It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majority in U.S. Would Back Attack to Prevent Iran Nuclear Bomb

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Iran is no going to attack anybody, who have the worst record of invasions and pre-empty warfares around in the last 15 years?

Yes the great USA liberators of America.

So if history serve well the only nation that is the most dangerous nation in the world right now when it comes to modern warfare is our own nation.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by Mak Manto

You DO realize that Hizballah is Arab, don't you?

Second line.

Hezbollah is not only to Arabs. It's a Shia Islam political and military party.

Though, once again, Iranians are not Arab's. They're Persians.

There is a difference, you know?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Sigh...when is someone going to take the US to task over all the nuclear weapons THEY have??? Not one weapon...but thousands of them!!! Sorry US gov, but you cannot honestly believe that it is OK for America so have nuclear weapons but for no other country to have any.

Starting a war over something like this borders on utter childishness and megalomania. Talk about hypocrites. Clean up your own friggin' backyard before you go destroying anyone elses....AGAIN!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Let's do this one more time as you are apparently so easily confused.

Iran (Persians) are supplying any weapons that they can carry to Hizballah, specifically in Lebanon (Arabs.)

Nukes produced by Iran (Persian) would likely be handed off to Hizballah (Primarily Arab Hizballah) or Hamas (Arab) so that the US or Israel can be hit and no one can say that Iran (Persians) did it themselves, giving them plausible deniability.

I just as soon see Iran receive the nukes they seem so badly to desire.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Iran (Persians) are supplying any weapons that they can carry to Hizballah, specifically in Lebanon (Arabs.)

Nukes produced by Iran (Persian) would likely be handed off to Hizballah (Primarily Arab Hizballah) or Hamas (Arab) so that the US or Israel can be hit and no one can say that Iran (Persians) did it themselves, giving them plausible deniability.

Can you back ANY of this up? Or is just complete utter BS passed off as bad conjecture?

Honestly, this is getting out of control. You make all these grandiose claims that have absolutely no backing.

Calling for the nuking of Iran? That is just sick. The only difference between you and the people you seem to hate so much is location.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rook1545

Which part are you having trouble with?

That Iran is supplying Hizballah with weapons?

That Iran is supplying the Taliban in Afghanistan?

That Iran supplies various groups in Iraq?

Or is it the concept of "passing over" more advanced weapons whereby one is able to use "agents of purpose" to facilitate their own desires?

Or is the concept of "plausible denial" giving you trouble?

Now most folks, if they consider another country the "Great Satan" would most likey be the recipient of any mass destruction weapons they could generate.

Since they don't want to be destroyed in retaliation, they don't launch from inside their country. They would find a group that shares their identical desire to strike this particular nation or people, and pass it off to them.

The job gets done, their hands are clean, and they can always say they know nothing about it.

You're really not that dumb.

Are you?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
check irans war record for invaision against most other countrys.
listening to media lies on tv . now its been proven about iraq and wmd .
people are takeing the bait again. what is the average age of people who vote for war. id say 18 to 33.. because when i got passed 35 my ears and eyes opened and i could smell media hype spot the lieing politician, even suss his reasons for lieing, about 4 mths later people/family will ask me how i knew.
its a gut feelling mixed with wisdom, time, body language, and eyes..
i predicted katrina 2 mths before it happened.
and something big this way comes

maybe its because i now know god ..

[edit on 7-10-2009 by dashar]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Hamas is not Arab!

Dear Lord, they're Palestinian!

You don't understand the entire culture, ethnicity, creeds, and beliefs of the people, do you?

As is Lebanon is not Arab! The people are Lebanese!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
A majority of Americans also voted in Obama.

Either you like the majority or you don't. In both these cases I don't.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
We dont know if these results are skewed which they most likely are. Corporate America is so far beyond corrupt its disgusting. I doubt that many people support military action against Iran especially seeing how most want the troops pulled out of Iraq and Afghanistan. This is the same war inuendo as the pre Iraq war using media to propagate their way while showing falsified info such as this pathetic pole.

Iran has not invaded another country in over a thousand years, the Americans seem to do that occasionally. Phuck off America and quit making this planet more unstable. This is more directed towards the American gov not so much the people but the people do vote these warmongers in..

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Which part are you having trouble with?

That Iran is supplying Hizballah with weapons?

