It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can dragons actually exist?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Ther's no reason to speculate that they can't exist, I mean, all they need is wings, be a bit larger, and claws. Also, they could breathe fire if they had an organ that held hydrogen and spark teeth that would set the fire going.

Actually, its very probable that they existed. i mean, how else would the myth have got going?

[edit on 27-10-2009 by LocoHombre]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
There was a program on......Animal Planet channel about a real dragon being found.

It was a two hour program and it explained how it flew as well as how it made fire.

Here is the link to the Animal planet site.:
Dragons

I am sure you can find this show somewhere around the net.

Watcher just beat me to it.

[edit on 10/6/2009 by mrmonsoon]

Yeah, no. A lot of people thought it was real but it was a mockumentary. They did not find an actual dragon.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
So many cultures refer to them, have depictions of them, it makes me think there must have been some sort of animal that looked like a dragon. If so, they died out. But - where are their bones? We've got bones from all kinds of extinct animals, but none for dragons that I know about.

hmm. interesting.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I love the idea that Dragons exist.. in this neck of the woods, the Anglo Saxon cronicles quotes the South Saxons (Sussex) as having the "most wonderous beast and serpents" indeed there are many legends of the Knucker Dragons that were said to exist all along the Sussex flats.

Given this part of the worlds link to the Iguanodon with the inital discoveries found in Tilgate forest, which is just about a mile from St Leonards forest and it's place in Dragon lore.

So a theory has been put forward that perhaps some form of Iguanodo did exist at the time the South Saxons arrived on these shores..

But my personal opinion is that given the make up of the Weald it is possible the South Saxons found fosilised Iguanodon remains and came to the conclusion the fossils were that of a real animal roaming the weald :-)

But it is nice to imagine Iguanodos roaming the Weald :-)

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

a reason that we can't find bones is either

a) we need to discover them
or
b) humans are always messing around with bodies. burying them, sending them of on ships, eating them, burning them, etc.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I am not familiar with The Epoch Times, so i have no idea whether it is reliable or not. However, they have an article where a guy flying in a airplane claims to have taken photos of Dragons in the Himalayas. The short article has two photos of the supposed dragons.

The Epoch Times Aug 07, 2005

Dragons in the Tibet Sky

en.epochtimes.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join