Small Red Dot/circle on my door this morning ?? OMG

page: 1
6
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Alright so me and my family had a good deep sleep last night .. and we woke up this morning and went out to eat ( we each went our own way ) .

When i got back home .. I noticed an Small/medium red Dot on my door ?

I feel like I'm in the matrix ... this is tooo weird .


I checked other doors in my floor and upto floor 22 ..

a few had Red dots while many had the Blue dot . ???!?!?. While other doors did not have red or blue .. they had nothing on them .


This is way tooo weird .




posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 2kni3
 


Can you show us some pictures of the dots? How big was it and where exactly on the door did you find it/them? And what country are you in?

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Hazelnut]



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Its kind of hard to convince us you are telling the truth when you simply claim something like this when you can just as easily post a picture



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Take a picture of it. Take a picture of it on your neighbor's door too...if you can without being beat up, or something. Go do it right now and put it up here.


I know, it's probably benign, but dang it.



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Pics coming in 3 -4 hours
I'm NOT making this up .

will post pics shortly .



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 2kni3
 


Until you get the pics uploaded and posted can you answer my questions from my first response?



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2kni3
Pics coming in 3 -4 hours
I'm NOT making this up .

will post pics shortly .


Ok

But we have heard that before, so make sure you come up with the goods.

I should also mention that next time you start a thread, make sure you have the images beforehand. It makes things a lot easier. By saying you will have pictures in 3-4 hours, it can be an indication that you are actually prepearing something yourself, or making up something...to give as your evidence



[edit on 6/10/2009 by OzWeatherman]



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Are you in a rented apartment? Maybe the dots indicate the apartments that are going to get some sort of maintenance, new fixtures, new wiring, that sort of thing?



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Do you have the newspaper delivered to your house? I have seen something similar where one color dot indicates weekday delivery of the paper and the other color indicates weekday and weekend delivery. It makes it easier for them, all they need to do is deliver the paper to the houses with the colored dots.

The guy that delivers the paper in my brothers neighborhood did this and everyone was annoyed that he put stickers on their doors.



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
reply to post by 2kni3
 


Can you show us some pictures of the dots? How big was it and where exactly on the door did you find it/them? And what country are you in?

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Hazelnut]


approx 5 cm below the door knob ... It was about the size of a nickel ? maybe a bit .. just a bit smaller .

I am in Canada , Toronto .



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
if you want the meaning to the dots, find someone with a red dot, and a blue dot, and ask them philisophical questions.... if the questions are very far appart from one another answer wise, you may now know what the label means..... if it is what i think it is



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel
Are you in a rented apartment? Maybe the dots indicate the apartments that are going to get some sort of maintenance, new fixtures, new wiring, that sort of thing?


we've never had something like that before .. They would usually leave a notice ( paper notice ) of some kind informing us they will be maintance or something .

veryy weird


And yes i am in a rented apartment .



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
Do you have the newspaper delivered to your house? I have seen something similar where one color dot indicates weekday delivery of the paper and the other color indicates weekday and weekend delivery. It makes it easier for them, all they need to do is deliver the paper to the houses with the colored dots.

The guy that delivers the paper in my brothers neighborhood did this and everyone was annoyed that he put stickers on their doors.


I don't read the newspaper .







posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
A number of door to door sales outfits that sell magazines do this to indicate if someone was home or not or already visited so that others in the sales team will not hit doors that have already been visited. It keeps people from getting angry at the sales people in the team that visit houses over and over that have already been visited by others in the team.

Nothing to be alarmed about.



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Could be anything really. So you live in an apartment complex or something of the like? Could be maintenance staff, solicitors or others. What, do you believe you have been marked with the "scarlet letter"?

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Aggie Man]



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2kni3

Originally posted by Hazelnut
reply to post by 2kni3
 


Can you show us some pictures of the dots? How big was it and where exactly on the door did you find it/them? And what country are you in?

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Hazelnut]


approx 5 cm below the door knob ... It was about the size of a nickel ? maybe a bit .. just a bit smaller .

I am in Canada , Toronto .


Thank you very much for the answers. Just one more thing about the dots though. Were they painted on, stamped or stickered?



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I have reached a new low.
I'm waiting three or four hours for the picture of a red dot on someone's door. Does some one have any meds I can take for this? I think I really need some help.

I'm going to be SOOO upset if you don't produce the picture of the red dot on your door.

But really, go read this:

www.alabamabloggers.com...

These guys got the dots on the mailbox.




[edit on 6-10-2009 by KSPigpen]



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut

Originally posted by 2kni3

Originally posted by Hazelnut
reply to post by 2kni3
 


Can you show us some pictures of the dots? How big was it and where exactly on the door did you find it/them? And what country are you in?

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Hazelnut]


approx 5 cm below the door knob ... It was about the size of a nickel ? maybe a bit .. just a bit smaller .

I am in Canada , Toronto .


Thank you very much for the answers. Just one more thing about the dots though. Were they painted on, stamped or stickered?


It looks like someone has wrote on it with a permenant marker of some kind .. as I cant seem to get it off my door .

Btw my sister said she a man dressed in a plain clothing with Secret service type glasses on going door to door and checking his paper or whatever .

( No clue what this could mean .. but It freaked me out that she mentioned this when i asked her )

Just thought i let u know.



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
I have reached a new low.
I'm waiting three or four hours for the picture of a red dot on someone's door. Does some one have any meds I can take for this? I think I really need some help.

I'm going to be SOOO upset if you don't produce the picture of the red dot on your door.


I've got some meds that will make you see red dots, but none that will take it away
I feel your pain...I find myself waiting for ridiculous things quite often.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Aggie Man]



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Gosh.....your building is planning on some renovations and have marked them out.

Stay safe.





 
6
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join