It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do NOT Let Your Child Get Flu Vaccine -- 9 Reasons Why

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Do NOT Let Your Child Get Flu Vaccine -- 9 Reasons Why

I thought this was too important not to post it!
This may be old news to most on here, but I thought it was a somewhat helpful and
fairly concise article, what with all the confusion out there!
If this post saves one child, it it worth trying to spread the news.
Good luck with the flu season!

www.youtube.com...

This year it is more important that you protect your children and loved ones from the flu vaccines than influenza itself. This article on Lew Rockwell discusses how: The swine flu is simply another flu. It is not unusually deadly.

This is the first time both seasonal and pandemic flu vaccines will be administered. Both seasonal flu and swine flu vaccines will require two inoculations. This is because single inoculations have failed to produce sufficient antibodies. This is an admission that prior flu vaccines were virtually useless. Can you trust them this time?

Adjuvants are added to vaccines to boost production of antibodies but may trigger autoimmune reactions. Some adjuvants are mercury (thimerosal), aluminum and squalene. Why would you sign a consent form for your children to be injected with mercury, which is even more brain-toxic than lead?

This is the first year mock vaccines have been used to gain FDA approval. The vaccines that have been tested are not the same vaccines your children will be given.

Over-vaccination is a common practice now in America. American children are subjected to 29 vaccines by the age of two. Meanwhile, veterinarians have backed off of repeat vaccination in dogs because of observed side effects.

Modern medicine has no explanation for autism, despite its continued rise in prevalence. Yet autism is not reported among Amish children who go unvaccinated.

Researchers are warning that over-use of the flu vaccine and anti-flu drugs like Tamiflu and Relenza can apply genetic pressure on flu viruses and then they are more likely to mutate into a more deadly strain.

Most seasonal influenza A (H1N1) virus strains tested from the United States and other countries are now resistant to Tamiflu (oseltamivir). Tamiflu has become a nearly worthless drug against seasonal flu.

Public health officials are irresponsible in their omission of any ways to strengthen immunity against the flu. No options outside of problematic vaccines and anti-flu drugs are offered, despite the fact there is strong evidence that vitamins C and D activate the immune system and the trace mineral selenium prevents the worst form of the disease.
For even more reasons, please review the full article on LewRockwell.com.

Sources:

LewRockwell.com September 16, 2009

Living Wisdom E-Newsletter, September 2009

New York Times September 18, 2009

articles.mercola.com...#

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
You know, there are many subjects on these boards where a lot of helpful advice is posted.

However, in this case, I wish people would just shut up and let people make their own decision about vaccinations, based on reliable sources. Is this board a reliable source? Occasionally, but it's laced with ridiculous sensationalist nonsense that can do more harm than good.

And this in particular: While you think you are doing someone a "favor," what if someone takes YOUR specific advice to heart, and choose not to get the shot for their kid? And then they catch it, and come down with complications, and die. Will you give a flying rats ass? I doubt it.

Here is MY advice people: DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS BOARD! Go to your DOCTOR, and based on your or a loved ones medical history and conditions, make an informed decision. The stuff you get here is biased beyond belief, and can hardly be used as a sensible approach to making such an important, and perhaps, life-changing decision.

For the record, I am not getting this shot, my wife however, probably is, as she is a diabetic. That is based on our research, advice from medical professionals, and our own intuition.

And look.. I understand some of you think you are doing everyone a huge favor. But in the case of someone's health, particularly with a virus that has the ability to kill someone, I don't think it's your place to provide any advice. Provide links to your biased points of view, sure. Try to get people informed, if you think you must. Don't tell people flat-out to not get their kids vaccinations. This place is often one Planters short of a loony bin many times. This is hardly the place I'd recommend anyone to make life-altering decisions.

Get informed folks.. just don't let others tell you what to do. Then they are no better than those they purport to be at odds against.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Well said, Fleabit. The boards are not the place to give or receive medical advice. Everyone is different. Even (ethical) doctors won't diagnose or prescribe on a forum. Offering this sort of advice is foolish and potentially dangerous. OTOH, most people probably have enough sense not to believe everything they read on a forum.

Get the facts. Talk to physicians or others who know about the vaccine, the virus, and (ideally) who know your medical history and needs. Make your own decision, without being panicked by scary stories of the horrors of the vaccine, or the horrors of the flu.

