It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to destroy CorporateAmerica and get the U.S.A. back.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This is my solution and I really think it would work.
First go take any money you have out of your bank.
Second flat out refuse to pay anymore taxes period. Of course your boss would have to agree not to take taxes out of your paycheck.

As many on here have pointed out there is No Way we could fight the Military, ours or the foreign troops that the govt. would almost surely send in to Defend CorporateAmerica.

Anyone have a better idea?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Yes I have a better idea.
Leave.
Go to another country, and then the corporations will have nobody left to sell anything to. They would implode/go bankrupt. Then everybody moves back. Problem solved.

If the corporations were to follow us, then move to a country where corporations are illegal (there must be one somewhere), the corporations would die, then return home.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by fleetlord

Nah...won't work...

Most of the major Corporations are worldwide now and control about everything...

You could try to pull a Tom Hanks "Cast Away"... WILSON!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!

Have you considered your plan well enough to include the rebellion of TAX ACCOUNTANTS? Sure, you laugh. But have you ever considered how many of THEM there are? They have us outnumbered!!! These people spend their entire adulthoods immersed in TAX CODE. They would rebel en masse because there is nothing else in the world they are capable of doing. Think man! Plan well.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Just walk off the job. Stop the flow of trade and commerce outright. Nixon freaked when the truckers threatened to strike in the 70's. Of course it would depend on every working man and woman in America. No trade and no taxes. TPTB would you know what in their pants.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Pulling your money will only amount to more bank failures. Trade your dollars now for foreign currencies and keep some spending dollars for the meantime.

Quit attending church.
Stop watching the NEWS and TV all together.
Don't pay taxes.
Buy things with cash.
Stop donating money to shady charitable orginizations.

That is all.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Don't buy anything you have to pay interest on. The so-called American dream is owning your own home, but if you can't pay cash for it, don't buy it. Cash for everything. Stop using credit and debit cards.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I have additional ideas to add to the list;
stop paying traffic/parking tickets;
stop going to court;
stop paying credit card and bill collectors

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

I had a great idea also. Read my sig. sshh. no talking about that here.

top topics

join