It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Jewish Majority Now Backs Attacks on Iran

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by formernewager
reply to post by Drexl

You know what, you can just shut your trap right now, and stop spreading these lies about my people. My family's nightmares from Auschwitz are quite enough thank you.
It's the crap spread about us from people like you that allowed that to happen to my family in the first place.

The truth is that Jewish people will always be the scapegoat for all the problems that weak, stupid, ignorant people just can't face within themselves. It's that simple.

I'm Jewish and my family loves my non-Jewish boyfriend who was born a Scottish Catholic. Okay? Just stop with your ignorant stereotypes already. The world has enough people with sad minds such as yours.

You see , it is auto response . I have not even mentioned the alleged holocaust and already you have that argument all set up and ready to go . Is it because you know the anti semitism ruse is ineffectual on me that you go to plan b , the holocaust that I have not even mentioned . Do you follow a script ? You follow all the patterns of a script, the feigned disgust and the usual complaints that the jews suffer so much , added to that the negligence to mention the 25 million russians , or to mention the 6.5 million germans killed after the war . It all about you , because your special . Isn't it. Least your script says so. What has anything I have said got to do with Auschwitz , that you are descended of a hun is totally irrelevent to your diversive attempts to use your usual holocaust distraction tactics. Why do you people not evolve your puny attempts than just post one size fits all as a general refute to fit any argument .

ps , I deliberately did not mention the alleged holocaust to draw in such as you to fall into the trap that you were bound to spring . You did not disappoint .

I do not suspect you are telling the truth , you sure went feet first into the usual pre-determined speel, regardless of what I have previously said . It's a script.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Drexl]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The survey / poll is a moot point. Israel is unable to perform a tactical strike for two reasons. Iran is not Syria ( one facility in the middle of nowhere ) We, as in Daddy America will not allow it ! We control all airspace that would offer Israel access. Although Israel hinted at the feasibility of said plan, suggesting The United States would not shoot down an allies fighters, I understand ( secondhand ) the response was " Don't count on it ! " We will not strike Iran because fortunately we aren't that stupid. Nothing to gain. America would suffer irreversible political damage world wide, as well as, direct conflict with Russia and China. Additionally the DOD seems hard at work dividing up the region to suit their agenda. USCENTCOM
www.defenselink.mil...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

GREAT..! Tell me what time to pick up thier kids and drive them to the Armed Forces Recruting Station for enlistment.

*LOL* You said it, my friend!

Let us never forget the USS Liberty. Let us not forget all the Jewish spies that have been caught spying on the United States. This country needs to wake up and see who has been pulling its strings.

Once again, I am Jewish. I am a human being first , however, and what that country has done is beneath contempt.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

I think this prank call really bespeaks how most Jews feel about gentiles. The girl who posted about her "people" and her parents being very accepting is either an aberrant occurrence or a compete falsehood. Although this link is a prank call, this is seriously how my Jewish relatives talk about and act towards non-jews. My cousin went out with a non-Jew and the things my uncle was saying...my god! It opened my eyes. There is no such thing as "my people." We are all individuals.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-10-2009 by digginapony]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

Sure you read it, but did you understand it? Can you read a book on theoretical physics, or molecular chemistry and understand everything about it? Just cause you read it doesn't mean you understood it.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Simply reading books does not lead to complete understanding, which is why I have taken classes and attended lectures on the subject.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

Did they have any kind of religious overtones to these classes , as in raptures and revelations and the apocalypse or the temple mount ?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I dont beleive the jewish MINORITY speaks for the USA.

it is the MAJORITY which needs to make the decision and no such MINORITY speaks for the MAJORITY.

It disgusts me how we allow such minorities to speak over the top of the majority.

MOST AMERICANS DO NOT WANT ANOTHER WAR

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I read the other day that most American Jews believe the sky is blue.

Therefore, the sky is not blue, it's just a Jewish conspiracy.

Bigoted idiot.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Israel was primarily set up by the elite as a centre for manipulation of world currencies. This will soon be a thing of the past as we move towards bloc currencies and later a single currency as per NWO plans and Israel will no longer be an asset for TPTB, other than the match which lights the fuse for WW3.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Its so annoying to see posters on ATS who like to pass themselves off as being 'aware' or whatever fall for the same stupid lies that started the Iraq disaster/massacre.

Iran has a lot of oil and influence - the globalists want to control it - but Iran wants to be free to benefit from its own wealth, rather than handing it over.

So the globalists use the world wide media to make Iran look bad, to support another stupid invasion to gain control.

When will the braindead sheeple realize they have no opinion but what is handed to them on the television?

Bomb Israel if you need to bomb anyone - it is nuclear armed, aggressive and has no respect for human life. It was founded on false premises, it was armed by the globalists - specifically Rothschilds - and used to control the oil in the middle east. It has had unprecedented media protection of its massive human rights abuses.

Until the MSM is destroyed or freed from the control of the globalists - sheeple will only ever have the opinions that are fed to them.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Yes, it may well be about Iran's massive oil and gas deposits. It could also include the "business" of endless war as due to its' geography Iran would be another Afghanistan. If my memory serves me right it is one country that no-one has ever successfully invaded and held.

Also China has been befriending and investing in Iran in order to ensure future supplies of oil and LNG, and she may well take to protecting Iran in the event of a war there. China against the West could quickly escalate into something major don't you think.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nineteen
reply to post by Amagnon

Yes, it may well be about Iran's massive oil and gas deposits. It could also include the "business" of endless war as due to its' geography Iran would be another Afghanistan. If my memory serves me right it is one country that no-one has ever successfully invaded and held.

