It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small Red Dot/circle on my door this morning ?? OMG

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I can totally understand the OP's concern. We have had a few threads on how the red and blue markings are being used as nefarious tagging for future assassinations or confinements. The OP gets a dot on his door and brings his concern to ATS, where he probably heard the rumor.
And then gets ripped to shreds by those folks we are supposed to "trust" as fellow "Interested Parties" in the genre.

Make your posts count for something. If ya can't think of how to alleviate this members fears, or, educate him on the topic, why would you lower yourself (and ATS for that matter) by posting a pointless, hurtful comment?

Good luck OP. Get a piccy up to calm the rude and doubtful and maybe we can get to the bottom of it all for ya.

I understand your concern.

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
Do you have the newspaper delivered to your house? I have seen something similar where one color dot indicates weekday delivery of the paper and the other color indicates weekday and weekend delivery. It makes it easier for them, all they need to do is deliver the paper to the houses with the colored dots.

The guy that delivers the paper in my brothers neighborhood did this and everyone was annoyed that he put stickers on their doors.

I can say with 98% certainty that this is the case. Did you think the MIB or FBI would put dots on the doors of the people they intend to keep surveillance on? It's nothing to be afraid of. If you had noticed something small insignificant but out of place, then you can worry.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sliick

I 98% agree with you. I think I, myself, would first ponder why there was a sticker on my door and investigate the matter more intensely before bringing it here.
The only thing that can knock this %# lower is if the OP has no subscriptions...but, then he may have the red dot to indicate "Not our customer on Sunday morning routes".
The mundane should be eliminated first. Yes siree Bob!

It's when the mundane reasonings are exhausted that it should be brought up here.

Good post.

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Ok so this was all BS then? they didnt come back with any pics, either that or they realy were involved in something big and have been taken away?!? Come on OP please put us all at rest and provide some god damn pictures of a red dot!!! Pleeeeeease!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2kni3

Originally posted by Erasurehead
Do you have the newspaper delivered to your house? I have seen something similar where one color dot indicates weekday delivery of the paper and the other color indicates weekday and weekend delivery. It makes it easier for them, all they need to do is deliver the paper to the houses with the colored dots.

The guy that delivers the paper in my brothers neighborhood did this and everyone was annoyed that he put stickers on their doors.

I don't read the newspaper .

I just thought I would quote this for those who are asking about it being the newspaper. I also believe that the OP stated that usually when it comes to maintenance they get some sort of notice. Just thought I would throw that in here.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Posts like the one from the OP really make me rethink posting any strange or abnormal occurances on here. When did ATS become a place comedians try to show their wit by offering off topic replies to someone who has come to them looking for help? What's even more ugly is the response (or lack there of) by the mods. Of course we don't know who got docked points but if there was any justice, those that were mocking the OP got docked big time. Wanna retain the cred of ATS mods, back up the OP.

In direct response to the topic, I doubt it is anything malicious or sinister. There would be a million and 1 other ways to mark your residence without you noticing it. Has anything happened in your building lately (renovations, new doors, new locks), do you have a pet and notice someone else that has a pet with the same color or are you near the end of your lease? Forget the pictures. No one really needs to see a blue or red dot to be able to make an educated guess on this. Also, call your property manager unless you are behind on your rent and then call U-Haul instead.

Post back and ignore those that lack self-control. They shouldn't ruin it for the rest of us that want to help.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Roadblockx]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

So who wants to send me a truck right now? I am already having to leave. You can put a dot on it if you like I prefer green.

The Patriot Army will rise and they will not use dots.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Jesus there's some unreasonably rude people on this site lately. The OP said they had some dots painted on the doors of their building and was wondering what it was about, then a deluge of rude responses demanding pics and bascily calling the OP a liar over some dots, when you guys know good and damned well it's a pretty common practice for newspaper delivery or building maintenance or any number of official reasons.
Just a guess, but I'd say it's entirely possible that the OP hasn't replied or posted pictures because they might have realized they were wasting their time asking you guys.

Generally most good threads would have had pictures included in the opening post. What good is does making a statement do without providing though provoking evidence or sources? This is the reason members have been aggresive over the last year or so. ATS never used to be like this, well this bad anyway.

Plus, the OP said they would provide pictures in 3 to 4 hours after the opening post.....where are those images?

[edit on 7/10/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by twitchy
Jesus there's some unreasonably rude people on this site lately. The OP said they had some dots painted on the doors of their building and was wondering what it was about, then a deluge of rude responses demanding pics and bascily calling the OP a liar over some dots, when you guys know good and damned well it's a pretty common practice for newspaper delivery or building maintenance or any number of official reasons.
Just a guess, but I'd say it's entirely possible that the OP hasn't replied or posted pictures because they might have realized they were wasting their time asking you guys.

Generally most good threads would have had pictures included in the opening post. What good is does making a statement do without providing though provoking evidence or sources? This is the reason members have been aggresive over the last year or so. ATS never used to be like this, well this bad anyway.