That Iran is supplying the Taliban in Afghanistan?

That Iran supplies various groups in Iraq?

Or is it the concept of "passing over" more advanced weapons whereby one is able to use "agents of purpose" to facilitate their own desires?

Or is the concept of "plausible denial" giving you trouble?

Now most folks, if they consider another country the "Great Satan" would most likey be the recipient of any mass destruction weapons they could generate.

Since they don't want to be destroyed in retaliation, they don't launch from inside their country. They would find a group that shares their identical desire to strike this particular nation or people, and pass it off to them.

The job gets done, their hands are clean, and they can always say they know nothing about it.

You're really not that dumb.

Are you?

Maybe it is I who should be asking if you are dumb. Re-read what I said. I asked if you can back it up. As in give proof. You haven't. You have offered up nothing but opinion and conjecture. PROVE THAT THEY ARE DOING THIS. PROVE THE IRANIAN GOVERNMENT HAS DONE ANY OF WHAT YOU ARE CLAIMING!

Plausible deniabilty is an American concept, used for years in all conflicts. You seem to spout off these little notions about the "bad muslims" yet you can't offer any kind of proof for what you are saying.

Maybe we should start holding the American government and the people in the US responsible for any arms dealer from the US selling weapons.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
LOL, this poll is as reliable as our government.

Supposedly the opinions of 1500 people are suppose to represent the opinions of over 250+ million Americans, classic. When i see those polls i always ask the same thing, who did you call?

I mean statistically it's suppose to be a mathematical scientific representation but come on, 1500 people? I would be different if they collected the info from 10,000 people asking folks from age 18+ including all ethnic groups and salary wages.

I'm willing to bet money they only asked a select group of people. Polls mean nothing, if Uncle Sam is gonna use this a basis for military action, they would be better off taking a poll from CNN or from Uncle Charlie down the street!

**Rant over**

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Oh.

You are.

Every read any current events? Ever watch any news?

Ever see any international reports on what's being found weapon-wise, and where it comes from.

I'm not doing your homework.

If you're ignorant of something, that's your problem.

Not mine.

The truth is right out there.

Just go get it.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Between 20% and 30% of Lebanese are in fact Arab, Arab in Lebanon is spoken, and Arab is written.

Not to say they can't speak Lebanese - but their culture is significantly dominated by Arab influence through blood, language, writing, and religion.

Get it?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

All i can say is, thank god you're not the one making the important decisions.

We'd all be going to hell in a hand basket.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Between 20% and 30% of Lebanese are in fact Arab, Arab in Lebanon is spoken, and Arab is written.

Not to say they can't speak Lebanese - but their culture is significantly dominated by Arab influence through blood, language, writing, and religion.

Get it?

Just because Arab is spoken and written doesn't make the country Arab.

People of Lebanon are Lebanese. People in Hamas are Palestinian.

Learn this, Dooper, if you ever wish to further yourself with knowledge.

Not all people in the Middle East are Arab!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Iran is a threat to no one. This is ridiculous. I am in the Canadian military and don't believe this poll represents the majority of Americans I have spoken with.

Corporate America and the US government have no scruples. Complete nonsense. If people haven't learned their lessons from Iraq, then god help us.

They see the American government and Israel as a huge threat and want weapons to defend themselves. With what has gone on in the region who can blame them?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Dear God, you're dense.

I said 20% to 30% of the population are Arab.

As in blood.

Now you can actually learn something here if you'll just do a tiny bit of digging. Do a bit of research.

The statistics for Lebanon indicate a 20%-30% Arab origin.

BLOOD ARABS.

20%-30%.

Can you understand the words that are typed in sequence?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

If I were making the decisions, I'd be making those decisions based on principles that have not failed the first time in conflict since 1479 BC.

That's how you know you're doing it right.

In fact, most of these little problems would never even come up if I were making the decisions.

And when they did come up, they'd be addressed that very same day while they were little problems, rather than let them grow to become big problems.

Hesitation is ruin.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by macaronicaesar
Iran is a threat to no one. This is ridiculous. I am in the Canadian military and don't believe this poll represents the majority of Americans I have spoken with.

Thanks for what sounds like a 'feet on the ground" assessment. All we need is another straw man to throw tax dollars at, and more innocents to kill.

I certainly hope Steve keeps us out of that conflagration, should the US find yet another boot to piss into...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join