It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The week of May 10th on ATS was bigger than some of our months...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   
During the seven-day period from May 10th through May 16th, ATS experienced the following: Total unique user sessions: 215,467 Total page views: 2,466,609 Total referrals from other sites: 131,499 Total unique referring URLs: 3,417 Total bandwidth: 65.7 gigabytes That week compares very well with what we once thought was an exceptional month: www.abovetopsecret.com... The user sessions are double. The page views are similar The bandwidth is almost identical An amazing week... where we also received over 800 new members! onward!

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Bravo ATS, Your the best Board of it's kind out their
I may be a new Member but i say the numbers dont lie
i dont think any other board out their has such a good Team of Moderators and Admins

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
What percent of the population did you say was crazy?? Can you factor that in everytime you show us these specifics or new members??

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
What can one say? It is the ultimate compliment in my mind and should be taken with great humility and the desire to strive to do BETTER...

We serve the BEST and the BRIGHTEST here at ATS (they would be our MEMBERS) and we are FORTUNATE to attract such folk.

Our Members are WHY this is happening, without their incredible contributions what would ATS be? Just another board attracting 12 members a week that's what!

Here's to the MEMBERS of ATS!!!!

[Edited on 5-17-2004 by Springer]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Does this had to do with the week of the infamous iraqui prisioner pictures and the media?
I will say it was indeed a hot week.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
William how does that rate against other message boards and website out there?

new topics

top topics

join