It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO tracks Iranian missiles

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Im not going with the shadow theorey, i mean it cuts through the cloud and you can see sky behind it ..

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
That was a very fast US stealth aircraft travling past the missle scanning it to see if it was carrying a nuclear weapon.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

Anything to back that up with?
Pictures of the craft etc

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
I'm going to say that it's the shadow of the exhaust plume on an adjacent cloud.

that's precisely what i was thinking, although the exhaust and the shadow don't seem to match up exactly...

this reminds me of this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

also:
www.atoptics.co.uk...

[edit on 7-10-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
A UFO appears to streak through the sky in this astonishing video of the Iranians test firing a controversial missile.

The mystery object zooms unseen through Iran's airspace — before splitting a cloud in two as the film focuses in on the soaring rocket.

www.thesun.co.uk...

WOW i dont see any normal explanation for that video, and if you look really close you can just see a silver tiny craft zoom by.

Ummmm... where did you say the UFO was? I see the cloud disturbance, but I don't see any UFO. Probably something either caused by the missile or it is a camera goof of some kind.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
After seeing the vid a few times (I'm a UFO believer and seer) it could be explained by a shadow. As a pilot to me it does appear to traverse the cloud at the same time as the 'gap' appears. If you check pixel colour it is not the same as background sky which would be required if it were to completely separate the cloud as proposed.

The 'flying metal' could be some test warhead or some sort of countermeasure?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
That was a very fast US stealth aircraft travling past the missle scanning it to see if it was carrying a nuclear weapon.
There are so many things I could say to this, but I will be civil. So I will just say no, it wasn't... and what are you using to back this wild claim up? I mean, in order to have a stealth out there in the first place we would have had to have pre-knowledge of when the event was taking place and exactly where. I don't think we had that.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome

Originally posted by draknoir2
I'm going to say that it's the shadow of the exhaust plume on an adjacent cloud.

that's precisely what i was thinking, although the exhaust and the shadow don't seem to match up exactly...

this reminds me of this thread:

[edit on 7-10-2009 by adrenochrome]

Ahhhh... just what the heck are HOLOGRAPHIC SKIES????? I love how someone can take something as a shadow of exhaust and create something sinister and Science Fiction sounding out of it. I mean really!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
How can a shadow reveal the clear blue sky (exactly the same color as the rest of the sky) behind a white cloud ? A shadow make colors dimmer, does not change white to blue...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Could it be that we see it from a strange angle and perspective, and that the high pressure trail of fumes and hot gassses cut a section out of the cloud? I tried to illustrate it in this picture.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/985ab39b0b5d.jpg[/atsimg]

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Right you numpties listen up, and listen good. If you're going to try and debunk this, at least try and do it properly. I actually think this is an excellent video of something truly unusual.

1) Shadow Theory

This is NOT a shadow. Shadows are cast by objects intersecting light source paths. Clearly, the brightest light source in this picture is that of the sun (duh!) and as such the shadow would be cast DOWNWARDS - not FORWARDS. Plus, the dark patch in the cloud is FLATLY LINEAR in shape, whereas the smoke plume from the missile is bulbous and snaking.

There is NO correlation between the smoke plume and the dark patch in the cloud.

2) The Dark Patch

The dark patch is SHADOW being cast DOWNWARDS on the underside of the 'cleft' that has been cut into the cloud by a moving object. Anyone who knows anything about gas behaviour knows that in order to create a clean cut like this, the material must be almost instantaneously removed. No man made object flying at that altitude can do that. Period. A meteor or something of that ilk coud potentially do it, but I wouldn't put money on that, especially as it would react and be extremely hot and visibly so.

3) The Missile

A missile has been 'tested' in Iran. Funny that it should be streaking directly towards an otherwise unseen object in the sky. We are 'told' it's a Shahab missile, but if that's the case, why does it appear to be flying directly towards a stationary UFO? Was the UFO targeted? And to be fair, let's not beat about the bush - this IS a UFO. If I was the UFO, I'd certainly want to get out of the way of a highly explosive missile object streaking towards me.

In my view, there is no plausible man-made explanation for this - as such, I'd declare that it is something beyond humanity.

The Para.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
How big would the object have to be to make a cloud split? How big are these missile which are fired, surely a craft couldnt be that small....??

Oh but it could, it really could..

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
It looks like the shadow from the exhaust trailer. I've watch its several times and it looks like the shadow is cast right as it approaches the cloud. I don't see how you guys are seeing a UFO. It doesn't look like anything other than a grey line in the cloud.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
lucky shot...that ship is invisible stealth. You'd have to pump barium into the atmosphere and turn up the radar for it to be detectable

yeah, you've seen the phenomenon before...when the O'Hare ufo punched a hole into the overcast sky

or it could be the handiwork of a cgi artist

who knows

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Shadows lol. That was obviously a spy plane trying to catch the missiles on the ground out in the open but came over a little late. I know we have a new one because it flew over the gulf one night and its sonic booms shook the whole west coast of Florida. It was louder than the space shuttle coming over by a long shot.

Many thought that it was an earthquake. My sliding glass doors about came out of their tracks the house shook so dam hard.

This has to be what we are seeing here. Iran knows when our satellites are overhead so this would be our only chance to take pictures of the missiles before they launch.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Not CGI, the video is off fox news, unless fox started to use CGI.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I dont know why nobody has noticed it and maybe Im mistaken and please correct me if im wrong...but wouldnt a shadow appear from left to right when the light source is from the right like on that footage?

To me it looks like the clouds vanish because of some high velocity object shooting through.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
has any 1 noticed that the gap was produce via 2 movements...1st from left to right than from right to left like a zip-zap
so whatever it was first went to the right and rapidly changed direction to left...am i wrong?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Yea it does go from left to right then back right to left, in a very split second, Im not convinced on the shadow theory, you can see the clouds parting, parting being the word here.

Great find
S+F

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

That is exactly what it is.

<< 1    3 >>

join