It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Jewish Majority Now Backs Attacks on Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by StinkyFeet

Of course he does. This forum has turned into a hot-bed of anti-Semitism. I imagine if anyone said half the things about Muslims that many on here say about Jews, they'd be branded 'racists' and banned.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Saying a muslim cannot make an unbiased judegement on Israel is not nearly the blanket statement that just because a person is Jewish they cannot make any rational judgements on anything.

link   
I am impressed that Israel has adopted an Christian principle when the topic is nuclear weapons.

"It's much better to give than to receive."

Many in the US have come to the same conclusion.

Like it or not.

link   

Your parallel is completely flawed. For one, Iran's nuclear program is being maintained within its own borders. It's completely hypocritical for Israel to have nuclear warheads itself and then go on about attacking Iran for supposedly trying to manufacture its own.

By your own reasoning Iran has every right to build a nuclear arsenal because Israel has nuclear weapons pointed at it 400 miles away and the capacity to turn Iran into a poisoned wasteland for centuries.

I like how you used the Cuban missile crisis as an example. Do you know how the crisis ended? Both sides agreed to remove the nuclear warheads from near one another's countries. They took theirs out of Cuba, and we took ours out of Turkey.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I actually dont have to read your lies anymore because you quickly jump from one topic to other to derail the whole subject when you get cornered in your lies.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by StinkyFeet
reply to post by KAKUSA

Only an idiot or a RACIST would believe that the Holocaust never happened. I guess the Nazi's were just baking bread in those giant ovens?

No they were burning the diseased bodies to prevent a epidemic...The same thing they did during the Black plague....The same thing we will do if the H1N1 gets out of hand.
Prove it happened by scientific date, not hearsay and stories. Allow a full investigation, "TRUTH DOES NOT FEAR INVESTIGATION"

[edit on 10/6/2009 by KAKUSA]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

Finally a person with some sense. I could not agree more. I am new here, but all of this anti-semitism that is not being controlled by the site is enough to make a person leave.

I am suprised that none of these posts have been removed, given as they are so hate filled and racist.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

That is just a sad answer. Somehow even if you were right, WHICH YOU ARE NOT, they would not have been diseased if they were not rounded up and treated worse than animals.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Saying a muslim cannot make an unbiased judegement on Israel is not nearly the blanket statement that just because a person is Jewish they cannot make any rational judgements on anything.

How is it unbiased? How does it differ from a muslim making a unrational judgement to Israeli govt. ran by a jew making unrational judgement on any matters at all.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

reply to post by stevegmu

Finally a person with some sense. I could not agree more. I am new here, but all of this anti-semitism that is not being controlled by the site is enough to make a person leave.

I am suprised that none of these posts have been removed, given as they are so hate filled and racist.

That's right...I didn't roll over when the JIDF agents started attacking, now they are crying RACIST and ANTISEMITE..for the 1,000,000,000,000,001 time.
Why can't you just provide data to your posts instead of attack the people who post..THAT SEEMS RACIST against me.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Well if you cannot see the difference than I feel sad for you.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

You probably would see it that way. Racists always feel victimized by the people that they hate, but really they are just racist because they cannot handle their own lack of control of their lives and their own personal failures, so they push all of their self-hatred onto another group of people.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by StinkyFeet]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu

Of course he does. This forum has turned into a hot-bed of anti-Semitism. I imagine if anyone said half the things about Muslims that many on here say about Jews, they'd be branded 'racists' and banned.

Yep anything against Israel is termed as anti-semitism or jew-hate these days, no surprises. Been happeing a lott lately on these forums.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

reply to post by KAKUSA

That is just a sad answer. Somehow even if you were right, WHICH YOU ARE NOT, they would not have been diseased if they were not rounded up and treated worse than animals.

You mean like Israel has done to the Palenstinian people..Walled them in, refusing to allow basic food water and building supplies in, No medical supplies... is that what you mean..??!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Disagreeing with Israel is not Jew hate or racism, but saying things like dropping a nuke on Israel is a lot hotter than an over or trying to deny the holocaust is jew hate and racism.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Well if you cannot see the difference than I feel sad for you.

But I dont feel sad for you coz I was only trying to emulate a true "racist" as yourself to show you how your views distort to racism when same thing is said about Israel.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

I think what he means is the wall was built to keep out those responsible for a lot of the suicide bombings, kidnappings, border killings, and miscellaneous attacks.

Really hard to continue with that wall.

"Ask, and ye shall receive."

link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

Funny, all their guns, rockets and bomb-making equipment makes it to Palestinia through smuggling tunnels. Perhaps they cold smuggle food, water and building supplies instead?

link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

No that is not what I mean. I mean stripping them naked, putting them in prison camps, and making them slaves while you plan to kill each and every one of them by gassing them, tattooing a number on them like they are animals, putting them in an over, or shooting them in the head while they stand at the edge of a giant pit that will be their grave.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

reply to post by KAKUSA

No that is not what I mean. I mean stripping them naked, putting them in prison camps, and making them slaves while you plan to kill each and every one of them by gassing them, tattooing a number on them like they are animals, putting them in an over, or shooting them in the head while they stand at the edge of a giant pit that will be their grave.

Yep it's all there in Goldstone Report and have been said many times by UN and Red Cross against Israel. Go read the facts.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join