Even if the very worst happens, over 99% of us are going to survive this flu season. Get it into perspective.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Star & Flag.
The last time the Government conducted a mass flu vaccination campaign it was an epic fail!

Originally posted by fleabit
You know, there are many subjects on these boards where a lot of helpful advice is posted.

However, in this case, I wish people would just shut up and let people make their own decision about vaccinations, based on reliable sources.

Who are you wanting to shut up? ATS is a forum for discussion!
In the case of this "novel" swine flu and mass vaccination campaign we here on ATS have been posting the dangers of the Swine Flu Vaccination and will continue to do so. Read about the toxic dangerous vaccination here, complete with it's harmful adjuvants!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is this board a reliable source? Occasionally, but it's laced with ridiculous sensationalist nonsense that can do more harm than good.

Yes like your riduculous unsupported post!

Here is MY advice people: DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS BOARD! Go to your DOCTOR, and based on your or a loved ones medical history and conditions, make an informed decision. The stuff you get here is biased beyond belief, and can hardly be used as a sensible approach to making such an important, and perhaps, life-changing decision.

Most doctors will not take this vaccination, nor will they allow thier children to be vaccinated!

Health care workers revolt against the Swine Flu vaccine!

Get informed folks.. just don't let others tell you what to do. Then they are no better than those they purport to be at odds against.

Links to facts to support your position?

[edit on 7-10-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Ok, How about this then,

This is a Forum for Discussion, ok valid..

Yet Advice this forum is not, my young Padawan,

by any means, If you are obtaining Medical Advice, On a Conspiracy site, then you my friend, Are Not Denying Ignorance. Your Embracing it.

Regardless of your links and counter links, just remember this is the internet, for just 9.99 you can make a page about anything your little heart desires.

Sometimes it is better to ask people who have studied medicine for 4 + years then to listen to any Armchair Commander.

DENY IGNORANCE SEEK MULTIPLE MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL'S ADVICE
FOR YOURSELF!

P.S. IN PERSON!

[edit on 6-10-2009 by 10001011]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 10001011
Then how do you explain the link between vaccinations and autism, Autism does not exist the same way in Amish communities, and if any Amish children have autism, they had been vaccinated.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
How do you know ghosts are real or not?
How do you know if Whales think about Music?

Its called we are Humans, we don't fully think about every possible factor in every possible way, We do not know, We might never know, Because we constantly think our ways of doing things are better then the next.

The fact of the matter in this argument is simple, My post directed Readers to Seek Medical Professionals advice and information, And Multiple at that, I dont recall voicing my Opinion on Autism and the effects of vaccine use upon the Amish population compared to what?

If I came off as a supporter for a specific side, then maybe i need to talk in shapes and colors? I merely do not want people thinking that this is the Best place to Obtain Medical Facts. You, me and the rest of this community are not Qualified to give medical advice, Nor would we like to be sued for such when said advice turned tragic.

If you have 100 people, and 50 people say a Medicine is great and it will save you, and you have 50 people say the Medicine Will kill you, both presenting facts, that since your not a medical professional you really do not fully understand the Complex chemical compounds, Seeing how even the medical community doesn't fully understand these compounds, What side are you going to go with, and why.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Third of parents oppose swine flu vaccine

Thought this was relevant.
I only post the information, I didn't write it! Duh!

I make no claims either way.
It's up to the individual to even read it or not!

Gee whizkers, some on here must make money on the vaccine!

Some, like Shea, recall the 1976 swine flu immunization campaign that vaccinated 40 million Americans against an epidemic that never materialized. Worse, many who got the shots back then filed injury claims blaming health problems on the vaccine, with some reporting a paralyzing condition called Guillain-Barre syndrome.

For some parents, fears are compounded by worries about thimerosal, a mercury-based preservative that will be in roughly 60 percent of the 225 million swine flu doses ordered for Americans.
The preservative is not in the FluMist nasal spray, which can be given to healthy kids age 2 and older. But it's in many injectable doses, which are packaged in multi-dose vials that require thimerosal to prevent bacterial contamination.

Fears that the preservative or something in vaccines themselves can lead to autism remain entrenched in some quarters — despite no evidence from the most rigorous scientific studies.

"We're flipping out over swine flu, but it's only affected a few thousand people. Why isn't somebody freaking out about the autism epidemic?" said Wendy Fournier, president of the National Autism Association.

news.yahoo.com...

