It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Forced Vaccination a Flase Flag 4 Universal Healthcare?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The two biggest issues on the minds of the American people at the moment is.....

Universal Healthcare(Obamacare) and Forced Vaccinations.

The rumors going around is that about 50% of healthcare workers will quit if their is forced vaccinations, but the issue is how will this effect healthcare. Will they have forced Vaccination reducing the number of Healthcare workers, which will trick the population in passing Obamacare.
I noticed the small group of people running this country use the Problem, Reaction, Solution approach of certain objectives they have planned for the future. They are completely aware that Obamacare will be very hard to get passed, but with Forced Vaccination and fear mongering the public, this step will be a lot easier to approach.

Killing two birds with one stone.

What do you guys/gals think?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I've heard no rumurs in my hospital about a "walk out" if vaccinations are required. In fact, seasonal flu vaccines have been mandatory for most medical staff and medical students for at least two decades, now. I don't see why this would be treated any differently.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Most healthcare workers are required to receive a number of vaccinations as it is. This isn't something new. They can't pick and choose which ones they will get. Perhaps those unwilling to be vaccinated are in the wrong line of work.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
Most healthcare workers are required to receive a number of vaccinations as it is. This isn't something new. They can't pick and choose which ones they will get. Perhaps those unwilling to be vaccinated are in the wrong line of work.

Agreed. Before even stepping into the hospital, I had to get an additional MMR, tetanus, two TB tests, the three-step Hep B, and seasonal flu vaccines, as did everyone else working in patient areas.

new topics

top topics

join