It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me get a dream out of my head

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I want to point out before I even get into my dream that normally I am skeptical of psychics, prophetic dreams, future predictions, etc., so I am not wanting to imply that this dream I had is a prediction of future events.

As I get into discussing my dream some people will be tempted to say it has something to do with Swine Flu a.k.a. the H1N1 virus. I should point out at this point that I am the biggest skeptic in the country that the Swine Flu will turn out to be anything but media hype. I also mistrust this government to tell us the truth about how safe the vaccine is.

So I am laying the ground work to say this dream is nothing but a dream and that's how I want it to stay.

The thing is...I can't forget it. Every time something happens on the news related to what's happening in America it triggers the memory of this dream.

That is the one aspect of this that makes me allow for some sort of paranormal connection.

Here it is:

I have a friend who lives near the railroad tracks. It's night time and we're out in his yard talking. He's telling me about trainloads of people on their way "somewhere" that pass several times a day. I laugh it off, accusing him of just having fun with me, or something.

As we're talking, one of those trains passes. It has the old type cattle cars on it: the kind used to move the Jews to the concentration camps in World War II. You can hear people screaming and crying, and you can see their fingers as they place their hands through the gaps in the railroad cars' side planks.

The train is passing by so slowly that a person on the ground could easily jump onto the train. It's almost as if the engineer is deliberately driving the train slowly so that the public can see its horrifying "cargo."

That is where the dream ends.

Am I just stressed out watching all the hype about swine flu or something? How would I know a prophetic dream if I had one? I know people dream every night when they're asleep but why would this one dream...now several months old...keep coming up in my memory?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Could be a past life memory. Easily too. Who knows though, I have this one reoccurring dream that welcomes me back when I dream it. I forgot what it was but it will be back around its time, it comes once a year. Lol

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Commando717

Could be a past life memory. Easily too. Who knows though, I have this one reoccurring dream that welcomes me back when I dream it. I forgot what it was but it will be back around its time, it comes once a year. Lol

That was a thought from me as well. Very well could be and the hype about H1n1 triggered it.

to the OP

However, the fact that you can't get it out of your mind or that so many things trigger the memory leads me to think it is something you need to remain aware of.

Ask...the universe/whomever to explain the dream to you in terms you can understand. It is possible it is symbolic or all the hype here about fema boxcars and concentration camps are getting to you.

Write the dream down. If nothing comes of it in the near future, maybe later. Or maybe later you will read it and understand it perfectly as symbolism of something that has or will go on in your life.

For myself, dreams that are meaningful in some way stay with me. I do write them down but I don't have to go back to remember.

Another thing. Look up the symbolism of each thing that struck you in the dream. Railroad, box cars, finger/hands, etc.

See what you come up with and what it means to you.

edit for clarification

[edit on 7-10-2009 by liveandlearn]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Dreams are told to be real, in a alternate reality. But don't take dreams seriously as you see them, because it is only a dream. Look up your dreams in a dream dictionary, as it will give you the meaning behind those reoccuring dreams. A lot of them resemble past or present experiences that is occuring in your life.

So for instance dreams about having a pandemic. I can only find the word germ, couldn't find the specific words like pandemic or virus. So I thought germ would do.

Anyway here's one of the meanings behind it:

Germs- To have a dream about germs, represents small and irrational fears that you are feeling in your waking life. You may be lacking energy and motivation. Focus on your purpose and goals in life.

"also mistrust this government to tell us the truth about how safe the vaccine is."

"Am I just stressed out watching all the hype about swine flu or something?"

That's how you exactly ending up with these reoccuring dreams about N1H1. Because you keep on hearing about N1H1 like a broken record. This is exactly the same when you have a song in your head that you can't get rid of, and it's annoying.

Here's what you do, when ever you hear the word N1H1. Think of putting it all into a toilet and flush those thoughts down the drain. Or imagine taking a big fly swatter and swat the N1H1 out of the way. Imagine yourself pulling the plug on the T.V or radio. Or see yourself blowing up media broadcast stations. Thinking of that gives me nice tingles, because you are releasing the stress that has been built up from the hype.

Think to yourself why I'm I listening to this propaganda (or watching T.V)? T.V and Radio gets so boring, and so repeative that I rather perfer to watch paint dry or listen to Mozart. If you repeat it in your head, you will eventually get into that mood setting, and want to do other things, than to listen and watch crap that don't even matter.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Maybe you could try being quiet and replaying the dream as detailed as you can in your mind. But this time go on and imagine a "good ending" for the dream wherever it left off.

Then forget it.

new topics

top topics

join