It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do I post so that it shows on the bottom right??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I posted a few threads but most of the time I can't even find my own threads. How do I post threads so that a lot of people can see them??

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Its not a matter of if people see your threads, its a matter of, if your threads are of a quality. If your threads have a valid and structured post outlay with valid points, then you too will see reply's. I suggest you focus on what you are fluent with rather than trying to obtain responses.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It's more or so if you post at the right time of day so enough people take notice, if the thread is of importance, quality sadly is judged here by some, people will star and flag and the thread and you will progress in fame

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Not sure if my post hold on any weight nor do i worry about such star flags, however, there are some very well knowledge oriented posters within this site that if and when you happen to read their reply's either on your post or others then you too will understand that perhaps its safer to stay on the sidelines rather than going head to head.

Then again, i mean no disrespect or any other from of miss direction.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hey, your thread has got on the bottom right now!

All new threads seem to go to that bottom right "Newest Threads" on threads at some point soon after they are posted.

Then if they get replies, there is another box on the front page "newest topics with replies" they will get onto.

After that, if your thread is a real success, it will end up on the HOT/TOP pages, or on the front page in a more prominent position. You have to get a lot of replies or flags for that to happen though, it's quite hard to get.

Your thread will get quite a lot of views from the "recent posts" page too I expect, I browse that a lot, I guess many others do too.

Sometimes it gets a bit frustrating if a thread doesn't get many replies, but it's just the nature of the beast. A lot of people will probably read it though, lurkers who don't post, and others who just don't feel they have anything to add.

To find your old threads, or threads you have posted on, check out MyATS and your member profile page.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6/10/2009 by harpsounds]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Simple question:

Which area of ATS area of topic are you more fluent with, obviously i am not affiliated with ATS.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Thanks for the help everyone. I asked because I posted a thread which had a documentary I wanted to share in it and I have no comments on it, so I thought no one actually went there...Thanks though.

new topics

top topics

join