It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Jewish Majority Now Backs Attacks on Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
reply to post by KAKUSA

Funny, all their guns, rockets and bomb-making equipment makes it to Palestinia through smuggling tunnels. Perhaps they cold smuggle food, water and building supplies instead?

Great point or maybe even the people, like Iran, supplying them with weapons could send them more food and water and medical supplies. The thing is the US government provides more for the Palestinians daily humanitarian needs than all of the middle east combined.

The Palestinians are unforturnately just a pawn in the hatred that Middle East leaders have for Israel.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

Originally posted by StinkyFeet
reply to post by December_Rain

Well if you cannot see the difference than I feel sad for you.

But I dont feel sad for you coz I was only trying to emulate a true "racist" as yourself to show you how your views distort to racism when same thing is said about Israel.

Correct...Even if a Jew attacks Israel they brand him a SELF HATING JEW.... So anyone who doesn't tow the Israeli line, by thier own definition, is a racist, even thier own people... How Sad...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by StinkyFeet

This is a conspiracy site based in Europe... Many conspiracy theorists believe the Jews are responsible for all the evils in the world and Europe is a hotbed of anti-Semitism.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

Thanks for the explanation. It helps me understand this web sites seeming bias against the Jewish people. Maybe I am wrong and it just feels that way, who knows. If I am wrong I apologize to the site.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

reply to post by KAKUSA

Funny, all their guns, rockets and bomb-making equipment makes it to Palestinia through smuggling tunnels. Perhaps they cold smuggle food, water and building supplies instead?

Great point or maybe even the people, like Iran, supplying them with weapons could send them more food and water and medical supplies. The thing is the US government provides more for the Palestinians daily humanitarian needs than all of the middle east combined.

The Palestinians are unforturnately just a pawn in the hatred that Middle East leaders have for Israel.

WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY HAVE BEEN DOING TO STAY ALIVE, YOU THINK THE ISRAELI'S HAVE BEEN ALLOWING LEGITIMATE SUPPLIES THROUGH..Not..!!
When you wall in a people they have to resort to any means possible to keep their children alive...I would.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
quote]Originally posted by stevegmu
reply to post by KAKUSA

Which is not possible as Israel has blocked all routes to Palestine but surely you know all that. They even imprisoned US Senator who went to give food and medicine in Gaza. They didn;t allow any humanitarion suppply go through except trickles.

Or Israel have for middle east.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

steve, I always wondered about that.

All this time about how Israel has walled them in, cut them off, shutting them in, and then, you note two things.

The first is that they have no problem getting all the weapons, ammo, rocket parts and propellants they want.

The second thing I note is a curious geographical curiosity.

Gaza actually has a border with Egypt.

Israel couldn't cut them off if they wanted.

So maybe their brother Arabs can lend a hand.

Oh. That's right.

Egyptians can't stand Gazans either.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Thanks for the explanation. It helps me understand this web sites seeming bias against the Jewish people. Maybe I am wrong and it just feels that way, who knows. If I am wrong I apologize to the site.

ENOUGH of the Antisemite crap...Again..Give it a rest.. I guess when you can't win a arguement by rational means you have to resort to the antisemite card to save face.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by KAKUSA

reply to post by KAKUSA

AMEN Brother.... A Nuke going off is a lot hotter then a oven.

That is just over the top. You are wrong for saying that. That is almost like saying you support the Holocaust or something.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by StinkyFeet]

Can't support what NEVER HAPPENED.

You and I may agree about Israel, but you would have to be a blind fool to deny that the holocaust ever happened.

By doing that you are insulting my family, and my people, as well as the memories of the millions of non-Jews who also lost their lives to the Nazis.

You are not helping the peace movement, by associating it with ignorant blowhards like yourself. The country needs to realize that there are Jews, and people who are not raging anti-semites, who are against Israel and invading Iran.

As for Iran, it is a peaceful nation. They have signed the NPT.

Israel is not a peaceful nation. They have not signed the NPT.

Why in the world would anyone, Jewish or otherwise, support the invasion of a peaceful nation like Iran, when an aggressive nation such as Israel is sweating with their finger on the red button, just waiting for an excuse to turn Iran into a glass parking lot.

We need to put a stop to this madness before it is too late. Jewish nationalism for Israel is misplaced, and only creates a negative atmosphere for our people.

EDIT to say: none of this should be about religion. We need to escape that paradigm of Israel being a Jewish state and Iran being a Muslim state. It only serves to obfuscate matters and fog people's perspectives. We need to look at the actions of each nation and their government, and what they actually do, as opposed to which religion we are 'rooting for'.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by drwizardphd]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Edited

[edit on 6-10-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Well, the world feels very uncomfortable with Iran getting nuclear weapons, in light of threats made.

And Israel is justified keeping their finger on the button.

And whether or not it happens?

Oh well.

Boys will be boys.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Looks like World War III will be happening pretty soon. I think its kind of funny how 3% of our population control our foreign policy. All You Israel lovers please tell Me what does 97% of Americans have to gain for going to war against Iran. Please tell Me I would like to know. I would like to know why I should loose my family, my house, my career, & possibly my life if I am drafted to fight for Israel. Even if You included the war like CHRISTIANS and the JEWS it would be 30% of the population wanting war. So please enlighten me on why 70% of the population should support the war when only a small minority are for it. Oh and please don't give Me that crap what the media spews because WE know that 96% of it is owned by Jews.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkm1864
Looks like World War III will be happening pretty soon. I think its kind of funny how 3% of our population control our foreign policy. All You Israel lovers please tell Me what does 97% of Americans have to gain for going to war against Iran. Please tell Me I would like to know. I would like to know why I should loose my family, my house, my career, & possibly my life if I am drafted to fight for Israel. Even if You included the war like CHRISTIANS and the JEWS it would be 30% of the population wanting war. So please enlighten me on why 70% of the population should support the war when only a small minority are for it. Oh and please don't give Me that crap what the media spews because WE know that 96% of it is owned by Jews.

Well Said.. I can't wait for it to start, Israel will be no more.. Go Israel..!!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

reply to post by StinkyFeet

This is a conspiracy site based in Europe... Many conspiracy theorists believe the Jews are responsible for all the evils in the world and Europe is a hotbed of anti-Semitism.

No its not all the JEWS that are responsible for our problems. If You really look close into all the problems You will notice its a select group of Jews, Nazi's, & Communists that are causing all the problems.

The Jews would be the banking families such as Rothschild & Rockefeller

The Nazi's would be the Bush family and their Skull and bones friends...

The Commies Well would more than likely be certain Jews and their minions...

No one here is going to say that 100% of the jews are responsible for all our problems. The shame of the holocaust is they had the same problems We have today and the innocent suffered while the ones responsible fled the country. I have a feeling the same crap will go down in this country where the jews are persecuted against because of the mingling of a few elite jews.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
you know if I were Iranian I would be scared ... US invaded two counties in the region... and Iran has always been western until the 70's... so for 30+ yrs Iran was westernized... and for them to undo that... well, I would have to see for myself... MSM has lost all creditability with me...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

They let in food, water, fuel, as long as the Palestinians don't launch rockets. Palestinians indiscriminately launching rockets into Israel is what is killing Palestinian children, not checkpoints and a fence.

link   
What I think is really funny is how non-semites are calling every one anti-semitic. These same people that keep pointing their fingers at people calling them anti-semetic are the real anti-semites... Semites are people born in the middle east and these people calling themselves jews today have very little middle eastern blood left in them. I have about 1/16 American Indian but that doesn't mean I am a indian.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join