It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey all from Derby City!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hey ATS!

New member here and I cant wait to dive in and explore all that ATS has to offer.

I suppose the obligatory "abit about me" is in order here. Im a little bit geek, little bit musician, little bit inquisitive of everything and I always try to keep an open mind. I like a good debate and love to research new topics that I find interesting.

Anyways, I think that about covers the short list. Hopefully the long list will be made through many years to come of intelligent and thoughtful discussion.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

Im a little bit geek, little bit musician, little bit inquisitive of everything

You have covered a large segment of the ATS population...well done.

Now, get out there and Post..! And make sure to occasionally drink before posting - it's a great experience.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Welcome aboard.

Hope you enjoy yourself as much as i do.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

Heh! Funny you should mention. I just cracked open a BBC Glumsuckers ale!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
Hey ATS!

New member here and I cant wait to dive in and explore all that ATS has to offer.

I suppose the obligatory "abit about me" is in order here. Im a little bit geek, little bit musician.....

welcome to ats. you'll no doubt find your fill of what ifs here. have fun!

ps-bit of a musician myself. i try to play guitar. you?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by anonamousantichrist

Im a bit of a guitar player myself
I actually just made my dream amp purchase yesterday. Got a 99 Mesa Boogie Mark IV and have been having eargasms all night! I have a small collection of guitars but I usually plug in my custom Warmoth for the heavy or my custom strat for the light.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hello, welcome to ATS, you picked a great pond to dive into. Now crank up the jams and get the house rockin!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
reply to post by anonamousantichrist

Im a bit of a guitar player myself
I actually just made my dream amp purchase yesterday. Got a 99 Mesa Boogie Mark IV and have been having eargasms all night! I have a small collection of guitars but I usually plug in my custom Warmoth for the heavy or my custom strat for the light.

those mesa amps deliver tone by the ton. i have never owned one but have played the mark series of amps at length.

top topics

join