It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Jewish Majority Now Backs Attacks on Iran

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm not sure which part of our "No Hate Speech" policy is difficult to understand.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I will never understand the americans insistence on believing their media and government after all the lies that has been told to them . Yet they go back for more . Why? It must be some chemical additive in the water that compels them to be betrothed to perpetual lies .

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Drexl]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

Most of us just aren't so paranoid as to believe everything the government and media says are lies.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

Thank you for taking care of the problem. I officially apologize for any remarks I made that says that this website does not punish people for saying hateful things about the Jewish people.

It is one thing to criticize Israel's government. That I understand, but when people start wishing for the deaths of innocent civilians out of hate then I have a problem.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jkm1864

Under common usage, the term anti-Semite is used to refer to Jews. Same as racism is used when bigot would be more appropriate. Same as the term race itself, when everyone is part of the human race- even those who practice different religions.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I find it quite strange that members posting in this thread, which will remain nameless, can call for an uprising against the American government yet fully call for Iran to be hit and for the United States to support Israel.

Such hypocrisy and confusion from the Americans.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
"I will never understand the americans insistence on believing their media and government after all the lies that has been told to them . Yet they go back for more . Why?"

Because when you are ignorant, illiterate and incapable of using your brain on your own, you have to be told how to think by that idiot box sitting in your livingroom. And people wonder why they are so easily manipulated to bend over for more.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

I find it strange people, who shall remain nameless, have nothing more to contribute than to attack Americans...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

It is a general formula , to ascertain whatever the US government says as a positive falsification , add that to the public outcry as a measure of the extent of the propaganda unleashed , then draw an inverse relational probability to the liability of the item of news in question as being authentic or having a basis in fact .

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
reply to post by EMPIRE

I find it strange people, who shall remain nameless, have nothing more to contribute than to attack Americans...

You find it strange that so-called terrosist attack America? I mean seriously, all you have to do is look at our FP and you'll have many reasons.

Wake up guy!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

Regardless of what the government or the shills for the government say, the truth always comes out. There are no more secrets in Washington, because someone always wants to be the big man or woman to the reporter or journalist. This is why there can be no large conspiracies- someone always talks.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
"Most of us just aren't so paranoid as to believe everything the government and media says are lies."

I'd rather be paranoid than be a sucker who is being used to fulfill someone else's agenda.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Oh, I've read the Koran and have studied the Mid-East and Central and South Asia. I know why the terrorists attacked America.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

By sucker you mean one who looks at facts and logic, rather than wild speculation and paranoia? Or one who actually knows many people in government, and knows that they are regular people, rather than mindless robots who would go along with whatever scheme some super-secret organization is cooking up to control the population and world.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

reply to post by EMPIRE

Oh, I've read the Koran and have studied the Mid-East and Central and South Asia. I know why the terrorists attacked America.

Sure you have buddy. Just like in the other threads where you made all types of wacky claims about African Americans.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

reply to post by SphinxMontreal

By sucker you mean one who looks at facts and logic, rather than wild speculation and paranoia? Or one who actually knows many people in government, and knows that they are regular people, rather than mindless robots who would go along with whatever scheme some super-secret organization is cooking up to control the population and world.

By wild speculation and paranoia are you referrering to the same wild speculation and paranoia thats involved with thinking that Iran wants to develop nukes, detonate them in the United States or Isreal thereby assuring their own destruction?

And by a facts and logic are you referring to the fact that logically Isreal is the biggest destabilizer in the middle east?

Or the fact that Isreal has not signed the NPT?

Or the fact that Isreal has been occupying Palestinian territory for the better part of 35 years?

I'm just interested in which facts and logic you're currently prescribing to.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by xEphon]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

No, actually. Iran was offered light-water reactors for energy 10 years ago, and chose to develop heavy water reactors capable of enriching weapons-grade uranium and plutonium instead. I am not so naive as to believe anything the Iranian government, or UN says- especially when it comes to weapons programs.

Israel has been attacked repeatedly by its neighbors and does not have an army large enough to sop a massive-scale attack. They need a weapon of last resort.

I actually have read and studied the history of Israel and the UN. Only those who are ignorant or biased believe Israel stole Palestine from the Palestinians.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

nah, that's not it.

The fact that Israel has been attacked/invaded by Lebanon once, Syria three times, Jordan twice, Iraq once, Saudi Arabia once, and Egypt three times is why they're a bit on the defensive.

Is this rocket science, or what?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

reply to post by jkm1864

Under common usage, the term anti-Semite is used to refer to Jews.

Under common usage ? So, if they aren't semites , (because they are eastern european) , it's all just fine , just because they decided to usurp the description of the indigenous racial population to add some kind of pseudo credence to their claim to a land they are obviously not entitled too , being southern russian and eastern europeans n 'all . That is like the chinese invading america and then calling themselves american , so then they got an implied right to be there , the chinese saying we calling ourselves american is just common usage if anyone asks akward questions .

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

Given that this is an internet forum, not a doctoral dissertation, anti-Semite will do. Most understand it is used to describe those who are bigoted and racist toward Jews.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by stevegmu]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join