It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racheal Maddow is crazy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Has anyone ever seen this woman on MSNBC she has to work for the goverment or is paid off or something check these videos out and see what you think she defends the goverment and calls protestors terrorist and racist and is on Acorn's side defending them is she really that dumb we all seen the videos here a few videos see what you think.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by slipknotrules2009
. . .

Racheal Maddow is crazy
. . .

Indeed.

But she has a right to say what she wants to say, and you have the right to not watch her

[edit on 10/6/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I would have to agree with her somewhat. Some of the protesters do seem to have racist signs and the fact that they are 99% white doesn't help to eliminate the racist image. Of course not all of them are racist, but it's a safe bet that some of them are.

The terrorist label may be a bit strong. Perhaps traitorous is a better term. Protesters who are openly calling for a democratically elected government to be overthrown by force are not exactly shining examples of patriotic Americans.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
She tells the truth and exposes the right. Of course sometimes she voices her opinion but I trust her and God bless her.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
She tells the truth and exposes the right. Of course sometimes she voices her opinion but I trust her and God bless her.

That is the funnies tthing I have read ALL day - thank you - I needed a good hearty laugh!

Seriously though, you should drink LESS of the "magic" Kool-Aid.

Dorian SOran

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
She's one of those fer-left, lesbian (first with national TV show) with a very progressive agenda.

That being said, I like her. Not because she leans way left and does so proudly, but because she's consistent.

She has blasted the Obama administration for their backtracks on issues such as...

The Patriot Act
Indefinite detention without trial
Gays in the Military.

She's honest, now whether she's right or wrong, she BELIEVES that what she says is true. You won't find her repeating something on the air if she knows it isn't true.

Given the choice between her and Beck, she wins hands sown, because at least she doesn't lie, nor cry at the drop of a hat.

Don't like her, simple, just don't watch her.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I like her too and also believe that she's trying to do the right thing. And she's certainly one of the brighter people on the air. Is she always right? Who the heck is?
Trying to make sense of the oceans of bs out there isn't easy and trying to act on that information in a sensible manner is about impossible (which is exactly what a lot of people want). I'd say she does a pretty good job.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
"That being said, I like her. Not because she leans way left and does so proudly, but because she's consistent."

I think (sorry, know) her conclusions on nearly every subject are wrong, but I have to agree with the quote above. She does seem to be consistent, and I believe she believes everything she says.

Olbermann, on the other hand...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by slipknotrules2009
Has anyone ever seen this woman on MSNBC she has to work for the goverment or is paid off or something check these videos out and see what you think she defends the goverment and calls protestors terrorist and racist and is on Acorn's side defending them is she really that dumb we all seen the videos here a few videos see what you think.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

apparently not crazy on this particular point. it seems that 3 republicans wetn overseas to denounce U.S. policy. a direct violation of the LOGAN ACT, a felony.

en.wikipedia.org...

here is the segment on the R. MADDOW show

www.msnbc.msn.com...

i guess this is no big deal if your a republican. but undermining american foriegn policy, as well as the executive office seems unpatriotic to me.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
You sure have a point. Anyone who calls protesters holding signs like this one

racists is obviously working for the government.

Also, your point will come across better if you use punctuation and break your thoughts into sentences.

Edit to expand my thoughts:

As far as ACORN goes, I'm still a little upset about the one-sided partisan hit-job they got whacked with. The videos were filmed illegally by a guy who has admitted that he is only trying to steer votes away from minorities and low-income neighborhoods so the Democrats have less influence.

On top of that, there are many other groups and corporations who receive much more government funding that have done far, far worse. Here is an article explaining some of that.

Daily KOS

[edit on 6-10-2009 by suicydking]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
She has the air of the legendary Michigan broadcasters of the 70's & 80's. A pro and a natural that definitely does lean more to the left.

It's hard to stay mad at her for long if ever.

She's disarming and well paid. Let's not forget that she doesn't do this for afree as a public service. Everyone has a price to read what they are given to read. She might emote sympathetically to the downtrodden but she is far from downtrodden herself. Don't forget that.

Love her or hate her, a paid mouth nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I only watch MSNBC for entertainment but Rachel is one of the best! She usually has really good guests, too. She's an intelligent, respectful and FUNNY person. I certainly don't agree with her all the time, but I love her show.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I just don't trust her I like Glenn Beck and Orielly factor I think Fox tells you like it is and if Glen Beck is so crazy why is he right speaciallly about the way thier spending in D.C. and it guest afree and explain it completely but he is crazy thats crazy I know whats coming if you don't then your going be very surprized very soon. I now she has her opiont but she is like protecting the goverment if I am wrong then I guess we will see by 2012 when OBAMA is about to be kicked out of the white house, I would vote for ELMO before I voted on the obama again, he has no clue what he is doing or is just another Hitler.

top topics

join