It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TimeWave & October 26th ---- Solana Video & October 27th = Connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I just watched the video in the new thread about the 25th- plus the prophecy about a terrorist strike on DC. Then of course there is the sharpest novelty event scheduled for the 26th via TMCK and the Timewave- question: Are they related? Is one (25th prophecies) just playing off the prediction of the Wave? Surely there is not 2 events in store! Can there be?

[edit on 6-10-2009 by HighDefinitionFilms]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I meant October 25th not 27th very sorry!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
According to this guy, the stock market trends of today mirror the same trends of the stock market in 1930. He predicts that the Dow Target will be 6,617, October 25, 2009

seekingalpha.com...

Me, not very good with that stuff so I'll leave it there.

However, I have been paying attention to the market and noticed lots of gains lately.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by HighDefinitionFilms

Hi HDF.

I think it's going to be a very interesting time for sure.

Although the novelty theory has been a round for a while, it's hard for me to accept that very many individuals would be using it as a solid base for their prophesy.

If we are to believe the theory, something very novel this way comes. It really seems that the novelty would HAVE to trail any 'cause', so the 23rd -25th of October would be where I would expect to see the 'source' of novelty recorded on the 26th. Unless it is something just completely off the wall that hits our collective consciousness at the same time it occurs.

With the Internet and global communications the way they are, it stands to reason that the period of time between the 'event' and the crest of the novelty wave would be shortening all the time.

Great questions. I can't wait to see what comes of it.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by KSPigpen]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Well, we ATSers sure like our predictions with specific dates, don't we? Y2K, 12/21/2012, October 14, 2008 Blossom Goodchild's arrival date for the aliens, and now this whole thing about October 25th, 26th, or 27th, depending on the thread.
At least we don't have to wait long for this one.
I forget, do I need to stockpile food and water for this one?

[edit on 10/6/2009 by MissSmartypants]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Speaking of ~Timewaves~...

They do seem to repeat...

March 09 - present vs ~The Big One~

[edit on 10/6/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I think that the governments who say there are now able to see the green shoots in business and markets and housing etc are jumping back on board a bit too quick and i have to tend to believe that we are not out the other side yet.

I also read another thread about the fact the rally on the market was following the same trend of that of the great depression and there may be a few twists and turns in the story yet people.

A major event in the US be it manmade or the powerful force of nature would be the tipping point. Its very thin ice were walking on and i can hear the cracks on the ice as i walk ......lets hope we can make to the end of the pond before were all in the kack!

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
According to this guy, the stock market trends of today mirror the same trends of the stock market in 1930. He predicts that the Dow Target will be 6,617, October 25, 2009

seekingalpha.com...

Me, not very good with that stuff so I'll leave it there.

However, I have been paying attention to the market and noticed lots of gains lately.

Very interesting, thanks for posting. Starred! I think you are right. I have been seeing lots of gains as well the last few weeks and also lots of headlines encouraging people to get back into the stock market. Naturally people want to since they lost so much just a couple of years ago. But I suspect there will be a crash at the end of October. We'll see.

The time wave also repeats in cycles which is interesting in itself.

Guy who predicted the october 2008 crash

Same guy about crash at the end of october this year

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I realise this is about to sound very, VERY blonde, however, could someone just tell me in lamans terms what is happening? Especially if it's going to be on my birthday (26th!). Lol, from what I gather, it's something to do with the economy? Are we coming out of recession?
Or have I read it completely wrong and in fact, the whole world-ending-2012 thing is actually happening this year? I'd like to be alive to celebrate my birthday, hehe

(Sorry if I sound completely thick, but it's the dates that jumped out at me, so forgive my ignorance!)

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Well this question gets to the heart of the thing.It's like a mind somehow.I say the Timewave came first,but that doesn't take into account truly strange non causal,reverse time effect.I mean,if the web bot picks up a lot of hits,who and why are these people taking this thing and date seriously enough to be talking about it?

And if there is validity to it it is pretty easy to explain,after the fact,once the disbelief has been suspended by fact.That is why the audacity is so impressive of the precision of the time aspect of the claim,look for yourself on the TWZ.

Not saying a predictor,we have choice,but a focus.You HAVE to listen to Terrence to really get it.If we talk about how habitual a thing a terrorist bombing in DC would be,big but you know old school,we might be able to manifest something else by default.TPTB will try for plan,"B" but at exactly the right time,and we'll all know it when the time is exactly right and not before,we'll be somehow able to exert a force of will and introduce and push plan,"T"Economic collapse is so tired,we need disclosure that would be a big enough thing.We must trust they are friends of the GOOD and then cleave to that.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
came across a youtube video of similar topic:

www.youtube.com...

Six independent sources suggest October 25, 2009 is a critical date for the United States of America:

1) Timewave Zero
2) Web Bot Project
3) Colombian Boy Prophet
4) Russian prognosticator
5) FOX & CNN News Reports
6) Pastor Vincent Xavier

Possible outcomes include:

1) Dollar Collapse or Death
2) Obama Assassination Attempt
3) Atomic Bomb Detonated in Washington D.C.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by roche
came across a youtube video of similar topic:

www.youtube.com...

Six independent sources suggest October 25, 2009 is a critical date for the United States of America:

1) Timewave Zero
2) Web Bot Project
3) Colombian Boy Prophet
4) Russian prognosticator
5) FOX & CNN News Reports
6) Pastor Vincent Xavier

Possible outcomes include:

1) Dollar Collapse or Death
2) Obama Assassination Attempt
3) Atomic Bomb Detonated in Washington D.C.

Not to be too much of a naysayer, but you forgot:
4) Just another Monday

I think Web Bot uses Time Wave to pin events they predict to times. They will see an event or shift in language that may be in a 'ballpark' timeframe so they then reference TimeWave and look for a novelty change that lines up. If there is one in the 'window' they see the event occurring, they use that date.

And that is all assuming that they are right in the first place. I admit that I am intrigued by Web Bot, but I am still a bit skeptical. As far as TimeWave goes, that too is a bit abstract but it will be interesting to see if anything is in the cards for next Monday. If I had to bet, I would go with "just another Monday".

[edit on 20-10-2009 by nydsdan]

top topics

join