Also China has been befriending and investing in Iran in order to ensure future supplies of oil and LNG, and she may well take to protecting Iran in the event of a war there. China against the West could quickly escalate into something major don't you think.

Good to find someone who is informed - yes, I would agree with your assessments. I can't remember the full history of Iran - but British Petroleum (BP - globalist corp. that could direct the English military at that point in history - around the early 1900's I think) took over its oil, got kicked out - came back and did it again. Currently I am not sure if BP has some partial interest in Iranian oil or not - I presume they do, but certainly a small share.

China has been getting rid of useless US dollars by buying stuff in Iran I believe - and everywhere else. The 1 trillion in reserves that China supposedly has I think is now a grossly overstated number - I think they have been on a hell of a shopping spree, investing heavily into mining stocks in Australia, Canada and South AFrica - also in pure commodities such as oil, copper, iron ore, and some precious metals.

When the financial slaughter of the world occurs - and it should happen within a couple of years tops I would imagine - then Australia, Canada and South Africa will likely be some of the strongest currencies around, and their mining stocks are likely to be the most resilient to any downturn - smart buying from China.

Russia also has close ties with Iran - I dont know to what extent they would support it - but they might lend it support in case of a conflict.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Its so annoying to see posters on ATS who like to pass themselves off as being 'aware' or whatever fall for the same stupid lies that started the Iraq disaster/massacre.

Most thinking people accept that we elect educated and intelligent people to take decisions for us when it comes to national security, and we respect the fact that those people know a lot more about the situation than we do. That's their job.

All this talk about Israel (with a population of 12 million and a GDP roughly equivalent to Hungary and Denmark) controlling the world is getting really old.

We're not going to invade Iran. There will be no regime change. The worst that will happen will be a tactical air-strike on Iran's nuclear facilities, if possible, and you know what? China and Russia will support it, maybe even in preference to harsher sanctions which will also damage their economies - and they won't care about civilian suffering like we in the west do.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
b-b-b-but jews only want peace!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by December_Rain

December, how about the truth. Are you Iranian, or are any of your family Iranian?

Seems like the only thing that fires you up is topics that cast Iran in unfavorable light.

ATS terms & Condition:
1e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:
ii) You will not use the discussion boards, the chat system or the private message system to collect or ask for the personal information (data mining) about forum members, including email addresses and "real life" names, in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just to satisfy your curiosity and your fellow JIDF minions.

Much to your dissapointment neither I am Iranian, nor Jewish, I am not even a muslim or related to any of Israel or Iran in anyway except in relation on humanitarion grounds and equality. I don't believe in any religion or race, they are story books for me.

The first time I heard the word zionist, semite and anti-semite was this year when I voiced my concern against Israel's atrocities on this forum by people such as yourself so it means BS to me, you may play your anti-semite and racist card as much as you want too bbut that won't stop from uncovering the truth about Israel.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

If you want to uncover the truth about Israel, how about you just go there? Flights are cheap enough.

Talk to some Palestinians, talk to some Jews, find out what people really think instead of relying on the opinions of a bunch of people on the internet?

[edit on 7-10-2009 by mattpryor]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by xEphon

I could, but I won't. Easy, quick answers take away from the quest for knowledge and truth.

Start with maybe three different translations of the Qur'an. Then acquire the books of Bukhari, Tabari, and Ishaq.

I suppose while you're at it, you can read the Biblical version of Abraham, Ishmael, and Isaac. And why Ishmael and his mother had their asses run off by Abraham.

It would appear from the texts, that they were "contentious." Imagine that.

Once you read those, you start to read of the creation of Israel from more than one source, and you can find that they have been attacked by surrounding Arab Muslims since they were created.

I hate to spoil all the fun by giving short answers, as after all, the fun is in the actual learning.

Thank you for proving my point and I'll take your arrogance with a grain of salt.
While there is obviously a biblical and long standing animosity between Jews and Arabs there was also a long period of peace between the two. It wasn't until after WWII and the creation of the state of Isreal did the fires really start to re-ignite.

That is what I was trying to get at in my question of WHY.

Don't take my word for it though.
Jews against Zionism
Clearly it isn't just Arabs and anti-semites who disagree with the creation of Isreal.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by xEphon]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

The more you post, the more you expose your a) ignorance or b) completely one-sided knowledge of the region.

You forget that the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem was, in the 1940s, actively engaged with the Nazis in returning Jewish refugees to Europe for liquidation.

You forget the anti-Jewish riots in 1920-1921, and in 1929, resulting in some of the most horrific massacres against civilians.

You forget the riots instigated against Jews following the UN partition resolution in 1947, resulting in hundreds of Jews, Arabs and British being killed and many more made homeless.

You forget the Arab revolt of 1936-1939.

All of this before Israel was even a country.

Jihad websites don't tell you about this stuff though do they?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

Sigh. You're missing the point in my posts.

I am trying to point out that the creation of the state of Isreal has further destabilized the region. I have no beef with Jews or Arabs or anyone. All I am saying is that having a nuclear armed state in an already hostile region, who then acts as the judge and jury in regards to nuclear arms to any soverign nation surrounding it, just furthers this destabilization.

Jihad websites? Are you kidding!? And you're saying I'm the one whos ignorant?

[edit on 7-10-2009 by xEphon]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join