It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

looking for insight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Since i have not posted the requirement on 20 posts i have to put this thread here.

i am looking for any insight about paranormal activity and what to do in the situation. My cousin lives in a house where there is activity, i am not skeptical of that, i am positive about it. They have rented out the downstairs to numerous people and the majority of the people living there appeared to "lose their minds" after a few weeks. Cabinets will open, you will actually here the presence moving things around. There is also a presence upstairs, not sure if its the same one. Upstairs things will move, you will hear things as well however it feels different than what happens downstairs.

We have given the presence a name, and when we say the name and say please stop it generally stops if we hear it making noise. That is usually upstairs that we call it that name.

I am not positive if the presence is good or bad energy, however i am concerned with what will happen with my baby cousin and this presence.

I am not sure what im looking for, i am not here to ask how to get the presence to leave, just any insight from anyone dealing with something similar. Or even how to contact the presence, other than oiji.

Thank you for your time

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This is the introductions thread so its not really appropriate to make a thread here.
Introduce yourself and make the required 20 posts and then make your thread.Trust me it won't take long.

Welcome to ats.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, Sky.

It'll be time for the 'real' postin' before ya know it.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by skywasgold

Just reply to everyone who greets you on your intro thread and before you know it you'll have your 20.

You might want to save a backup copy of your thread in case this one is deleted for T&C violation.

Good luck and welcome to the fray.

join