Bash away. And, your welcome.
Thanks!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Wow two telling things in that video , one it can cause autisim and two it contains 25,000 times the amount of mercury than what would be considered toxic if it was a food. BUT i do think people should make their own decisions and research it for themselves.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Buyers beware of fake swine flu vaccines

This just gets more crazy and comical yet!

If it wasn't such a depressingly sad portrait of our world, that is.
I picked a good name fer sure.

I could sit and post this stuff all day. But I might miss my shots!

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Normally, when a pharmaceutical achieves "FDA approved" status, there is a considerable paper trail of scientific scrutiny, peer review, clinical trials and other supporting evidence. To our knowledge, no such documents exist for the swine flu vaccines. The FDA's approval of these vaccines appears to be based entirely on a whim.

theflucase.com... s&catid=41%3Ahighlighted-news&Itemid=105&lang=en

Only based on a whim?
I doubt that.
I'd say it's based mostly on maximum profit potential!

The prospect of a bird flu outbreak may be panicking people around the globe, but it's proving to be very good news for Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and other politically connected investors in Gilead Sciences, the California biotech company that owns the rights to Tamiflu, the influenza remedy that's now the most-sought after drug in the world.

money.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
One more reason? Screwups.....what's new?

Flagstaff, Arizona clinic ‘over’ doses 7 children with H1N1 vaccine

blogs.healthfreedomalliance.org...

Take care of yourselfs instead of relying on a profit based system to do it for you.
Oh, and live within your means.
90% of our problems would be 'cured' right there.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Here is MY advice people: DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS BOARD! Go to your DOCTOR, and based on your or a loved ones medical history and conditions, make an informed decision.

That has to be the worst advice Ive ever heard.

Any doctor will most likely tell you that there is nothing wrong with the flu shot. I doubt they have researched this themselves. Its the same old scientific stigma that is present everywhere... disagree with your colleges and become a outcast. Who with a successful career would do that? Almost nobody.

So DONT trust your doctors. People on this board may not have medical degrees, but on the other hand they have no pressure of taking on someone elses opinion either. That makes free discussions very valuable, unlike when you are in a employee situation and carries out the orders of someone else and therefore have very limited freedom of making your own opinion heard.

Everybody should do their own research. Its the best way to make a informed decision.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Here is MY advice people: DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS BOARD! Go to your DOCTOR, and based on your or a loved ones medical history and conditions, make an informed decision.

That has to be the worst advice Ive ever heard.

Any doctor will most likely tell you that there is nothing wrong with the flu shot. I doubt they have researched this themselves. Its the same old scientific stigma that is present everywhere... disagree with your colleges and become a outcast. Who with a successful career would do that? Almost nobody.

Which goes to show you really don't know all the doctors, and are jumping to all sorts of conclusions. There is a lady at work who is pregnant, and her doctor advised her to NOT get the vaccination. My daughter is pregnant. I want to make CERTAIN she gets the right advice, as she has another condition which could cause complications. You really think THIS is the place to get sound advice for her? Please...

So far, I've heard about 50/50 as far as doctors advice goes. You making sweeping statements about how doctors probably "won't research this." That's ridiculous. It's their flipping job. It would be like me as a computer guy to just ignore the latest, horrible malware or virus hitting computers. Yea.. I would just ignore it? I don't think so.

I'm just saying... this site has a rather lot of bias in regards to anything that could involve a conspiracy. I.E. just about everything under the sun. And I think that people should get a professionals advice first, not listen to half the jibber-jabber that gets posted here. Get second and third opinions, if you must. Half the links here are links to OTHER conspiracy sites, or sensationalist news sources. That's not what I'd call unbiased, professional advice.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Thats all fine and good Flea. Thanks for the posts.
Feel free to post any links you feel are relevant.

Seems I've posted enough, apparently.
I'll even give ya a star if you do!
Anything to save a life, correct?

Unless you want to create your own thread about it.
Which you are free to do, you know.

Sounds like the lady at work is getting some good advice!
Good for her and her doctor! And of course, her unborn!

I hope your daughter also gets good advice!
Good luck to you, her and everyone else!

[edit on 31-10-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
So health officials say its too soon to know if one injection is enough to prevent you from getting the virus, but on the other hand, they know the vaccine is effective against the virus. How do you even create a vaccine without knowing the effective dosage level? Kind of like putting the cart before the horse, isn't it?

In addition, if they don't even know the effective dosage level, how can they even begin to comprehend the long term effects of such a vaccine? Unreal.

top topics

join