It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Jewish Majority Now Backs Attacks on Iran

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

So please enlighten me on how exactly Isreal was formed...

Oh wait, I'll do it for you. Since I'm sure you're going to argue semantics amongst other things.

I'll admit that there never was a Palestinian state; however, the area that is now Isreal was occupied by Palestinians and was acknowledged to be part of greater Syria. Hell, it was even called Palestine even though it wasn't officially a sovereign nation (theres the semantics).

After the holocaust there was a massive influx of Eastern European Jews into the area now known as Isreal and lo and behold it becomes a soverign state.

A state that has grown FOUR times in size since its inception. I wonder how that happened?

I bet you think that Native Americans didn't have their land stolen from them either huh?

[edit on 6-10-2009 by xEphon]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

A state that has grown FOUR times in size since its inception. I wonder how that happened?

I bet you think that Native Americans didn't have their land stolen from them either huh?

These can both be explained by the term "spoils of war". At least Israel actually took the additional land after they were attacked. We in America, just took it because we wanted it, not that I am complaining.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by StinkyFeet]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

I would suggest you hit some history books.

Israel expanded it's borders each time they were invaded and attacked with the stated and specifically stipulated intent of terminating Israel's existence.

These statements I believe are also online - to the lettered.

Four times they were attacked and invaded.

They won each time, taking in new territory.

In fact, twice they could have taken Damascus without any problem, and didn't.

They could have taken Cairo.

But didn't.

Hit the history books, and you won't be so confused on this issue.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Not anymore . The accusation of anti semitism is irrelevant these days . That will disappoint you greatly , considering the number of people you have accused on this forum of being anti semite . You can call me anti semite if you wish , all day long , I could not care one iota. Nobody cares anymore . I am pleased to be in the company of the so called anti semites that you point your finger of accusation at . I urge you to do it even more , to pick out my ideological compatriots for me .

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

Actually, the Romans called the region Palestinia. Jews began leaving Europe around 1100, after pogroms in Spain and Italy and moved to the ancient homeland- Jerusalem. Fast forward to after WWI, the Arabs who became the Palestinians came from all over the region and settled because the Jews had improved the land so much, it became a desirable place to live. It became so desirable, in fact, the absentee Arab land owners sold the land out from under the Palestians to the Jews, who evicted them.
i am sure you are familiar with the Mandate of Palestine and the UN Partition, so won't cover them. Israel has grown in size because they have captured land after being attacked.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

Of course it is irrelevant in circles of anti-Semites and European Jew haters. They know what they are, just as a white supremacist is proud of hating those who aren't Aryan.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Great post Steve. I think that one is worthy of its own thread. May I humbly request that you create one based on those simple FACTS?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by StinkyFeet

Not really worth the effort here. It would be like trying to convince the Taliban and Al-Qaeda not to commit acts of terrorism.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

One thing has become painfully clear.

Facts mean nothing.

Historical events mean nothing.

Their minds are made up - entirely wrong - so let's not confuse them with facts.

Jesus. Can you believe the education systems that turned these people out?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Hit the history books huh.

I wonder WHY Isreal was attacked...

But since you're such a history buff maybe you can explain that to dumb ol me.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

I could, but I won't. Easy, quick answers take away from the quest for knowledge and truth.

Start with maybe three different translations of the Qur'an. Then acquire the books of Bukhari, Tabari, and Ishaq.

I suppose while you're at it, you can read the Biblical version of Abraham, Ishmael, and Isaac. And why Ishmael and his mother had their asses run off by Abraham.

It would appear from the texts, that they were "contentious." Imagine that.

Once you read those, you start to read of the creation of Israel from more than one source, and you can find that they have been attacked by surrounding Arab Muslims since they were created.

I hate to spoil all the fun by giving short answers, as after all, the fun is in the actual learning.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
reply to post by Drexl

Of course it is irrelevant in circles of anti-Semites and European Jew haters. They know what they are, just as a white supremacist is proud of hating those who aren't Aryan.

Just like the jew making sure their women do not marry the low life goyim , they are of course above that kind of racial preference to you , they are gods people after all , aren't they ?

Those eastern european jews , they should not be so selective as to their future racial inheritance , they did not arise from moses or abraham, they are the product of eastern invaders and turks . They have the blood of a rapist hun in them , not that of the hebrews . The palestinians have that such ancestry .

