It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Jewish Majority Now Backs Attacks on Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
www.thejewishweek.com...

American Jews have taken a sharply hawkish turn on Iran, with a majority now supporting a U.S. military strike to end that country’s nuclear weapons program, according to this year’s Survey of American Jewish Public Opinion, released on Wednesday by the American Jewish Committee. And that dramatic reversal from past AJC surveys came in a poll taken before the developments of the past two weeks, which included President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s bellicose United Nations speech, revelations of a secret Iranian uranium enrichment plant and tests of missiles capable of hitting Israel — and beyond. In part, the dramatic shift is the result of "the passage of time, and a growing awareness of the increasing Iranian threat," said AJC Executive Director David Harris, who stressed that there was no data confirming his interpretation. "The other variable is the change in the American administration

Caps lock title edit.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by dbates]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

How is this news?

Who else wants to bomb Iran besides Israel? And us of course, by proxy, for some reason.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
GREAT..! Tell me what time to pick up thier kids and drive them to the Armed Forces Recruting Station for enlistment.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
So, suddenly the light comes on.

It's not just Jewish Americans.

A lot of Gentile Americans too, share the same conclusion.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

This just stinks of the whole iraq-oil-euroinsteadofdollar-crapola.

I doubt anything will come of it.

Dave

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Yeah, right. Let the MSM lead you. Give it some little thought. What are the targets here?

Or:

Or:

Oh well. Collateral damage. As long as the Zionist agenda goes forth. Amenanutjob(and he IS a nutjob) has to be stopped. Kill these innocents as well.

LOOK AT THOSE FACES. They aren't different from your own. Their gov't is as #ed as yours but "BOMB THEM". Does Hamid that works in a certain facility, to provide for his family, agree with his gov't? Do you?

C'mon folks, we are talking about people here. They are as trapped as you are. Maybe more so.

So many here see what they've been told but don't think of the people. If one person here sees these families as they are, pawns, maybe this post will be worth it.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

It's already public knowledge who is behind the rhetoric to attack Iran, backed by Israeli Lobby and other pro-Israel conservatives. Thus, the media surge every minute should'nt surprise you as most of the media is controlled by people from Jewish descent in US.

Here something for you to ponder on:

Six Jewish Companies Own 96% of the World’s Media - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Like Jews are the only people on Earth that think Iran should be stopped from having nuclear weapons by any means necessary. What about Saudi Arabia and other arab nations who are willing to give Israel the airspace to attack. I am not Jewish, but I am for stopping Iran by any means necessary, because it further destablilizes the region.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by StinkyFeet

What destablises Middle East is Israel as IAEA General Director pointed out- Israel is No.1 Threat to Middle East being discusssed here- www.abovetopsecret.com...

The threat in Middle East is letting go Israel's Crimes against Humanity and War Crimes go unpunished as mentioned in Goldstone report discussed here:
Iran’s nuclear theater meant to divert attention? - www.abovetopsecret.com...

What destabilises the Middle East is the false accussations againt Iran discussed here:
» Iran vs Israel: What The Media Wants You To Forget - » Iran vs Israel: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Oh you mean the muslim IAEA director? Who could have seen that coming?

All Israel has done is to defend itself from attacks after other nations or groups have attacked Israel or its citizens. If the nations around them would stop poking stick in their eye, the Israelis woud have no problem living in peace.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by StinkyFeet

Yep the muslim Director General who also have received numerous awards including Noble Peace prize. And going by your reasoning if a muslim guy will say that against Israel then what makes jews not say that about Iran.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by StinkyFeet
If the nations around them would stop poking stick in their eye, the Israelis woud have no problem living in peace.

How did you come to this conclusion?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Well if it was just the jews saying it maybe I wouldn't believe it. But when you have most of the world talking about it and not saying it is a lie then I start to believe it. Maybe I am a fool.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

You're not helping dude. You know there are regular people in Israel as well. I recommend you check out Machsom Watch. Get beyond the gov'ts and see the people.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Well let us look at history. Did Israel start any of the major wars in the Middle East, other than when they invaded Lebanon, which could possibly be considered an act of self defense?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Well if it was just the jews saying it maybe I wouldn't believe it. But when you have most of the world talking about it and not saying it is a lie then I start to believe it. Maybe I am a fool.

Really whole world? You mean the Israeli Lobby in DC and Israeli is whole world for you? When the governing body of Nuclear activity IAEA found no proof of tthe false accusations your "whole" world falls flat on it's place.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I agree with you that it is incredibly sad when innocent people are killed in war. The sad truth is that if we appease Iran and let them develop nukes then we are just setting up a different group of innocent civilians that will be killed.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

The Russians do not deny it. The Chinese do not deny it. The only people denying Iran is developing nukes is Iran, and I don't know about you, but I don't trust the Iranian government.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

The Russians do not deny it. The Chinese do not deny it. The only people denying Iran is developing nukes is Iran, and I don't know about you, but I don't trust the Iranian government.

Do you have any links or sources where Russians and China are saying Iran is building nukes? I wonder why Russia will be helping enrich uranium for Iran if Iran was actually building nukes (which they rightfully deserve being near a nuclear threat)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join