It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barney and the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I have always hated Barney. If you add up the numerical values of the letters in "big purple dinasoar" they give 666. But my toddler has started sitting very still whenever that crud is on the TV. Thinking any trance state was better than watching junior disassemble our computer/work-room, I let him watch some Barney tapes his older cousins let us have.

Some of them are old bootlegs. Others are . . . movies, about life in Barneyworld.

One thing I noticed, and Frau Dr. noticed also, was that the older tapes (c. 1992-5) show the kids singing songs, some of which are US-patriotic.

But the later tapes lack these songs. Instead, they sing about protecting the earth. The newer tapes also stress Barney's magical powers. There's one, with an Easter egg, and but they never talk about anything religious; just that the egg is wonderful, etc.

The songs are EXTREMELY repetitive. They are familiar songs with rewritten lyrics. After you watch the kidshow long enough, you cannot remember the original lyrics. Another parent (not an ATS member!) mentioned this same creepy effect. The songs have body motions that go with them. Well, repetitive motions plus repetitave words = reprogramming, right?

The shows on the cartoon network and Disney are even worse. ALthough disney is supposedly aimed at Children, the content is often more teenage, i.e. relationship/intimacy questions. Nothing for a 2 year old, THAT's for sure. What happened t mickey and donald?

The content is very internationalist/NWO, all about sensitivity and teamwork on every level.

I know this thread is only of interest to young parents, but I just wondered if any of you other paranoiacs have questions about the content of other kids' programming?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   
kofi annan and elmo..

"we'll do it the un way! together!"

suggestive of ..something..

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I forgot all about that!
The muppets and their guests. Man. that's a whole 'nother field for research.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   
No bout a doubt it. Barney is EVIL

The thing is though...I was having some serious thought earlier this evening on the subject of the anti-christ and my vote was for Mickey Mouse.

It's hard to decide which is the more evil. lol.

I mean, Hell...the word 'Evil" IS overrused these days. My co-worker swears tomatoes are evil

And she's never even seen Attack of the Killer tomatoes. A bit before her time.Heheheheee

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I love it how they can turn vicious meat eating animals (T-Rex/Barney, Bears) into loveable childrens guru's.

The TeleTubbies, now their evil!

I was at the supermarket and this kid passed this other kid and he said 'hello' like the teletubbies, the other kid replied likewise. This continued for about 4 isles, 'hello' 'hello' 'hello' 'hello' 'hello' 'hello' 'hello'. . . ahhhh!

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Barney is the Antichrist !!!

And to prove it, here's a piccy of Barney with his uncle Adolf in Paris ...

Hums 'Barney, Barney, Uber Alles ..."

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Many kids don't like barney. They use to have this horrible song about him.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
My daughter never got into Barney.
She watched the teletubbies for a very short while, and I was glad when she wasn't interested anymore.
Both Barney and the Teletubbies drive me absolutely crazy.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
My daughter never got into Barney.
She watched the teletubbies for a very short while, and I was glad when she wasn't interested anymore.
Both Barney and the Teletubbies drive me absolutely crazy.

The purple tele with his purse is funny.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Didn't you know that the teletubbies were members of the Third Reich

At the beginning of the show and all throughout, numerous camera shots are made of a blond, blue-eyed baby, whose face is superimposed upon a large cartoonish sun. The Teletubbies often seem to seek approval of this baby, as if it were a god of some sort, much like the Egyptians sought approval of their sun-god, Ra. It is well known that the Nazis not only held beliefs in the Black Sun worship, but also promoted the Aryan race, and had ties with the Grey aliens who supposedly inspired the whole movement. This establishes a link between Teletubbies and Greys.

TELETUBBIES: Nazi Hybrid Greys in Disguise

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Pisky nice pic the photoshop is kinda obvious where his hand overlaps the tower...

Reprogramming right. I am firmly against any sort of "childrens'" television because the early developmental satges are so poorly understood. So who knows what those weird songs are doing.

Oh, and about disney channel, its simply a PR machine churning out Pro-Disney propoganda 24/7. Basically what they do is dump all their unsuccessful movies on there once in a while. Now NWO infulence, I'm open to that. Disney is a pretty old corporation. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Disney's top execs were involved in the NWO. I don't watch a whole lot of TV. The old adage about it rotting your brain is mostly true. What happens is you start to rely on the TV to think for you, which leads to mental atrophy.

Repeat after me: TV IS BAD...TV IS BAD!

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Well over here in Australia, we used to have , maybe still do have Mr Squiggle, a puppet with a pencil for a nose, who can make something out of nothing, now theres hellspawn if ive ever seen it

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Didn't you know that the teletubbies were members of the Third Reich

TELETUBBIES: Nazi Hybrid Greys in Disguise
I just finished reading that page and I must say that there is a lot of subliminal programming out there.

What I find interesting is the idea that children, by watching teletubbies, are being programmed to accept the Grey Alien Species. The references to Nazism is astonishing as well.

The programming of humans to the acceptance of the Greys is happening as we speak.

top topics

join