It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Jewish Majority Now Backs Attacks on Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Well part of the reason is because Russia is making a profit selling Iran equipment and nuclear expertise. Would you upset your best customer?

Oh and I did not say Russia or China said Iran was not developing nukes. I said they have not denied the fact. Which says a lot.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by StinkyFeet]

link   
reply to post by StinkyFeet

So since he's Muslim he's obviously unable to make a rational judgement on Israel. It's definitely not because of Israel's 200 or so undecleared nuclear warheads, or its hawkish Conservative government that has threatened a pre-emptive strike on Iranian soil, or the fact that it is the only nation in the area that hasn't signed the NPT?

Iran and Israel are both run by religious nutcases. The difference between the two is that Iran knows if it attacks Israel, it's going to get its butt handed to them by the Israelis and the American military that surrounds it. What do you think is going to happen?

Israel thinks that it can strike Iran and not have to worry about the consequences because it has the US in its pocket.

link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

The war is not against Iran the people but the Mullahs, theres bad blood and they sponser terriosm.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

What's with the weed up your butt?

Our defensive posture in the US is an offensive defense.

That would mean preemptive strikes once a threat is determined.

Now for one, I'm not willing to let these guys pass off a weapon to their fellow radical Muslims for a detonation here in the US.

You may not be in the US, which means your opinion of the US determinations are that of a bystander.

Nothing more.

So one of these devices gets sent here and is detonated.

Then there's no one to blame, right?

BS!

Iran can't pass them off if they don't have them. I don't wait to get bit by a viper before I cut it's damned head off.

You do what you wish, and we'll do likewise.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by StinkyFeet

Well part of the reason is because Russia is making a profit selling Iran equipment and nuclear expertise. Would you upset your best customer?

Do you mean you have no proof and you were "lying" claiming Russia and China did'nt deny Iran has nukes?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avenginggecko

So since he's Muslim he's obviously unable to make a rational judgement on Israel.

Going by your reasoning same way since Israel Govt is run by a Jewish they are unable to make a rational judgement on ANYTHING at all.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Avenginggecko

The point you seem to miss is that Israel never threatened to pre-emptively strike Iran, until Iran started developing nuclear weapons programs.

I guess Kennedy was wrong for threatening a pre-emptive strike on the Soviet Union when they started placing nuclear missles in Cuba.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

If the Iranian people didn't support the government or the mullas, they would overthrow them. Their re-election of M. Ahmadinejad made this clear.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Going by your reasoning same way since Israel is Jewish they are unable to make a rational judgement on ANYTHING at all.

Maybe it is just me, but that seems like a racist statement against Jewish people around the world.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KAKUSA

no, BOMB Israel

lol I don't like war/fighting/death but if someone's got do be bombed it should be the antagonistic scum at the root of the problem!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

reply to post by intrepid

I agree with you that it is incredibly sad when innocent people are killed in war. The sad truth is that if we appease Iran and let them develop nukes then we are just setting up a different group of innocent civilians that will be killed.

You mean like Israeli innocents... Israel has no innocents, your all guilty of every atrocity your military has inflicked on the Palenstian people.
"You live by the Sword you die by the Sword"

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
"Although Iran and Israel are bitter enemies, few know that Iran is home to the largest number of Jews anywhere in the Middle East outside Israel. About 25,000 Jews live in Iran and most are determined to remain no matter what the pressures - as proud of their Iranian culture as of their Jewish roots. Jews have lived in Persia for nearly 3,000 years - the descendants of slaves from Babylon saved by Cyrus the Great."

You can read the entire article here

news.bbc.co.uk...

You know, I wonder what these Persian Jews living in Iran think of their fellow Israeli and American Jews being so eager to bomb their homeland?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

AMEN Brother.... A Nuke going off is a lot hotter then a oven.

That is just over the top. You are wrong for saying that. That is almost like saying you support the Holocaust or something.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Avenginggecko

The point you seem to miss is that Israel never threatened to pre-emptively strike Iran, until Iran started developing nuclear weapons programs.

I guess Kennedy was wrong for threatening a pre-emptive strike on the Soviet Union when they started placing nuclear missles in Cuba.

Never threatened? Another lie

More US, Israeli threats against Iran - June 2008

Israel and US Threats Against Iran - January 2006

Tehran condemns Israeli threats against Iran - June 2007

Guardian Tom Toms Israeli Threats Against Iran Again - September 2009

There are countless more, so stop lying time and again.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Going by your reasoning same way since Israel is Jewish they are unable to make a rational judgement on ANYTHING at all.

Maybe it is just me, but that seems like a racist statement against Jewish people around the world.

No it's not, just seems like that to the JIDF agents.He was just make a point about how Israel and the jewish people have thier own agenda... What's racist about that?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

reply to post by KAKUSA

AMEN Brother.... A Nuke going off is a lot hotter then a oven.

That is just over the top. You are wrong for saying that. That is almost like saying you support the Holocaust or something.

Can't support what NEVER HAPPENED.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

You need to read past the first five words that I type. I know its hard for you, but try. I said they did not threaten Iran until Iran started to develop a nuclear weapons program.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

Only an idiot or a RACIST would believe that the Holocaust never happened. I guess the Nazi's were just baking bread in those giant ovens?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Not at all racist. I took the example from your post only so yeh maybe it's just you.

Originally posted by December_Rain

Originally posted by Avenginggecko

So since he's Muslim he's obviously unable to make a rational judgement on Israel.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join