Why would they want to purify a bloodline that is inherently that of rapist huns and turks , their only link to the hebrews is a cultural one via an adopted religion , trying to purify that bloodline is like trying to rescue a pizza after a dog pooped on it .

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Drexl]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
When will the American Jewish Committee begin military operations against Iran?

I'm guessing never.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Can we clear a few things up?

Saying Jews control the media is anti-semitic.

Saying the holocaust never happened is not anti-semitic (just ignorant).

Criticizing Israel is NOT anti-semitic! Stop with this already!

Israel =/= Judaism.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
reply to post by xEphon

Actually, the Romans called the region Palestinia. Jews began leaving Europe around 1100, after pogroms in Spain and Italy and moved to the ancient homeland- Jerusalem. Fast forward to after WWI, the Arabs who became the Palestinians came from all over the region and settled because the Jews had improved the land so much, it became a desirable place to live. It became so desirable, in fact, the absentee Arab land owners sold the land out from under the Palestians to the Jews, who evicted them.
i am sure you are familiar with the Mandate of Palestine and the UN Partition, so won't cover them. Israel has grown in size because they have captured land after being attacked.

More nonsense. You don't simply "fast forward" to WW1 and forget all the Arabs and muslims like Saladin who lived and fought in the land. Moreover, you don't forget the Balfour Declaration and how a large Arab population was in the land before 1917. Yes, there Arabs who migrated to the land, but as previously stated, there was a large population of Arabs already in the land.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

If a large number of media executives are in fact jewish, how is pointing that out anti-semitic?

Its not anti semitic if its true.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by brainwreck]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
So, suddenly the light comes on.

It's not just Jewish Americans.

A lot of Gentile Americans too, share the same conclusion.

Exactly. How is this news OP? How does the Jewish opinion differ from that of any other asleep American of any other religion or race?

I'm sick of the finger-pointing at Jews. It's so brain-dead to just keep blaming us for everything. The evil of this world use Jews as a scapegoat for just about everything, in case you Jew-haters haven't figured that out yet. And the evil consist of creatures from EVERY race and religion. Enough with the spotlight on "those Jews."

I'm so freakin' sick of it. And no, I do NOT support attacking Iran. And go figure - I'm Jewish! And I'm a third generation of Holocaust survivors! Who'da thunk it?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by brainwreck

The point is: what's your point in pointing it out? Your only end conclusion is to be "see, those evil Jews are in charge of everything" - which is a LIE.

Just because a small handful of people at the head of an organization happen to be a certain race or religion, does not mean the entire group of people in this race or religion are also in on some evil plan along with them!!!!

Most Jews have no relation to the media CEOs etc. Most Jews are average Americans who are as asleep as your average American Christians. So you can quit putting your spotlight on us!

It only ultimately serves a negative purpose!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

You know what, you can just shut your trap right now, and stop spreading these lies about my people. My family's nightmares from Auschwitz are quite enough thank you.
It's the crap spread about us from people like you that allowed that to happen to my family in the first place.

The truth is that Jewish people will always be the scapegoat for all the problems that weak, stupid, ignorant people just can't face within themselves. It's that simple.

I'm Jewish and my family loves my non-Jewish boyfriend who was born a Scottish Catholic. Okay? Just stop with your ignorant stereotypes already. The world has enough people with sad minds such as yours.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
"By sucker you mean one who looks at facts and logic, rather than wild speculation and paranoia? Or one who actually knows many people in government, and knows that they are regular people, rather than mindless robots who would go along with whatever scheme some super-secret organization is cooking up to control the population and world."

By sucker, I mean someone who is manipulated into supporting the killing of innocent civilians so a handful of those in power can benefit, either politically or financially. Just because those who make up the Government are "regular people," does not mean that I have to support their policies, or even like them for that matter. Nice try, anyway.

And by the way, as an example, how many of those non-mindless non-robotic regular people in Government voted against the Patriot Act? Better yet, how many of those even read it? Yeah, by those results, I can see you have a lot of free thinkers in that Government of yours.

educate-yourself.org...

As for facts and logic, I sincerely commend you for having a monopoly on those items. If that's what you call facts and logic, I'll gladly take my chances with wild speculation and paranoia.

Have a good evening.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by SphinxMontreal]

[edit on 6-10-2009 by SphinxMontreal]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join