Plus, the OP said they would provide pictures in 3 to 4 hours after the opening post.....where are those images?

[edit on 7/10/2009 by OzWeatherman]

Sounds like a good enough reason to ridicule and challenge the OP... Not getting back here within 3 or 4 hours with a picture of a red/blue dot on a door... Seriously? This is the cunning and witty response we have come to expect from veteran ATS'ers? We're f#cked.

I wish nothing in my life ever happened unexpectedly that prevented me from getting back on here within x amount of time as I would obviously be posting some BS question. D@mn...

If it was a BS post, then shame on him for taking advantaged of a group of people who gave him the benefit of the doubt and tried to help. But shame on those that cried wolf and challenged him from the beginning. Way to represent ATS and show we are "above" those that have closed minds.

Idiots....

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roadblockx
This is the cunning and witty response we have come to expect from veteran ATS'ers? We're f#cked.

I wish nothing in my life ever happened unexpectedly that prevented me from getting back on here within x amount of time as I would obviously be posting some BS question. D@mn...

If it was a BS post, then shame on him for taking advantaged of a group of people who gave him the benefit of the doubt and tried to help. But shame on those that cried wolf and challenged him from the beginning. Way to represent ATS and show we are "above" those that have closed minds.

If you are refering to me, I gave him the benefit of the doubt from the start. The Op decided to not show what he/ she promised and therefore is attributing the the declining quality of the ATS credbility

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This is actually the highlight of my rather drab day.

Unemployed ... rode my bike to check waves, rode downtown to get coffee... logged on to ATS, read a bunch of dull threads while surpassing the Red Dot thread... finally decide to read the Red Dot thread in a fit of total boredom, only to 'listen' to all of the squabbling.

But it is fun, ya know, at least we have the Dots to keep our days colorful.
Honestly though, who thought they'd be arguing about Dots today?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The op was asked repeatedly to provide evidence. If they had then it would have been taken more seriously.

From my own post i can only apoligise to the op if it was a serious concern to him/her.

All i can say is that in future, if you are going to post a thread then provide the supporting evidence that backs your claim. And if you promise to do that in a specific time frame then do it! How hard is it to take a photo of your own front door and post it? However, negative comments that have no basis also brings down the quality of the site, and for my part i am sorry about that!

Wont do it again. unless warranted.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Here's one with red AND blue dots - this is even more spectacular:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4817a2e605cb.jpg[/atsimg]

Connect the red dots with the red ones and the blue with blue and you clearly get the freemason symbol! Damn now I feel like sherlock holmes

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Ohhhh please, show us the picture of the door with the red dot

Just for your information (not you, Twitchy), I wouldnt bother to post a picture of a door here with a darned Red dot either.

Its just something the OP was concerned about. Thats all. It wasnt a claim of a flying saucer or an ET.....for heavens sakes.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Luckily the OP is long gone and won't have to see any of this babbling. It would be slightly humerous if those that mocked him ended up with something odd on your car, mailbox, door, window, etc... I hope I see your post asking if anyone else had something similar because I will make sure I give you the same crap the OP received. You know, because your evidence didn't meet my standards or I didn't receive it soon enough.

Jokers.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Generally I'm just as paranoid as the next person, but come on. A red dot, a blue dot, guys in sunglasses. This really is begining to sound like a bad saturday night movie. Next thing you know some guy with a shot gun will bust in spouting cheesy lines like "Come with me if you want to live." I'm not one to take the whole Man in Black concept lightly, but I'm fairly certain that if they are going to come for you, it isn't going to be with a bingo dobber.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
So now we have to worry if something has really happened to this poster?

As long as ACORN is out there making contacts and questioning the neighbors about you and asking about your neighborhood......maybe they are the ones marking the doors?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
So now we have to worry if something has really happened to this poster?

As long as ACORN is out there making contacts and questioning the neighbors about you and asking about your neighborhood......maybe they are the ones marking the doors?

Yes, that would worry me a great deal as I would have to wonder what exactly they wanted in Toronto...

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by 2kni3

Well I dont have a clue what the heck this is all about

One piece of advice I would offer however...
If you ever have a red dot on you or a family members head, DUCK!
FAST!

Unless, of course, one happened to be Hindu...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2kni3
Alright so me and my family had a good deep sleep last night .. and we woke up this morning and went out to eat ( we each went our own way ) .

When i got back home .. I noticed an Small/medium red Dot on my door ?

I feel like I'm in the matrix ... this is tooo weird .

I checked other doors in my floor and upto floor 22 ..

a few had Red dots while many had the Blue dot . ???!?!?. While other doors did not have red or blue .. they had nothing on them .

This is way tooo weird .

Interesting.. because I just remembered that some where on ATS not long ago, a member said something to the fact that red dots were put on mailboxes up and down their street... not all of them were marked though.. I'd REALLY like to see what's up with this marking..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join