It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

michio kaku @ disclosure protocols / aliens / physics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
michio kaku is a brilliant man , but he is also a Dam idiot , he is a scientist , one of the intellectual elite and no doubt he would want to be one of those in the loop when proof is found , but you cant tell the children , they dont have the mental strength to handle this knowledge , what arrogant stance to take .
The people of this planet have the right to know the truth , if a few people cant handle it that's tough , you cant mollycoddle the few to the detriment of the many .

Michio lives in my neighborhood (NYC, Upper West Side) and I ran into him a few weeks ago when he was at a local flea market held in a school's large outside play area. He was with his wife. I went up to him and I said: "Hi Michio. You know, I have no idea what it is you speak of on TV as your kind of thinking is way over my head." But I said it in a light, levity-type of way. And we both cracked up at the same time.

It is true, though. He doesn't address the average Joe on the street. His thinking, while futuristic, has nothing to do with our present world. And what he is saying is not translateable to what we do every day. So his audience is really quite small, only for thinkers like him. Nice, friendly guy, though.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

nice find mcrom901,

i think Michio Kaku is probably correct that they wouldn't tell us and the fact that the goverment has lied in the past about ufo's imo proves his point about it being a threat to national security.

good topic S&F

<< 1   >>

join