäfer affair is way more boring than anything Sven Hedin did in the good old days.

Of course, people have no clue about it and like to make things up about the expedition because they can't read german. If they could, they could read all about the expedition, who financed it, what they were searching for, and how Tibet tied into the belief system of some of those Wacko-con-men @ the Ahnenerbe.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Thanks Maybe...mabye not.

I haven't seen the pic for a while. I'm not all too familiar with Greys/UFOs although I am slightly interested.

But Nazi Saucers, that's just my kinda thing.

Now I don't want to claim that Crowley's drawing is the template for all "grey aliens", I just wanted to point out that the temporal correlation the op makes isn't necessarily true.

Thanks for the input.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

G'day again NichirasuKenshin

It's always nice to catch up with you

That Crowley was a wild guy!

As for the Nazi "flying saucers".....

Well, I think it's fun to chat about it.....but I don't see much "proof" for it.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I would add that occult means secret/hidden.

Oh I got that one for sure.

It speaks of knowledge with power.
Occulted technology is another term for black projects.

Care to list those black projects for me?

The nazis were occultists mystical, political and technical.

What do you mean by "the Nazis" . I know about hundreds if not thousands of Nazis that had no discernible interest in the occult what so ever. To say that the Nazi movement per se was interested in the occult is a lie. Certain groups withing the movement were, but they weren't all that important, and they weren't the mainstream or the majority.

The Swastika.

The Swastika was in use as a smybol of german völkisch strenght since the 1870's. But you have a point there, it was Friedrich Krohn (himself never a Nazi but a Thule-boy) that suggested the Swastika (leftspin) to the DAP (not even the Nazis yet). So Krohn has some occult bearings, but he wasn't a Nazi. So much for that. For most people in germany in the 20's, the Swastika was associated with Völkischness, not the occult.

The Order of the black sun.

You're taking Himmler's wet dreams and fantasies too serious. You really should learn to read german and you would be able to read all about the Wewelbsurg and how unoccult that was from the people who actually had to participate. They themselves share the opinion that Himmler was all show, no substance when it came to the occult. In fact, most of the Wewelsburg people kind of started to have their doubts about the whole SS and HImmler after having to do "séances" with him that were so poorly staged that people would regularly laugh out.

I really wish I had something else to offer than "you should learn to read german" but it is really important for the subject. Interest in the topic is just to small, all the sources are still in german, no one will ever care to translate them. Being very familiar with the history of the SS, Himmler and his Black sund club I can assure you that once you get to the sources most of the things don't seem all that mysterious anymore.

The Thule society.

They weren't really occult. They were völkisch. Big difference. The aura of the occult that Sebottendorff liked to produce around the Thule society was, by his own admission, mainly a tactic of disguise.
If you study the Thule society and it's members you would see that they were more political than occult; the idea was to have an invisible society controlling the DAP - both of which didn't come to pass since the society collapsed and lost control of the DAP even before HItler seized it and renamed it as NSDAP.

I can only recomend reading more about it - it's very interesting, but it's a political topic, not really an occult one. Sebottendroff himself admited as much.

The Vril society.

Now here we are reaching conjecture land. The Vril society is a literary concept that stems from the mid 19th century novel " The coming Race " by Edgar Bulver Litton. It has no bearing on the Nazis as there never was such a society in germany and the whole "Vril" concept is anglosaxon, not germanic.

Interesting read, interesting theory, but I somehow feel you don't offer all that much.
But you did find an angle that I haven't heard of before. That's cool.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Can someone please Google "Crowley + "Lam Drawing"". The similarity between Lam and the Grey entities we claim to be alien is staggering to me.

I really do not know what it means but I do not believe in the ET hypothesis. I also have not seen any evidence of the Nazi UFOs. Hitler's later disillusionment with the occult has been recorded by historians. Whether or not this is true is a matter belief. Neuroscience is showing an individual's beliefs can affect and override common sense and reason...So this arguement cannot be won by any party. It is interesting to also note that many neo Nazis seem to be totally anti-occult. Some are neopagan but are in a minority.

Sadly none of us can interrogate Hitler so proof is not forthcoming. All else seems like speculation.

I do not believe that the Greys were Nazi Technology as scientist’s having that skill base would have been a part of an exercise similar to operation “Paperclip” that brought the Rocket scientists over.

Rgds

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join