It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for astral travelers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I've done lots of research on astral projection and today I was thinking that I've never heard anything about being able to explore alternate dimensions so sorry if its already been asked but I was wondering if it's possible to explore alternate dimensions or realities? and see what your life would be like if things happened differently in your life than in this reality cause I've never heard of being able to this but I would think it would be possible, so have any of you astral travelers been able to do this or thought about doing this? btw I've never had an OBE but I've been trying for about 6 months now and have come close but just cant seem to get out!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Keep in mind, the Astral Realm is created by your mind. You will run into other entities, but what the actual reflection feeds back to you is caused by your mind. So if you were to explore another reality, it would be what you ultimately think would happen. If you are looking to see where a different path would have taken you, you're going to have to wait until you return to the Source

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Ok so what your saying is that astral projection is just a visual exploration of our mind? and so that would mean that the knowledge in the akashic records is just what we want or believe to be the truth OR that we already know everthing and the akashic records is acually in all of us we just dont know how to access it? And what about people who travel back in time its just what they believe happened?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wassy

The Truth is in all of us.

Everyone is coded differently.

You are the only one who can decode yourself to understand your Truths.

It's a long war.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CleverNameHere

Good theme to what was written there.

---

Astral Travelers, as compared to Shamans, are like neophytes to realization of of realities and dimensions. Shamans don't have to meditate or focus energy as consciously as Astral Travelers do, as for Shamans it happens more naturally as visions, daydreams, or as multiple dimensions merged into one to be sensed and experienced as close to the ordinary as possible.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CleverNameHere

Hello...

Very true.
Everyone is already everything they need to be. You just have to discover it,

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Must disagree that the astral realms are a creation of our mind or my mind for that matter. I see it as only the supporting network for the experience of being Here, something the soul agrees to use for its various explorations into denser realities.

For me it is a limited system, usually explored using the limited subtle astral energy body. So I think we need to explore outside that limitation into higher realms of what I call Soul level awareness and further. Then it is easier to perceive clearly the astral realms for what they are as you look into them and not out as we do when in our human level of awareness.

By dzonatas
Astral Travelers, as compared to Shamans, are like neophytes to realization of of realities and dimensions. Shamans don't have to meditate or focus energy as consciously as Astral Travelers do, as for Shamans it happens more naturally as visions, daydreams, or as multiple dimensions merged into one to be sensed and experienced as close to the ordinary as possible.

And something that can be chosen at will by simply 'expanding our awareness' with simple methods, much like Remote Viewing being an active exploration.

I don't think you will find parallel universe you's. I think the biggest pictures are not limited to such small concepts as this.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by wassy
Ok so what your saying is that astral projection is just a visual exploration of our mind? and so that would mean that the knowledge in the akashic records is just what we want or believe to be the truth OR that we already know everthing and the akashic records is acually in all of us we just dont know how to access it? And what about people who travel back in time its just what they believe happened?

Well to your first question, your wording makes it hard to answer but in the astral realm there are other realms everywhere and a lot of them are created by the mind, so you could kind of act or play a different scenario if you really wanted to i would assume. The akashic records from what i know are real. No idea about the traveling back in time but I have heard of meditations where you back track your memories, or past life regressions could kind of do that, or just go to the akashic records and look or read it up. As for physically traveling back in time, I don't think anyone has done that, can't say thats its impossible either, but my guess is it wouldn't even effect the future instead have some other weird effect on you and your situation. Just my 2 cents! =)

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Thanks for all the replies. I did some research about the akashic records and have found that its incoded in all of our dna so this goes along well with what clevernamehere said, we just have to decode it. I've heard we only use 3% of our DNA and they say the rest is junk DNA, well maybe its not maybe its more important than we think.

new topics

top topics

join